Jump to content
Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

For those who want to click hatchlings, I hope this helps. This group is still in the works - The Freezer Section, https://dragcave.net/group/150713.

 

So far, I've got 251 of my 318 frozens in the group. I have to wade through the other 5900 adult dragons on my scroll to find where the 67 hatchlings are hiding, and my phone doesn't make it easy. :)

when your viewing your dragons, in the upper right there is a drop down for the view order. If you change that to age, all the hatchlings will appear at the front of the list. If you combine that with the drop down on the upper left being set to ungrouped, you should be able to have an easier time finding and adding them.

Edited by Dinala1641882

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

when your viewing your dragons, in the upper right there is a drop down for the view order. If you change that to age, all the hatchlings will appear at the front of the list.

Thank you, I do know about that. It is just very time-consuming going thru that way, one by one on my phone.

 

For the bulk additions, it is easiest adding from the group add. Either way, to finish without a desk or laptop, it will take me a while.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

Thank you, I do know about that. It is just very time-consuming going thru that way, one by one on my phone.

 

For the bulk additions, it is easiest adding from the group add. Either way, to finish without a desk or laptop, it will take me a while.

i just edited my post with more details. It gives an easier way to add from the scroll. Still time consuming but easier.

 

Also going to thank you right now for all the frozen hatchies. They are exactly what I needed for the spreadsheet.

Complete your Dragon Cave encyclopedia:

Paintra's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet
Dinala's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet

Edited by Dinala1641882

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dinala1641882 said:

i just edited my post with more details. It gives an easier way to add from the scroll. Still time consuming but easier.

 

Also going to thank you right now for all the frozen hatchies. They are exactly what I needed for the spreadsheet.

Complete your Dragon Cave encyclopedia:

Paintra's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet
Dinala's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet

Brilliant! I finished building my hatchling group! ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

does anyone have current nekkid luminas? :)

thanks!

 

also, is any one of the hatcheries any better to use to look for the eggs i still want to unlock? or does it not really matter which hatchery to use?

 

Edited by trystan
didn't want to double-post!

Share this post


Link to post

I have over 1300 frozen hatchlings in this group for those looking. Not many neglecteds, but some of every breed, including all but the newest holidays. Happy clicking! 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, trystan said:

also, is any one of the hatcheries any better to use to look for the eggs i still want to unlock? or does it not really matter which hatchery to use?

 

Any hatchery will do! I tend to use Silvi's for my clicking.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Any hatchery will do! I tend to use Silvi's for my clicking.

ooh thanks.  yeah, i can see that Silivi's would be good for that.  i seem to have a lot of eggs to view/unlock 😮 

 

hopefully there'll be some nekkid luminas for me to view after the valentine's release :) 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/10/2021 at 4:12 PM, trystan said:

ooh thanks.  yeah, i can see that Silivi's would be good for that.  i seem to have a lot of eggs to view/unlock 😮 

 

hopefully there'll be some nekkid luminas for me to view after the valentine's release :) 

Ask and you shall receive.

https://dragcave.net/group/101301/

Share this post


Link to post

  

13 minutes ago, trystan said:

oooh, thanks!!

 

got my Dark Luminas viewed!  need more nekkid light Luminas now. :D 

 

I'll be catching more of them at some point. Once they grow I'll breed them again.

 

I'm trying to have enough of each to be able to unlock the sprite with just one group.

 

Edit:

If you also have a mobile device, you can turn off the wifi on it and view them again to make them count.

Edited by Dinala1641882

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Edit:

If you also have a mobile device, you can turn off the wifi on it and view them again to make them count.

huh.

does that also work on my wifi laptop?

thanks! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, trystan said:

huh.

does that also work on my wifi laptop?

thanks! :D 

If you can connect to a mobile network or different wifi, and haven't already viewed it on there, then it should work.

 

Edit:

Even if you viewed it on there already, it might actually still work if connected to another network....

Edited by Dinala1641882

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/15/2021 at 3:28 AM, Dinala1641882 said:

If you can connect to a mobile network or different wifi, and haven't already viewed it on there, then it should work.

 

Edit:

Even if you viewed it on there already, it might actually still work if connected to another network....

ah gotcha. 

I can click again tomorrow when  I'm at work.... that's a different network :)

thanks so much for all your help too!

 

edit - gah! by the time i got to the group on my work computer, they were no longer nekkid! XD

 

Edited by trystan

Share this post


Link to post

The spreadsheets with links are very helpful. Thank you! 

 

I was done collecting some of the breeds when the Encyclopedia was introduced and it claims I never had any. Some, I don't want more of, especially since there are so many new dragons to learn about and try to collect. Loving the Stratos, not sure I understand how the timing works, or how the timing works on the Spirit Wards now that they have new versions,.... lots to figure out.  Massive departure from the days when the AP was empty!!!

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/15/2021 at 7:31 AM, trystan said:

ah gotcha. 

I can click again tomorrow when  I'm at work.... that's a different network :)

thanks so much for all your help too!

 

edit - gah! by the time i got to the group on my work computer, they were no longer nekkid! XD

 

Well, when I breed them again, I'm sure you'll be able to get them.

 

4 hours ago, egwenna said:

The spreadsheets with links are very helpful. Thank you! 

 

I was done collecting some of the breeds when the Encyclopedia was introduced and it claims I never had any. Some, I don't want more of, especially since there are so many new dragons to learn about and try to collect. Loving the Stratos, not sure I understand how the timing works, or how the timing works on the Spirit Wards now that they have new versions,.... lots to figure out.  Massive departure from the days when the AP was empty!!!

Glad they helped you. The timing on the Stratos and Spirit Wards is that you need to view them at the right time to unlock that sprite. I listed what the times they change to make it easier. The times go by cave time.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/15/2021 at 10:31 AM, trystan said:

ah gotcha. 

I can click again tomorrow when  I'm at work.... that's a different network :)

thanks so much for all your help too!

 

edit - gah! by the time i got to the group on my work computer, they were no longer nekkid! XD

 

I've got three naked light luminas in this group: https://dragcave.net/group/119125

Share this post


Link to post

@ADN6 - thank you! those three did the trick, and now my nekkid light Luminas are unlocked!

 

and i think everything but eggs are unlocked now! yaaay!!!

 

edit - 

51 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Well, when I breed them again, I'm sure you'll be able to get them.

thanks!  actually ADN6 posted a few that helped me unlock them :) 

 

Edited by trystan

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, trystan said:

@ADN6 - thank you! those three did the trick, and now my nekkid light Luminas are unlocked!

 

and i think everything but eggs are unlocked now! yaaay!!!

 

edit - 

thanks!  actually ADN6 posted a few that helped me unlock them :) 

 

Wonderful! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Glad they helped you. The timing on the Stratos and Spirit Wards is that you need to view them at the right time to unlock that sprite. I listed what the times they change to make it easier. The times go by cave time.

Like the Nocturnes, the Sprite on the scroll changes. It's not like the lunar heralds where time decides which sprite we get. Which is interesting, but I definitely have preferences. :)

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Wonderful! :lol:

:D 

 

now all we need are adult Valentines '21 dragons! XD 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, egwenna said:

Like the Nocturnes, the Sprite on the scroll changes. It's not like the lunar heralds where time decides which sprite we get. Which is interesting, but I definitely have preferences. :)

Exactly!

Just now, trystan said:

:D 

 

now all we need are adult Valentines '21 dragons! XD 

Yeah. I'm sitting here obsessively refreshing, waiting to collect them....

I hope I can also find 10 frozen hatchies too, but that's a long shot.

Complete your Dragon Cave encyclopedia:

Paintra's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet
Dinala's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Yeah. I'm sitting here obsessively refreshing, waiting to collect them....

I hope I can also find 10 frozen hatchies too, but that's a long shot.

i personally have clicked on at least 15 hatchies, but i think they're all stage 1.... *pokes them to move to stage 2.... and then adults*

Share this post


Link to post


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.