Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

That might be it, she has enraged one of hers and then let it go back...I have never enraged either of mine. Thanks for the help, will test it.

Aegis shouldn't make a difference for count, they count as the same breed whether enraged or pacified as far as I know. The only thing I can think of would be to temporarily sort your scroll by breed and then go through and check against the Encyclopedia, maybe you are missing a breed and didn't realize it. If you find for sure that you have all 219 breeds, then it's a glitch and should be reported in the Help section.

Edited by HeatherMarie

I am not missing anything, I cant even count how many times I have compared to the encyclopedia or the DC wiki, I will test the Aegis part at the end of the month when I try for Zombies. If that fixes it or not, I will come back and update to let others know. Dont want to waste a kill slot now.

Oh and I also have an upsidedown Mint, as does she.

OK, I am totally derping, I found the issue, it was an Avatar of Change that I was missing. Totally overlooked that one as I have breed Avatars before, but just never one of change. So problem solved, and thanks everyone for trying to help derpy me. Lol. I now have 219 Unique Dragon Types! Now to hunt down more red tailed pygmy wyrm Zombies.

*hugs*

Edited by Zylara

49 minutes ago, Zylara said:

I am not missing anything, I cant even count how many times I have compared to the encyclopedia or the DC wiki, I will test the Aegis part at the end of the month when I try for Zombies. If that fixes it or not, I will come back and update to let others know. Dont want to waste a kill slot now.

Oh and I also have an upsidedown Mint, as does she.

When I look at your scroll it says 219 in your unique count. so maybe just a cache issue?

I just breed an Avatar of Change, that was what I was missing!

Does anyone have any Bolt dragons that have recently used Stun? I still need the image for that one. Oh, and naked Luminas too.

Edit: Managed to get the Bolt dragons, just need the naked Luminas now

Edited by SpyroForLife

On 9/11/2018 at 11:49 AM, Naraku said:

Dead ND egg; a random 1h egg I just got from the AP turned and died. Likely was abandoned experiments :P

On 9/21/2018 at 8:07 AM, Soulsborne said:

From an unlucky AP catch: ND egg shell

(realized too late that 1h left, of course, doesn't really mean 1h left :( - I forgot, excitement and such...)

Thanks, guys! Very sorry for your losses, but it helped me unlock ND eggs, finally, so your help was appreciated.

Aeons and Bolts: All may not be used at the time:

https://dragcave.net/group/57327

Dark and Light Lumina, just bred all I could, female Turps to Light and male Turps to Dark:

https://dragcave.net/group/42837

I have a lot of all dragon types, anyone can feel free to click through my scroll, anything I dont want views on I fog.

Too many dragons to make groups and I have frozens closer to the end of my scroll. 

*hugs*

@SpyroForLife  Welcome

Edited by Zylara

On 9/22/2018 at 10:46 PM, XDLugia said:

It does not count every Zombie type. All Zombies fall under a single umbrella of Undead.

Actually, it does count every Zombie type.  You just have to actually see one of the other types for it to show up as a silhouette.

image.png

3 minutes ago, WolfDragonPlasma said:

Actually, it does count every Zombie type.  You just have to actually see one of the other types for it to show up as a silhouette.

image.png

I know the encyclopedia does, but I was referring to the breed count at the time. I could have made it cleared earlier.

Does anyone have a hoard of Floral-Crowned dragons? I need to unlock the adult. 😫

If anyone still needs them (and sees this in time xD) I just bred a whole batch of Luminas. (almost) All freshly shedded and scaleless :3

https://dragcave.net/group/62971

Edited by Belisar

I just noticed I had the Pipios and Aethers unlocked much faster - at 2 adults raised and 7 adults observed. I think it always took 15 adults no matter how many you had raised.

Has anyone noticed the same?

Just now, Chococat0815 said:

I just noticed I had the Pipios and Aethers unlocked much faster - at 2 adults raised and 7 adults observed. I think it always took 15 adults no matter how many you had raised.

Has anyone noticed the same?

The unlock can be a mix of raised and observed - every raised knocks off 5 observed needed - I myself did seen it, though mostly through unlocking entries.

On 9/23/2018 at 6:09 PM, Zylara said:

Dark and Light Lumina, just bred all I could, female Turps to Light and male Turps to Dark:

https://dragcave.net/group/42837

Just went through and breed these again if anyone needs scaleless Lumina

@Tetelestai   Welcome

Edited by Zylara

11 minutes ago, Zylara said:

Just went through and breed these again if anyone needs scaleless Lumina

Thank you!

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:02 PM, DuskOfTheStars said:

The unlock can be a mix of raised and observed - every raised knocks off 5 observed needed - I myself did seen it, though mostly through unlocking entries.

I see, I always thought the raised ones didn't count towards the observed ones. Thanks!