Keileon

Whose info do you want to see in the Encyclopedia?

Not sure if this goes here or in suggestions but it's not exactly a request thread so I'll post it here. Mods, feel free to move it.

I want to see Shadow Walkers, Golden Wyverns, and Nocturnes. My three favorite breeds. And I have almost 150 Nocturnes so that wouldn't be a problem. ^^

Currently farming my way to get all the info for Royal Blues...I want to see all the neat little tidbits for them. Not sure how many more I need to go! Had to get 500 chickens to see all of their stuff.

I'd like to see Cassares get added. Those, the Guardians of Nature, and the various Avatars.

Edit: Oh, and vampires. The other pygmy dragons. Lots of dragons I'd like to see added, I guess.

Edited by Mathcat

Undines, tsunamis, Halloweens, blunas, Christmases, water walkers, suncrowns, arsanis, blusangs and bleeding moons, for a start biggrin.gif

Golden Wyverns, Shadow Walkers, Heartseekers, Frostbites, Royal Crimsons and Luminas

Horses, falconiforms, nhiostrifes, howler drakes, silvers, golds, blusangs ;-;

Those two have information? Mine do anyway.

Oh, they do! last time I checked they didn't tongue.gif

I'd also like to see all the holidays too.

I would love love LOVE to see some extra info on the Vampires. It would be interesting to know whether they live in 'covens' of sorts or if they're largely solitary, and an explanation of just how their venom works would be awesome as well (do they need to inject just the right amount for an egg to turn, and is the egg dying from them injecting too much?).

Last time I checked, I....don't believe I saw any info for the Hellhorses, either. THEY would certainly be interesting to learn about.

I was really hoping all the current Halloweens would get info added now, since it's a great time to click on loads of hatchies and adults. :s

Most of these I want to know more about primarily because I think they're pretty xd.png

- Arsanis

- Black Marrows

- Bleeding Moons (omnom neurotoxin, omnom fun patterns)

- Blusang Lindwurms

- Cassares (conceeeept)

- Fever Wyverns (omnom diseasetoxin (this is totally a word now))

- Magmas

- Nhiostrifes

- Pumpkins

- GoNs and the Avatars

- Vampires

- Waterwalkers

I am hugely happy that Pinks, Deepseas and Spitfires have trivia already. user posted image But I ttly insist that Bleeding Moons and Fever Wyverns get trivia. *nods vigorously* laugh.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

How many of which type of dragon I have on my own blinking Scroll would be nice. dry.gif