Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Anyone have Red Dino eggs? That's the only red dino entry I'm missing (guess I haven't seen very many!)

@Mangrit and anyone else looking to unlock adult purple Siyats, there are quite a few growing up in hatcheries, I've seen 8 in the past hour (between AoND and Valley Sherwood) and there should be a lot more within the next 24 hours. My first purples still have 16 hours before growing up, but I'll post them when they do!

Darn, I missed some of the naked Dark Luminas, still not enough to unlock.

Here's my one purple Siyat adult 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/gNe1u anyone have their own to share?

Sure, another grown purple Siyat Here! Also new zombies (leviathan and eastern) at the top of my unbreedables list (in sig).

Edit: More purples grown. OneTwoThree There's a temporary Siyat group in my signature, where more will be growing up fairly soon.

Edited by 13310

Thanks for the additional nekkid DArk Luminas - guess what? they are still stubborn and don't like to unlock the adult sprites :(

As for Siyats - I put all of mine into this little group: https://dragcave.net/group/63961

Currently only the Greens and some of the Blues are grown up, but the Purple will follow in due time.

46 minutes ago, Astreya said:

Thanks for the additional nekkid DArk Luminas - guess what? they are still stubborn and don't like to unlock the adult sprites :(

As for Siyats - I put all of mine into this little group: https://dragcave.net/group/63961

Currently only the Greens and some of the Blues are grown up, but the Purple will follow in due time.

Note: when you click a view link from the forum, it doesn't count! So make sure, when it's a view link, you click it, then go to that dragon's lineage, then click on the dragon's tile to go back to the view page. This time, it counts.

Note to contributers: don't post view links! It's not forbidden or anything (for grown dragons) but a lot of people don't know clicking a view link directly doesn't count as a view. Help them out by directly posting lineage links!

@Aalbiel

One learns something new no matter how old one is... Thank you very much for the info - looks like it was indeed the problem as now I got the Sprite unlocked after going to one more dragon and doing it the way you described.

Thanks for the indecent Dark Luminas, I've unlocked them now. Haven't got blue or purple Siyat adults yet, though.

14 hours ago, Aalbiel said:

Note to contributers: don't post view links! It's not forbidden or anything (for grown dragons) but a lot of people don't know clicking a view link directly doesn't count as a view. Help them out by directly posting lineage links!

Oops, I had completely forgotten this fact. I do apologise as I am guilty of posting view links. I shall aim to remember for the future.

No big deal, it's just a reminder to make things easier for everyone ^^

Progeny links work as well, especially if your dragon has plenty of suitable offspring already.

16 hours ago, Aalbiel said:

Note: when you click a view link from the forum, it doesn't count! So make sure, when it's a view link, you click it, then go to that dragon's lineage, then click on the dragon's tile to go back to the view page. This time, it counts.

How do I post a lineage link?  I only know how to do view links.

1 hour ago, quinney said:

How do I post a lineage link?  I only know how to do view links.

If it's a non-CB dragon just click the 'lineage' link on it's view page, and copy the url that shows in the browser. If it's a CB dragon, you can take the view link and simply replace the 'view' part with 'lineage', and the link will then take people to the lineage page.

Does anyone have adult purple Siyats I could view? Thank you!

I've got all Siyats except purple now. Still hoping for Neggie eggs and red, green, & blue Dino eggs.

Finally...

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

I found Evina's hatchery great for Siyats, it doesn't clean out adults as fast as other hatcheries :)