Jump to content
Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Pliskin said:

That’s good to know about the Zombies! I waited until night to get mine, because I thought I had to, haha.

 

 I have a couple of … “activated” Bolts if anyone needs them:

 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/bkQei

https://dragcave.net/lineage/DGxJM

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Mweye

 

^^

Thanks a lot! Unlocked Bolts now too :)

 

Re zombies: it's easier to click them during nighttime because there are so many kinds of zombies. Tombstones do register, but you have to check which species they were when alive etc.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, painless_j said:

Thanks a lot! Unlocked Bolts now too :)

 

Re zombies: it's easier to click them during nighttime because there are so many kinds of zombies. Tombstones do register, but you have to check which species they were when alive etc.

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wS0otTUSnlHLhC4YjP3UohbA5uEdZCsiQMamWiXaRuU/edit#gid=0 I recommend this handy google doc that has each zombie type separate, it's only short on the blancback ones.

Share this post


Link to post

So I know someone suggested that all the links be gathered together in one place. I wanted to check in on that and find out if someone was doing that or if it would be okay if I started on that.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

So I know someone suggested that all the links be gathered together in one place. I wanted to check in on that and find out if someone was doing that or if it would be okay if I started on that.

I don't think anyone has, and I'm pretty sure it would be fine if you did!

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/17/2019 at 4:19 AM, Dinala1641882 said:

Hey this is great I can't add anything to it but if you like or if anyone would like my scroll is open and I would love to help out so any and all my dragons you can add to it to help fill it in ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Chaosdawn said:

 

This is amazing. Thank you so much! Will be a huge help to me. 

Glad to help out. More links are being added each day. My end goal is to have enough links to complete the encyclopedia without having to own any dragons.

4 hours ago, Twilight_Moon_Racer said:

Hey this is great I can't add anything to it but if you like or if anyone would like my scroll is open and I would love to help out so any and all my dragons you can add to it to help fill it in ^_^

Right now its not set up to let others add links. Thank you for the offer of your scroll, I will definitely use them to fill out the sheet.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey encyclopedia helpers! I'm looking to unlock eggs in the Market and hoped some of you might be able to help out.

 

Breeds I need to unlock:

  • Black Truffle
  • Fire Gem
  • Floret (both colors)
  • Glory Drake
  • Guardian
  • Harvest
  • Mint
  • Red-Tailed Wyrm Pygmy
  • All Xenowyrms except Gaia and Pyro
  • All Dinos except Purple - oddly, I don't have the Purple Dino egg unlocked in the Encyclopedia but I can see the price in the Market anyway

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, darkladyselenity said:

Anyone have a pygmy army? I need all but common pygmy unlocked. 

Not an 'army' but several of each!

https://dragcave.net/group/98900

Edited by Lagie
Forgot the link...

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.