TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Cannot catch any eggs and all my Halloweens are breeding multiple commons :c

Yeah, my first breeding failed to produce Halloweens as well. sad.gif

Whee!

EDIT: Bit late haha sleep.gif

Edited by Princess Kiara

Glad I always wait to breed. Seems chocked full of glitches tonight. Though did try to breed a shadow with a solstice to try and get a christmas egg but it didn't glitch and was a normal shadow.

oh, garbage....I saw lots of Halloween eggs and went to breed, and got 4 autumn eggs xd.png

I am very unhappy!!!!!

It was for The Complete Animorph - we'll wait a bit and see if the hubby can breed one sad.gif

edit: It's down, so I guess there's a fix being done. or else it's just me and I'll be really hysterical, LOL.

Edited by daba555

Owow so many replies already. Yay, DC Halloween stuff! =3 Can't wait! Already trying to catch some bred eggs. No luck so far, lol. Not surprising. I've got a while to try, though. =3

Good luck to everyone breeding and catching!

Whoo!

edit:

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

*sigh*

Edited by lilch

Wow, I just bred my Guardian of Nature to a Black Marrow and got a batch of GoN eggs! blink.gif

user posted image

Well, I got a few Halloween eggs. Hope I can get some of the ones I didn't manage to grab soon, but there's way too many people and my computer isn't very fast. xd.png

Caught a 2nd gen. Marrow Baby So happy! Too many people and too little eggs. I wish I could breed but I am afraid they will produce more commons

Welp Duyst broke it xd.png

Wow, I just bred my Guardian of Nature to a Black Marrow and got a batch of GoN eggs! blink.gif

user posted image

ohmy.gif that's definitely an error!

Hahaha, I guess when the GoN changes were made nobody thought to consider holiday breeding mechanics. That's awesome.