Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

If anyone need some dragons, I have a pair of each (with some exceptions) on my scroll, sorted by breed: https://dragcave.net/user/Helel

P.S. Feel free to post/share the links for any of my dragons ;)

Edited by Helel

I’m missing just purple Dino eggs for the trading hub, does anyone have any of those that can help me unlock it?

Does anyone have any hatchies of the following breeds for me to view?

Balloon

Black Marrow

Brown Copper

Green

Horse

Ice

Imperial Fleshcrowne

Light Lumina

Ochredrake

Nilia Pygmy

Plated Colossus

Red-Tailed Wyrm

Speckle-Throated

Spitfire

Striped-river

Sunrise

Sunset

Tatterdrake (eggs too possibly?)

Two-Finned Bluna

Ultraviolet

Whiptail

Does anyone have any adults of the following breeds for me to view?

Blacktip

Common Pygmy

Falconiform

Flamingo Wyvern

Hellhorse

Script

Spotted Greenwing

Stone

Turpentine

Water

Water Walker

Yellow-Crowned

Thank you!

@Peachycupcake525 Most of those hatchies shouldn't be too hard to find just by going through hatcheries and clicking them there, and you can often find adults in their lineages, siblings etc. Also, if you look a few posts above yours, Stromboli posted a list of all their dragons sorted by breed, which should give you most of the adults you're looking for and possibly some of the hatchlings as well.

I still need some nekkid Luminae, if anyone has some/wants to breed them! Thanks to those who posted theirs already.

@Peachycupcake525, I do think for hatchlings you are better off looking in hatcheries, that's generally the best way to find a whole bunch at once! Here are my hatchies though of the breeds you need:

Balloon

Green

Horse

Ice

Nilia

Pygmy Wyrm

Spitfire

Sunrise

Sunset

Bluna

Ultraviolet 1 - 2

Whiptail

(P.S. as always, if anyone has any pygmy zombie hatchies (or adults for the pygmy wyrms) that are not already on the zombie spreadsheet, i'd love to see them!)

Can someone tell me where to go to look at the book of DC records? I'm trying to unlock Aeon Wyverns so I can buy an egg or two when I get enough shards.

I could really use some Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple Dino eggs, as well as Bolts that have recently used Stun. Any help is much appreciated! :)

Does anyone know how I can unlock these alt Blacks? I've clicked on so many alts in the wilderness and probably from this thread and I still can't seem to get them.

HoF8wpTl.png

I've unlocked everything else for the breed and observed SO many adults!

AWUew6fl.png

Do I just need to go alt hunting until I can raise some adults from the "kitten" hatchlings?

11 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

Do I just need to go alt hunting until I can raise some adults from the "kitten" hatchlings?

Yes. If you find some messy ones, click all the alts in their lineage, that helps a little, too.

I'm looking for Purple Dino and Paper eggs to unlock them in the encyclopedia and shop.  If someone has a few I can view, or is willing to temporarily teleport one to me, I'd be very appreciative.

I need Aeon Wyverns; eggs, S2 hatchies, and non-glowing adults.

Is there any way to search DC for the dragons you need, or do you have to rely on people posting them to this thread?

I've got some glowy aeons here, as well as hatchlings.

No eggs though.

Your best bet for eggs is to scroll through hatcheries.

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

@GhostMouse Yellow Dino egg (6 hours 'til it hatches!)

Got it, thanks so much!

Does anyone have a favorite hatchery they like for viewing eggs? So far AonD seems to be the best because you can choose to view eggs only (basically) while most other sites only sort between ER and regular status, with eggs and hatchlings all together.

@Moondragon007 You can look through scrolls that are linked in signatures, or check out the wilderness, although this thread is probably the most helpful source. None of my Aeons are glowing, they're a little more than halfway down my second page, a little above my collection of Reds.

1 hour ago, GhostMouse said:

Got it, thanks so much!

Does anyone have a favorite hatchery they like for viewing eggs? So far AonD seems to be the best because you can choose to view eggs only (basically) while most other sites only sort between ER and regular status, with eggs and hatchlings all together.

Hatching Club's View All (it takes awhile to load) works.

8 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Hatching Club's View All (it takes awhile to load) works.

Oh, that's perfect. Thanks!

6 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

I like Egg Drop Soup cos it opens each click in a separate window, which means you can just go click click click without having to go back to the site each time.

https://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/

What's AonD?

My aeon wyvern is still locked! I think I need glowing ones too. Also eggs. Anyone got eggs? I haven't seen any in a hatchery.

Edited by Moondragon007