TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

It seems to vary between 5 and 20 minutes.

how long is it between treats this year? It's been really long for me o.o

Yeah it was quite some time for me too, around 15 min between each treat. Which seems longer than usual, right?

It does!

As to missing items, I know the scroll (with the ribbon) I had to pick up.

annd does no one else have "start over" option listed?

My eggs are developing as expected. smile.gif I'll incubate them once they're closer to 5d0h so they don't get swamped with EATW views on top of the other hatcheries.

My eggs are developing as expected. smile.gif I'll incubate them once they're closer to 5d0h so they don't get swamped with EATW views on top of the other hatcheries.

Ah, that's a good idea. Might try that myself.

It does!

To get start over, go to the festival and select "Decide to go later and leave" at the first choice. I don't know what it does though, I don't really want to click it.

Before I started Carnival - can you finish it and miss some items? Or you just can't finish it until you got all of them?

Wow, you are all right. blink.gif Eggs do get swamped with views. I had 10 views, and now in 5 minutes, my eggs have over 1000. They're at 4d 14h, but I'm definitely going to keep watching them so they don't get sick.

In other news, I am so ready for the new Halloween dragons!! Even though I still don't have my ToT done yet. xd.png

does anyone know how many items the Trick or Treat part of the event has this year?

Before I started Carnival - can you finish it and miss some items? Or you just can't finish it until you got all of them?

People keep missing 2 items in the Green Dragon's quest. Make sure you find the scroll and blue ribbon when you do that one.

The pineapple is also unnecessary, but you can still find it after finishing. The other two you can't go back for.

My eggs haven't gotten sick since that minor scare on the first day of breeding, somehow.

Wow, you are all right.  blink.gif Eggs do get swamped with views. I had 10 views, and now in 5 minutes, my eggs have over 1000. They're at 4d 14h, but I'm definitely going to keep watching them so they don't get sick.

In other news, I am so ready for the new Halloween dragons!! Even though I still don't have my ToT done yet.  xd.png

I had two that went from 40 to 4K and 5.5K in no time at all. Scary. Going to have to keep a close watch on the new breed eggs when they come out. unsure.gif

@ Redfox .... 37

Edited by Sir Barton

It does!

We do have the "start over" option it just DOESN'T work! blink.gif

Anyone that didn't get the Ribbon and Scroll will NOT have those two items....

Does anyone know if they'll be adding anymore new trick or treat items?

Oh goodie. A new dragon release on Halloween. That's limited time. Scouring every habitat for one. My favorite activity with my crappy internet. *extreme sarcasm*

Maybe I can get one gifted to me...

This quaint little animal has captured my heart. I <3 alot.png

Does anyone know if they'll be adding anymore new trick or treat items?

Oh goodie. A new dragon release on Halloween. That's limited time. Scouring every habitat for one. My favorite activity with my crappy internet. *extreme sarcasm*

Maybe I can get one gifted to me...

1. Probably not. Looking at past years, this seems to be the rough average for ToT items.

2. Actually, since that slight disaster with the Black Marrow release (TJ added an extra row and my friends and I STILL didn't catch a CB...) the Halloween eggs have been remarkably easy to catch- probably because six biomes means the competition will be divided accordingly. You might have trouble the first few hours, but the year with the Cavern Lurkers I locked myself in the space of ten minutes.

The only reason I didn't lock myself with Graves last year was I wasn't online and had to have them gifted to me by a close friend of mine.

EDIT:

holy hell I can't type today

Edited by Kiryu

People keep missing 2 items in the Green Dragon's quest. Make sure you find the scroll and blue ribbon when you do that one.

The pineapple is also unnecessary, but you can still find it after finishing. The other two you can't go back for.

Ok, thanks! Any tips on how not to miss this 3 items?)

P.S. You can send it to me in PM if it's "spoiler heavy" smile.gif

Edited by Helel

I wish I could have helped all of you guys more about the carnival, but I was half asleep when I did it, (I still don't know how I managed to get all 24 items) and didn't really pay attention to what I picked and how to get there... All I know is that the crystal ball and pineapple are at the carnival itself, everything else except the mana crystal is with the dragons, and the mana crystal is at the very end if you keep following the path.

I really don't like these kind of surprises (yes, I am grumpy lol). Can anyone tell me if it makes a difference when you choose one dragon or the other at the beginning of the quest?

I really don't like these kind of surprises (yes, I am grumpy lol). Can anyone tell me if it makes a difference when you choose one dragon or the other at the beginning of the quest?

I chose at random and got all the items, so I don't think it matters.

I don't think it matters.

Order definitely doesn't matter, they're just four things you have to do to complete the adventure.

Ok, thanks! Any tips on how not to miss this 3 items?)

P.S. You can send it to me in PM if it's "spoiler heavy" smile.gif

Using white text due to spoilers, just highlight it:

You get the pineapple and crystal ball in the festival before you go off with any of the dragons, just check the stands before going to the graveyard. The crystal ball is important later, the pineapple is not so it's missable. You get the scroll and the ribbon when you go with the Green dragon, Diamond Breaker. For the scroll, I don't remember exactly where you find it, but I got mine after the walking stick and before the beetle, so if you reach the boulder and logs without having the scroll you went too far, go back. You get the ribbon when you read the scroll, make sure you get it before going down the "wide path" at the top of the mountain, as the second time you go down that path if you have all the items (with or without the scroll and ribbon) it'll end the quest.

To get zombies can I kill them on halloween or during the halloween event?

It doesn't matter when you kill them, you have to revive them on Halloween proper. Remember the tombstones only last 2 weeks, so if you kill them too early you won't get to revive them (it's already within the time frame for this year though).

Edited by Kovia

Using white text due to spoilers, just highlight it:

You get the pineapple and crystal ball in the festival before you go off with any of the dragons, just check the stands before going to the graveyard. The crystal ball is important later, the pineapple is not so it's missable. You get the scroll and the ribbon when you go with the Green dragon, Diamond Breaker. For the scroll, I don't remember exactly where you find it, but I got mine after the walking stick and before the beetle, so if you reach the boulder and logs without having the scroll you went too far, go back. You get the ribbon when you read the scroll, make sure you get it before going down the "wide path" at the top of the mountain, as the second time you go down that path if you have all the items (with or without the scroll and ribbon) it'll end the quest.

You get the scroll (highlight white text to view) by exploring the cabin. I'm almost positive it's on the bookshelf.