Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

so after looking at the description on the wiki for a Sunset dragon, will that egg ever remain a shadow in the encyclopedia, since all sunrise and sunset eggs start out the same?

just wondering for completion's sake

22 minutes ago, trystan said:

so after looking at the description on the wiki for a Sunset dragon, will that egg ever remain a shadow in the encyclopedia, since all sunrise and sunset eggs start out the same?

just wondering for completion's sake

You can unlock the Sunset Dragon egg! You have to hatch a Sunset Dragon hatchling to unlock the image in the encyclopedia. It only acknowledges it as a Sunset egg rather than a Sunrise one in retrospect, after the egg is hatched as a Sunset dragon.

ah, thanks, @songwithnosoul!  so the only way then to unlock the image is to hatch one myself, gotcha! (so they can't be "viewed")

(edit, it would also help if i actually read (not just scan) the wiki entry! XD)

also, if i leave a list of the 10 eggs i still need to view to unlock, might someone be able to direct me to where they might be viewed? i've been using the trading hub, silvi's, and allure of nds.  thanks! :D

Edited by trystan

updates!!

these are the eggs i'm left with:

*Tatterdrake (1 more!!)

thanks so much!

i'll also update my list if i unlock any more eggs as well! :D 

Edited by trystan
viewed more eggies! thanks Dinala!!

So tatterdrakes are not wanting to show up and mine didn't want to give any eggies.

Happy to be able to help you find eggs.

aww, thanks for trying!

maybe i can find one tomorrow!  

as it is, i won't get allll the eggs unlocked until the xmas hollydays! :blink:XD 

actually i sent you a PM - but i found my last Tatterdrake on Allure of NDs!

i was using Allure of NDs, Silvi's, and Hatching Club along with the Trading Hub to view the eggs.

i usually use Allure of NDs, Silvi's, Valley Sherwood, and Egg Drop Soup for round 1 of my hatcheries.  when i get a stubborn egg, i'll add it in DragHatch (dc.evinext.com), Hatching Club, and The Dragon Breeder's Cave. :D 

thanks SO MUCH, Dinala! :D 

thanks! me too!

this was the bulk of them, and it actually took shorter than expected, actually :D 

54 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i literally was JUST about to ask for this, but i'm a bit too late! 😥

Oh no!

I'll breed them again in about a week. Hopefully you can see them then.

16 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

please ping me when you do !! 🧡

Will do. If anyone else wants me to do that too, just let me know.

I normally don't want any clicks on my eggs but someone already clicked my new GoN, and they can be stubborn to hatch, so click away - https://dragcave.net/lineage/ndAeI.

Hatched now and fogged.

I will fog her for at least 24 hours, but her hatchling form will be available after unfogging until she grows up. ❤️

Edited by dragongrrl
2nd Update

22 minutes ago, katcombs said:

Setting off as many BSAs as I can, so far I've got a bunch of skinned, but will try to set everything off

https://dragcave.net/group/153143

THANK YOU! i got enough of the regular ones but i'm still in need of a few more dark lumis... its times like this when i wish they'd tell you how many you need to unlock the image :dry:

@InvaderAlexis Just skinned all my dark and lights, was still working on them when I posted... plus a bunch of other types... I think the number is 15 total, but it's a little ack when you don't know how many more to go.