Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

4 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

when your viewing your dragons, in the upper right there is a drop down for the view order. If you change that to age, all the hatchlings will appear at the front of the list.

Thank you, I do know about that. It is just very time-consuming going thru that way, one by one on my phone.

For the bulk additions, it is easiest adding from the group add. Either way, to finish without a desk or laptop, it will take me a while.

8 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

Thank you, I do know about that. It is just very time-consuming going thru that way, one by one on my phone.

For the bulk additions, it is easiest adding from the group add. Either way, to finish without a desk or laptop, it will take me a while.

i just edited my post with more details. It gives an easier way to add from the scroll. Still time consuming but easier.

Also going to thank you right now for all the frozen hatchies. They are exactly what I needed for the spreadsheet.

Complete your Dragon Cave encyclopedia:

Paintra's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet
Dinala's Encyclopedia Links Spreadsheet

Edited by Dinala1641882

2 hours ago, Dinala1641882 said:

i just edited my post with more details. It gives an easier way to add from the scroll. Still time consuming but easier.

Also going to thank you right now for all the frozen hatchies. They are exactly what I needed for the spreadsheet.

Brilliant! I finished building my hatchling group! ❤️

does anyone have current nekkid luminas? :)

thanks!

also, is any one of the hatcheries any better to use to look for the eggs i still want to unlock? or does it not really matter which hatchery to use?

Edited by trystan
didn't want to double-post!

I have over 1300 frozen hatchlings in this group for those looking. Not many neglecteds, but some of every breed, including all but the newest holidays. Happy clicking! 

6 hours ago, trystan said:

also, is any one of the hatcheries any better to use to look for the eggs i still want to unlock? or does it not really matter which hatchery to use?

Any hatchery will do! I tend to use Silvi's for my clicking.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Any hatchery will do! I tend to use Silvi's for my clicking.

ooh thanks.  yeah, i can see that Silivi's would be good for that.  i seem to have a lot of eggs to view/unlock 😮 

hopefully there'll be some nekkid luminas for me to view after the valentine's release :) 

On 2/10/2021 at 4:12 PM, trystan said:

ooh thanks.  yeah, i can see that Silivi's would be good for that.  i seem to have a lot of eggs to view/unlock 😮 

hopefully there'll be some nekkid luminas for me to view after the valentine's release :) 

Ask and you shall receive.

https://dragcave.net/group/101301/

13 minutes ago, trystan said:

oooh, thanks!!

got my Dark Luminas viewed!  need more nekkid light Luminas now. :D 

I'll be catching more of them at some point. Once they grow I'll breed them again.

I'm trying to have enough of each to be able to unlock the sprite with just one group.

Edit:

If you also have a mobile device, you can turn off the wifi on it and view them again to make them count.

Edited by Dinala1641882

11 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Edit:

If you also have a mobile device, you can turn off the wifi on it and view them again to make them count.

huh.

does that also work on my wifi laptop?

thanks! :D 

3 hours ago, trystan said:

huh.

does that also work on my wifi laptop?

thanks! :D 

If you can connect to a mobile network or different wifi, and haven't already viewed it on there, then it should work.

Edit:

Even if you viewed it on there already, it might actually still work if connected to another network....

Edited by Dinala1641882

On 2/15/2021 at 3:28 AM, Dinala1641882 said:

If you can connect to a mobile network or different wifi, and haven't already viewed it on there, then it should work.

Edit:

Even if you viewed it on there already, it might actually still work if connected to another network....

ah gotcha. 

I can click again tomorrow when  I'm at work.... that's a different network :)

thanks so much for all your help too!

edit - gah! by the time i got to the group on my work computer, they were no longer nekkid! XD

Edited by trystan

The spreadsheets with links are very helpful. Thank you! 

I was done collecting some of the breeds when the Encyclopedia was introduced and it claims I never had any. Some, I don't want more of, especially since there are so many new dragons to learn about and try to collect. Loving the Stratos, not sure I understand how the timing works, or how the timing works on the Spirit Wards now that they have new versions,.... lots to figure out.  Massive departure from the days when the AP was empty!!!

On 2/15/2021 at 7:31 AM, trystan said:

ah gotcha. 

edit - gah! by the time i got to the group on my work computer, they were no longer nekkid! XD

Well, when I breed them again, I'm sure you'll be able to get them.

4 hours ago, egwenna said:

The spreadsheets with links are very helpful. Thank you! 

I was done collecting some of the breeds when the Encyclopedia was introduced and it claims I never had any. Some, I don't want more of, especially since there are so many new dragons to learn about and try to collect. Loving the Stratos, not sure I understand how the timing works, or how the timing works on the Spirit Wards now that they have new versions,.... lots to figure out.  Massive departure from the days when the AP was empty!!!

Glad they helped you. The timing on the Stratos and Spirit Wards is that you need to view them at the right time to unlock that sprite. I listed what the times they change to make it easier. The times go by cave time.

On 2/15/2021 at 10:31 AM, trystan said:

ah gotcha. 

I've got three naked light luminas in this group: https://dragcave.net/group/119125

@ADN6 - thank you! those three did the trick, and now my nekkid light Luminas are unlocked!

and i think everything but eggs are unlocked now! yaaay!!!

edit - 

51 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Well, when I breed them again, I'm sure you'll be able to get them.

thanks!  actually ADN6 posted a few that helped me unlock them :) 

Edited by trystan

4 minutes ago, trystan said:

@ADN6 - thank you! those three did the trick, and now my nekkid light Luminas are unlocked!

and i think everything but eggs are unlocked now! yaaay!!!

edit - 

thanks!  actually ADN6 posted a few that helped me unlock them :) 

Wonderful! :lol:

51 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Glad they helped you. The timing on the Stratos and Spirit Wards is that you need to view them at the right time to unlock that sprite. I listed what the times they change to make it easier. The times go by cave time.

Like the Nocturnes, the Sprite on the scroll changes. It's not like the lunar heralds where time decides which sprite we get. Which is interesting, but I definitely have preferences. :)

6 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Wonderful! :lol:

:D 

now all we need are adult Valentines '21 dragons! XD 

2 minutes ago, egwenna said:

Like the Nocturnes, the Sprite on the scroll changes. It's not like the lunar heralds where time decides which sprite we get. Which is interesting, but I definitely have preferences. :)

Exactly!

Just now, trystan said:

:D 

now all we need are adult Valentines '21 dragons! XD 

Yeah. I'm sitting here obsessively refreshing, waiting to collect them....

I hope I can also find 10 frozen hatchies too, but that's a long shot.

24 minutes ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Yeah. I'm sitting here obsessively refreshing, waiting to collect them....

I hope I can also find 10 frozen hatchies too, but that's a long shot.

i personally have clicked on at least 15 hatchies, but i think they're all stage 1.... *pokes them to move to stage 2.... and then adults*

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

i personally have clicked on at least 15 hatchies, but i think they're all stage 1.... *pokes them to move to stage 2.... and then adults*

You actually get both hatchie images regardless of which stage you click, so click away now!