LibbyLishly

Information found in the Encyclopedia: Discuss

Huh, that's odd. Not sure what Sock is on (since she mentioned it not showing for her), but on Chrome/Mac there doesn't seem to be a way to get it to show short of quoting. Innnteresting indeed.

FF/Mac.

While we didn't compare OS, we had this same conversation about preferred spoiler text color in some visual media thread because I had just discovered transparent text was a thing and got all excited, but nobody in the thread (including me) could see it without quoting the post. =o

EDIT: Apparently changing highlight color doesn't affect FF but it does affect chrome. Even changing the highlight color to black doesn't make a difference.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Hm... Transparent text shows for me when highlighting. Chrome/Windows.

Edit: Just noticed that the Red dragons' BSA isn't mentioned anywhere on their page. Actually it turns out that they have quite a nasty personality (and they will even prey on smaller breeds of dragon). Considering this, I don't think I would trust them to take care of another dragon's egg.

Edited by Gealach

Unlocked everything and slowly reading through it!

The grays are the egotistical proud holier-than-thou buttheads I always hoped they were, haha. Pity I don't like their sprites more, because I love the personality.

Whiptails have a lot more spunk than I imagined! Picturing them as a bunch of bold explorers loping across the wild now. Also, am I the only one who keeps viewing them as desert beasts instead of grassland? Like roadrunners xd.png

Pillows confirmed still cutest. <3

MOAR

It's really sweet (and sad) that coastal waverunners mourn their dead. They have a simple, animalistic look, so I always imagined them as having simple, animalistic minds. Neat to know there's actually a lot going on there! Also lol at them acting like seagulls; I always imagined them as being the solitary, quiet albatrosses of the DC world, with the blacktips taking the annoying noisy group role. Looks like that's not the case!

MOAR

It's really sweet (and sad) that coastal waverunners mourn their dead. They have a simple, animalistic look, so I always imagined them as having simple, animalistic minds. Neat to know there's actually a lot going on there! Also lol at them acting like seagulls; I always imagined them as being the solitary, quiet albatrosses of the DC world, with the blacktips taking the annoying noisy group role. Looks like that's not the case!

Haha, maybe the two groups have noisiness competitions. =p

Also, am I the only one who keeps viewing them as desert beasts instead of grassland? Like roadrunners

I've definitely done that due to their colors!

I'm quite late, but I found this quite cute about Water Walker hatchies: Will sleep together on water lillies or other floating objects like tree trunks or Shallow Water Dragons.

D'aww.

Sorry if this was already said!

Nebulas are now split into Blue/Purple on the top and Red/Green on the bottom.

Also this seems cool. lel