KittyHawkMC

The Fallen Holly Lineage!

Welcome to the Fallen Holly lineage group!

This lineage is dedicated to two Warrior cats, Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves. A short little backstory if you haven't read the book:

(SPOILER)

Hollyleaf got mad about something, and escaped her Clan into the tunnels. A dead tom was there. Due to the Clan's beliefs, he didn't die forever, but was doomed to live in the tunnels forever because he drowned. His name was Fallen Leaves. When Hollyleaf hurt her leg in the tunnel entrance collapse, he took care of and fed her. Eventually, she wanted to return to her Clan. Since he loved her, he told her to do what she felt was right.

So Hollyleaf went back to ThunderClan. This was shortly before a huge battle. Hollyleaf was killed. When the Ancients, Fallen Leaves's group, arrived to help out the Clans, poor Fallen Leaves discovered about Hollyleaf's death. He fought for her Clan strongly. They won the battle.

Since Hollyleaf died, but went to StarClan (cat Heaven), she and Fallen Leaves are eternal mates in their afterlife.

(END OF SPOILER)

Isn't that sweet? <3 I've decided to make a lineage project for them.

So you start with a CB Autumn male and a CB Black female. (I may be able to begin catching Autumns for some people that ask early. Not promising, but I will try.) When they grow up, you name them whatever you want as long as you include Fallenholly in the name. And then you breed them to create whichever egg you consider harder to catch in the cave. You could make an EG lineage, stairstep, spiral, etc.

I have the two original lineage-starters, Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves. If you'd like, you could request an egg from these two. Just PM me! smile.gif

RULES:

Yes, sadly, there are rules. If they have an * (asterisk) after the rule, it means it applies to all eggs/hatchies/dragons in this project. If not, the rule just applies to eggs gifted by me.

1. No inbreeding!

2. Do NOT AP, ND, zombie food, trade food, kill, bite, let die, earthquake, or in any way, shape, or form hurt your egg/hatchling. *

3. Make sure you include 'Fallenholly' in the name! *

4. Name your hatchlings/dragons. *

5. Please keep the lineage strictly Autumns/Blacks if you breed your dragon. *

CURRENT MEMBERS:

KittyHawkMC

ElementalMistressLuna

EnderEcho

heavenuniasus

North_of_north_love

igloo9201

Lumikkja

CURRENT BREEDERS/CATCHERS:

KittyHawkMC

ElementalMistressLuna

EnderEcho

BANNERS:

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=164312][IMG=http://i58.tinypic.com/34fbllx.png][/url]

By me xd.png Anyone willing to make banners?

BREEDING LIST:

~from Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves the 1st~

Black:

Autumn

Would you like to become a thread breeder or catcher? PM me! I could make you a cute little banner, if you like, but if you saw the one above, you will probably have rather have someone else make it. xd.png The only requirements for this position, are to have a CB Black female and a CB Autumn male. If you have those two, you could sign up to become a breeder. You can have your own extra options, like a scroll surname at the end of the name, so just type that in the PM and I will post the current breeders here, along with their conditions.

Edited by KittyHawkMC

Excellent! I have seen that you already have a CB black and a CB autumn so if you want you could breed an egg from them or request one from me. smile.gif Glad to see that this lineage is not dead yet.

Alright. smile.gif I'll breed one as soon as the cool down is off, do you want Black, Autumn, or any?

Okay! wink.gif Oh yeah, conga rats on being our first member! Time for initiation! *does a raindance*

Also bump on this thread. Lol.

Of course! If you got two dragons of the corresponding breeds and genders, you can breed yourself an egg, or you could go on the waiting list from one of my dragons. Keep in mind that they have recently bred an egg, and it could be a while before you get one. You know, just in case of the old you attempt to breed the dragons but no egg is produced thing. tongue.gif I freaking HATE that message. xd.png it makes me want to break my computer in half. LOL.

I would like to join this project, but my eggs and hatchies have to grow first. Can I be put on the waiting list, I will be ready after around 1 1/2 weeks. smile.gif

On behalf of this thread, I would like to welcome both of you! As soon as my Egg grows up and if KittyHawkMC allows I will breed one for you.

Hello and welcome, Ender and Heaven(if I may call you those names respectively 😆)!

You have been put on the list. If you have a preferred breed, let me know. 😊

Luna, course you can be a breeder! 😉 I put you on the list. 😋

I am ready for 2 eggs/hatchies for the breeding project! biggrin.gif I have 3 egg slots open ATM.

-flops around like a dying fish-

This is one of my most FAVORITE SHIPS EVER. -flops, gasps-

I LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH. SOSOOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOO MUCH.

-falls over, panting-

Please sign me up.

Welcome! I am now able to start breeding, I will be starting with the first who asked to join. I will Pm you when it is bred, which should be very soon! I may also start another pair, if I am allowed to, so that I may speed along the gifting process.

Edit: Sent one to heavenuniasus.

A Black egg to be a new addition!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UgI4B

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna