Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

1 hour ago, lunadona said:

I managed to unlock all variants of Glystere with these links above. I’m not sure but it seems that views from different devices count as different ones...?

Oh! Oh my goodness, it does count different devices as different views!! I finally unlocked my last adult by clicking some of the links here on my phone. *celebration dance!* 

If this is a bug I really hope TJ doesn't revert them back to shadows!

I've been sneaking an extra click or two to my own dragons by using different devices for a while now (usually when the cave has a hiccup and won't register my click otherwise), so I don't think it's a bug, just a minor... exploitable.

And I hope for everyone else that it won't be an issue, because I had accidentally used up all my once-a-month clicks on the links here on redecorated sprites I already had unlocked, so I've spent a few hours stalking random scrolls looking for the red/yellow and all-yellow variants I was missing. Just because I don't have the patience to wait for it. It was not a fun venture. 😩

I hadn't realised they can be redecorated. How cool! This means that mine are currently red and green, if anyone needs that colour (1, 2).

Thanks again to this thread, I managed to unlock all the sprites. 🎄

all unlocked now except for the 'sparky' bolts... think everything else is filled...

Hmm. How are you managing to unlock all four using just this thread? I'm missing the last two.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. How are you managing to unlock all four using just this thread? I'm missing the last two.

If you have a different device (phone, tablet, whatever) you can re-view stuff that's been posted here and it'll count again, I unlocked the last two by viewing a few on my phone. I'm not sure if there have actually been enough individual dragons posted here to unlock them all yet otherwise. 

11 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

If you have a different device (phone, tablet, whatever) you can re-view stuff that's been posted here and it'll count again, I unlocked the last two by viewing a few on my phone. I'm not sure if there have actually been enough individual dragons posted here to unlock them all yet otherwise. 

Unfortunately didn't work for me. I used my phone and clicked on everything again. Red/yellow and all yellow are still shadows.

3 minutes ago, quinney said:

Unfortunately didn't work for me. I used my phone and clicked on everything again. Red/yellow and all yellow are still shadows.

Is your phone connected to the same wifi? I've gotten it to work sometimes by turning off the wifi and trying it that way.

2 minutes ago, katcombs said:

Is your phone connected to the same wifi? I've gotten it to work sometimes by turning off the wifi and trying it that way.

Yes it is, and I'm not turning any wifi off!  Thanks for trying to help, it's appreciated but I'll wait if that's the only way.  🙂

I was able to unlock all 4 sprites using this thread using just one device. So I didn't even need to try different devices.

I did unlock the starting form with random scrolls before I came here for help with the alt-forms. For the alt forms, I just kept refreshing the encyclopedia entry so that I didn't "sacrifice" any specific dragon link to any color already unlocked. If it was a color I already unlocked, I just waited for that user to cycle their dragon to a color I needed.

I used incognito browser mode to check colors on dragons to know if it was safe to click or not.

When I unlocked I was clicking the links on here as everyone was changing their colors and it worked pretty well. Each color change I clicked the same ones, but now they're all on yellow.

For other things I do a google search 'site:dragcave.net glystere' it it helped me find some others. It's better for older dragons though. Also pick random scrolls on the hatchery sites when clicking eggs. 

Edited by katcombs

12 hours ago, Lagie said:

For the unredecorated one I unlocked with click sites, since they can’t remove adults immediately. TJ’s dragon also helped.

5 hours ago, lunadona said:

For the unredecorated one I unlocked with click sites, since they can’t remove adults immediately. TJ’s dragon also helped.

Yeah, those were the easiest to do! :)