Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

2 hours ago, Fyrebird said:

Your scroll appears to be hidden.

Here are my new releases, currently in all 3 stages (no eggs).

https://dragcave.net/group/168260

Whoops. Had it on private.  I keep forgetting that's the default.  All fixed now, thanks for the heads up.

It looks like the Temple Wyrms are a new type, according to my spreadsheet.  Do you think we'll get a new Zombie variant for the two-headed wyrm?

Apparently I can't use the spreadsheets anymore because Google (of all places) is trying to force me to upgrade my Windows version. Or switch to Chromebook, I guess, which at least makes sense as a motive.

i have a chromebook, it's awesome.

although, it's at it's "end of update" life sometime in september.  it'll still work, but then at some point something will update and my computer won't be able to view/display it.  it is, after all, 5 years old now.  but it's an awesome little trooper.  for all the bad things people say about google and chromebooks, i really do like mine lots.

I'd rather have a Chromebook than Win10. I despised Win8 and am stubbornly clinging to 7. (Plus I don't trust MS not to turn Windows into a subscription service now that they've conned everybody into the "free" upgrade to 10.) I have a local computer guy I buy my machines from who is happy to sell me Win7 machines with a dual boot to XP so I can still play my older games. 

4 minutes ago, Fyrebird said:

(Plus I don't trust MS not to turn Windows into a subscription service now that they've conned everybody into the "free" upgrade to 10.)

exactly.

at work i have a Win7 computer, but our server is still an XP box!

as for Encyclopedia entries, my Temple and Oracle Wyrms are on the last page of my 2021 group - they're all adults now!

I currently have some electrified Bolts, if anyone needs them for encyclopedia purposes:

ifPPv

L3evi

8viiJ

WaPfe

I also have some alt Electric adults and one hatchling:

gqrYK

2u3Ky

10TW1

0pUcN

ZEtnq

Edited by ferdelance

ETA: They are now hatchlings, not eggs.