Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Good point! Thanks for linking to that topic. I just unlocked every sprite for the Aegis. smile.gif

user posted image

Are there supposed to be two rows of caligenes in the encyclopedia? blink.gif

In only have one row for the Caligenes blink.gif

Maybe that has to do with the different view pages currently going on:

user posted image

I also arent't able to get my count for Aegis dragons up not matter what I try. It won't let me unlock the adult sprite yet. Maybe I should try again when the site update is over

I see two rows of them as well.

user posted image

I'm getting the Spriter's Alt in the second row. The egg and hatchling images are still fogged, but Infinis managed to trade for an amazing number of Caligenes, so there are far more thanthe normal numbers of Spriter's alts. I'm guessing that this is why they show in the Encyclopedia.

I also see two rows for the Caligenes tongue.gif --> But, if it were showing the Spriter's Alts, wouldn't the Desipises and other Halloween dragons have 2 rows in the Encyclopedia as well? I currently only see one row for the other Halloween dragons….

I have a question: could someone please share a screenshot of the Lumina page, possibly showing both normal and scaleless versions? I saw people mentioning that there was a Scaleless sprite displayed on the page, but when I look at my Lumina page, there's no shadow for the Scaleless sprite. Thanks!

My view of Lumina page right now:

user posted image

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I also see two rows for the Caligenes tongue.gif --> But, if it were showing the Spriter's Alts, wouldn't the Desipises and other Halloween dragons have 2 rows in the Encyclopedia as well? I currently only see one row for the other Halloween dragons….

I want to mention on this point that the Spirit Ward first have one sprite row more for some users than normal. It took some days till that get sorted out and showed correctly for all users wink.gif

Here you go:

user posted image

I want to mention on this point that the Spirit Ward first have one sprite row more for some users than normal. It took some days till that get sorted out and showed correctly for all users wink.gif

Here you go:

user posted image

I see now haha - I'm sure that it will get fixed soon then! smile.gif

Thanks for the screenshot, @Rinoa! Guess I'll have to keep searching for those Scaleless Luminas - hopefully they'll pop up in my Encyclopedia soon! tongue.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

user posted image

Thanks for pointing that out, I clicked through Infinis' Caligenes and the second row is showing the SA version for me now smile.gif

We can re-observe dragons that we have observed before after a certain amount of time, correct? So it should be possible to unlock the SA hatchie sprites sooner or later. Does anyone remember how long we have to wait before we can observe a dragon again?

Edit: Thanks, dragongrrl!

Edited by Ha-Ki

We can re-observe dragons that we have observed before after a certain amount of time, correct? So it should be possible to unlock the SA hatchie sprites sooner or later. Does anyone remember how long we have to wait before we can observe a dragon again?

I think it's only 24 hours.

Are there supposed to be two rows of caligenes in the encyclopedia? blink.gif And also, thanks for letting us know that Aegis dragons are added to the encyclopedia as well. biggrin.gif

If you click on all of Infinis's white Caligenes you will be able to open the adult male and adult female, but not the egg or the s1 or s2.

If you go tot he Aegis Oath page, there are enough enraged to add them to your encyclopedia as well.

If you click on all of Fiona's alt shadow walkers (23), there is still not another line for the shadow walkers (even shadowed in)

Edited by Grandmother_cathie

How many enraged Aegis sprites do you have to view to unlock that one? I've viewed 20 but it's still greyed out. Anyone know the magic number?

edit: I guess 21 is the magic number!

Edited by Marie19R

How many enraged Aegis sprites do you have to view to unlock that one? I've viewed 20 but it's still greyed out. Anyone know the magic number?

edit: I guess 21 is the magic number!

15 adults. But they don't count if you already viewed them as pacified ones, afterwards you'll have to wait a month before your click counts for another observation.

15 adults. But they don't count if you already viewed them as pacified ones, afterwards you'll have to wait a month before your click counts for another observation.

Also, it depends on what the link was. For some reason, clicking the view page from the forum doesn't register, whereas clicking the dragon from lineage view works.

Time for a Scaleless Lumina breed again!

Should be good for the next 23.5 hours! smile.gif

dragongrrl, you are wonderful! With your dragons, I was able to unlock the Scaleless Lumina sprites! Thank you so much!! smile.gif

I'm getting the Spriter's Alt in the second row. The egg and hatchling images are still fogged, but Infinis managed to trade for an amazing number of Caligenes, so there are far more thanthe normal numbers of Spriter's alts. I'm guessing that this is why they show in the Encyclopedia.

Me too. I have to admit I'm not entirely happy about that - everyone hoping to unlock that row is now dependent on Inifinis and how many hatchlings/eggs they have for us to observe.