Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

38 minutes ago, HeartJacker13 said:

Electric Bolt

On a random note, I keep forgetting to look at zombies when they're able to be viewed! >.< I even woke up too early, but I forgot all about it.

Looking at them when they're not visible (basically looking at tombstones...) will unlock your Encyclopedia just as well though. ;) 

46 minutes ago, Aleoleo said:

Looking at them when they're not visible (basically looking at tombstones...) will unlock your Encyclopedia just as well though. ;) 

Oh! I didn't realize that. (I feel dumb now lol)

3 hours ago, WraithZephyr said:

That helped a lot thanks. still have a ways to go to get the adult images unlocked.  :)

I bred my Luminaes as well, you'll find the Dark ones at the bottom of this group right here.

Some scaleless Light Luminaes are at the top, if anyone else needs some still. :)

1 hour ago, Aleoleo said:

I bred my Luminaes as well, you'll find the Dark ones at the bottom of this group right here.

Some scaleless Light Luminaes are at the top, if anyone else needs some still. :)

Thank you so much.  That got both lights and darks completed!  So other than Spirit Ward (adult sprites) and Guardian of nature (egg/hatchling sprites), both of which will just take a lot of patience to get through, all other image unlocks I have left to do I simply have to wait for the respective holiday seasons to roll around.

Edited by WraithZephyr

Thank you, Aleoleo! I was able to unlock all the Luminas images with your dragons! 

11 hours ago, WraithZephyr said:

[snip] Guardian of nature (egg/hatchling sprites) [snap]

I have a frozen GoN, not that it'll do much good but every bit counts right? ^^

And I'm glad my naked Lumies are helping you guys out! XD

The best thing for hatchlings (aside from seasonals/neglected/holiday) is to go on a click-generating fansite and list all of their hatchlings, then click on the ones you need.  That's how I got most of my hatchling and egg sprites.

13 hours ago, Suzaku said:

The best thing for hatchlings (aside from seasonals/neglected/holiday) is to go on a click-generating fansite and list all of their hatchlings, then click on the ones you need.  That's how I got most of my hatchling and egg sprites.

Yes I know that... GONs are just too rare to find these days since most players already have them... I can sit there all day and only see 1 or 2 eggs/hatchlings.  I'll get there eventually with them though.  Next goal is hunt for Neglected eggs... also difficult LOL.   Thinking of starting up some experiments.. maybe making my own (if I can) will unlock the image faster.

On 1/15/2019 at 5:06 AM, Aleoleo said:

I have a frozen GoN, not that it'll do much good but every bit counts right? ^^

And I'm glad my naked Lumies are helping you guys out! XD

Thanks.. just down to the egg sprite now LOL.

3 hours ago, WraithZephyr said:

Thanks.. just down to the egg sprite now LOL.

Apparently you're my good luck charm.  I've been trying to summon for over a year now and failed every time until reading your post reminded me it was about time to try again.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZCGBq

40 minutes ago, Marduk said:

Apparently you're my good luck charm.  I've been trying to summon for over a year now and failed every time until reading your post reminded me it was about time to try again.

LOL. Congrats.  Would be nice if we could have more than 3.  :)

5 hours ago, Marduk said:

Congrats! (And it's a Z! :D )

Does anyone have any scaleless Lumina? I bred the Lumina I have, and only two turned scaleless cuz one was rejected >.<

21 hours ago, DragonNeko said:

Does anyone have any scaleless Lumina? I bred the Lumina I have, and only two turned scaleless cuz one was rejected >.<

Mine should be available for breeding again on Saturday.

8 hours ago, WraithZephyr said:

Mine should be available for breeding again on Saturday.

Cool beans! I'll check back in on Saturday then ^_^