Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Anyone got some zombies? The only ones I have in my encyclopedia so far are the westerns

neglecteds would be helpful too, and any scaleless lumina (dark or light)

in return, I’ve got a small handful of zombies, vamps, and a chicken in this group to view~

Two nekid white luminas:

pkcNH

86n9P

And one nekid dark lumina

pckXM

I'm still trying to unlock the nekid lumina sprites, so any help would be appreciated!

Edited by Aelth

31 minutes ago, Tala2121 said:

Anyone got some zombies? The only ones I have in my encyclopedia so far are the westerns

neglecteds would be helpful too, and any scaleless lumina (dark or light)

in return, I’ve got a small handful of zombies, vamps, and a chicken in this group to view~

I have zombies on the last page of my scroll.  They're tombstones at the moment but I'm told clicking on them still works.

Umm... Anyone's got 37 Neglected hatchies for me to see? x'D The game wants us to hop through loops on this one...

My Aeons came down from cooldown yesterday and I completely forgot that I wanted to link them here...I will next time!

Just put together a group of rare(er) dragons and the handful of frozen hatchies I have, it might help someone out. Here's the link. (Currently also includes a couple eggs and a non-frozen hatchie. Doesn't include my disproportionate amount of xenos and zyus.)

I'll put a list of what's in there (at the time of posting) in a hidey thing.

Spoiler

(1 Rainbow Copper, 2 Almandie Pyralspite and 1 Spessartine Pyralspite eggs, and 1 mature Bronze Shimmerscale hatchie that will all grow up sooner or later.)

1x frozen mature Black hatchie

8x Blusang Lyndwurm

3x Rainbow Copper

1x Verdigris Copper

1x alt Vine

3x alt Dorsal

2x Gold

5x Avatar or Change

6x Avatar of Creation

2x Avatar of Destruction

3x Ice

2x Magma

2x gold Shimmerscale

2x silver Shimmerscale

3x bronze Shimmerscale

3x gold Tinsel

3x silver Tinsel

1x bronze Tinsel

1x Almandine Pyralspite (will eventually be 3)

6x alt Ridgewing

1x frozen mature Summer Seasonal hatchie

1x frozen mature Setsong hatchie

2x Silver

1x frozen mature Sinii Krai hatchie

5x Sinomorph

1x forzen mature Tetra hatchie

2x Thunder

2x alt Undine

1x frozen mature Vampire hatchie

I've also just corporealised the two Celestials I don't use for breeding, they're here and here. They will turn back on 6th July.

4 hours ago, Orchi'dea said:

Umm... Anyone's got 37 Neglected hatchies for me to see? x'D The game wants us to hop through loops on this one...

If I did it, anyone can. Trawl this thread... here's a couple

Also google works.

Thanks Fuzz! Yeah Google helped a bit, retrieved two scrolls with multiple ND hatchies on them. 8 off the counter, 29 more to go. Yas it's completely off my list now

Edited by Orchi'dea

On 6/28/2018 at 5:17 AM, Moondragon007 said:

I need Arsinis. Who's got Valentine dragons? I've got a few in return.

I have a hoard: https://draco.thorngale.net/dump/compilation/breeding-pairs-holiday-pairs-valentine-arsanis

No on-site group yet, sorry. ❤️

(Alternatively, if your paging is set to 50 dragons per page, they start at page 56 of my scroll.)

So...I managed at least to get the adult Celestials done...but I never saw a young incorporeal one. What am I missing? :(

1 minute ago, Din85 said:

So...I managed at least to get the adult Celestials done...but I never saw a young incorporeal one. What am I missing? :(

Their hatchies only become incorporeal if they're frozen.