Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

@katcombs ive clicked on all of them and even went into lineage view, and then double checked and still not unlocked... might have JUUUUST below the amount for both males and females there

On 2/25/2021 at 10:46 AM, dragongrrl said:

I normally don't want any clicks on my eggs or hatchlings, but someone already clicked my new GoN, and they can be stubborn to hatch, so click away - https://dragcave.net/lineage/ndAeI.

Hatched now and fogged.

I will fog her for at least 24 hours, but her hatchling form will be available after unfogging until she grows up. ❤️

She had a good rest so if anyone needs to unlock the GoN hatchling sprite, I will leave her unfogged unless she gets sick.

If anyone needs to view valentines day eggs, let me know. I've got a list of shells that can be viewed and some are still viewable.

I have a probably really dumb Q, but I cannot figure it out.

We're at 274 unique dragons, yes?

I'm at 270, and cannot figure out what I'm missing.

*I know I'm missing Stats for sure.

Do the dinos count as separate entries? I have some, but from before the encyclopedia, so they wouldn't count, and I'd have to get more, right?

Do the new xenos count as separate entries?

If yes, which? And if not, what else would count as separate? This is driving me crazy 😆

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

I have a probably really dumb Q, but I cannot figure it out.

We're at 274 unique dragons, yes?

I'm at 270, and cannot figure out what I'm missing.

*I know I'm missing Stats for sure.

Do the dinos count as separate entries? I have some, but from before the encyclopedia, so they wouldn't count, and I'd have to get more, right?

Do the new xenos count as separate entries?

If yes, which? And if not, what else would count as separate? This is driving me crazy 😆

Yes for both the dinos and xenos.

The dragons you had before won't count towards unlocking entries but they do count for how many breeds you have.

I'm going to look through your scroll and see what ones you have and tell you what you are missing.

Edit: So you have a fogged egg that I can't tell what it is, but these are the ones I didn't find.

Undead Dragon
Xenowyrm (Aso)
Xenowyrm (Ke'maro)
Xenowyrm (Pharos)
Xenowyrm (Staterae)

If you have an undead, I might have missed it as I quickly scrolled through.

With legacy sort it can be harder to find what you are missing because some just don't sort under what you would think they would. I know cause its what I have mine set to (and refuse to change) and I've missed ones I thought I did or didn't have.

Edit2: I have a Ke'maro if you want it.

Edit3: I found your Undead Dragon.

Edited by Dinala1641882

I just bought an Aquilo, as a test, and my count didn't change? It's still at 270.

Thank you!! and omg I'm sending you a giant hug for the help! I feel so silly for not seeing what is probably obvious.

also - as i learned when i was going through to see which breeds i had, which i was missing, and which i still wanted - the Tree doesn't count as a breed. 😮

*nods*

1 hour ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

I just bought an Aquilo, as a test, and my count didn't change? It's still at 270.

Thank you!! and omg I'm sending you a giant hug for the help! I feel so silly for not seeing what is probably obvious.

I don't think undeads show as a breed in the count since they sort to their pre-zombified in the breed sort

OMG thank you so so so very much! Whew! I just picked the wrong Xeno to test the theory, lol. I'm relieved there wasn't something else I was overlooking. (Fog ball is just another Nobleshield)   

Yes, legacy sort makes it harder when the wiki is alphabetical, and by dragon type, but I reflex know where stuff is, like the grocery store, since it's always been like that. I'm afraid to change it since it can't be changed back.

lol Trystan, I was debating myself if the leetle counted! Thank you for that info.

Dragongrrrl, I wasn't sure on those, since they're in the encyclopedia, but I knew I had at least one.

You don't even know how much a relief this help is, I appreciate it so much! Gonna raid the market soon and get caught, up since I can't see or catch in cave, lol (still kicking myself for missing the release)

Dinala, I'd love the Ke'Maro if you absolutely don't need it? Is there anything I can breed for you? Or do you need a 2g Noble?

2 hours ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

Dinala, I'd love the Ke'Maro if you absolutely don't need it? Is there anything I can breed for you? Or do you need a 2g Noble?

You are welcome to it nothing need in return. I'm going to see if the AP is lucky and will give me the others that you need.

Glowy Aeons:

Boop!

Boop!

(Cantor mechanics are finally giving my Aeons something to do!)

Posted (edited)

Just trying to get all the eggs unlocked.

And i've got all but literally four of the dinos.

I have viewed three yellows, and three greens. I have unlocked the egg entries for these two.

I have red unlocked

And blue and purple are still hidden/locked so i'm guessing i have anywere from one to three on the blues and purples.

So if anyone gets dino's eggs or hatchies plz ping me haha.

I have these various hatchlings in this group here, it'll be organized later: https://dragcave.net/group/150950

And a group of three zombies here, which will be expanded upon at halloween: https://dragcave.net/group/150951

AOne last group to add and those are my unbreedables/genderless dragons: https://dragcave.net/group/153899

Edited by DragonRider102
Added some links.

1 hour ago, DragonRider102 said:

So if anyone gets dino's eggs or hatchies plz ping me haha.

There are some hatchies in this bunch - https://dragcave.net/group/61167

12 hours ago, DragonRider102 said:

Just trying to get all the eggs unlocked.

And i've got all but literally four of the dinos.

I have viewed three yellows, and three greens. I have unlocked the egg entries for these two.

I have red unlocked

And blue and purple are still hidden/locked so i'm guessing i have anywere from one to three on the blues and purples.

I sent you a message with links to some blue and purple dino eggs.

32 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

I sent you a message with links to some blue and purple dino eggs.

11 hours ago, katcombs said:

Here are all my dinos, hope this helps ;)

https://dragcave.net/group/5346

Thank you both!

Managed to unlock blue now i just need purple!