Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

As far as the update goes I've put the most useful ones into a group for you. There are multiples of those Dragons showing as incomplete and one of each type on the list if I had a green tick (so you can check for yourself) . I've also added sprit wards for those looking for different sprites. Only the ones at the start were added without this consideration

https://dragcave.net/group/30975

Anyone got any more Hellhorse hatchings or Ochredrake hatchlings?

Could also use some Black Marrow hatchlings, but I image we'll be seeing plenty of those once the Halloween breeding starts....

Edited by Data_Girl_3

I got two western pygmy zombies today, the link to my zombie group is in my sig for anyone who needs them (DC is lagging bad for me right now so I'm not going to try to get the codes).

edit: Thanks to people's zombie links in the Zombie Success thread I *finally* unlocked the Baikala adult zombie image, which was the only one I was missing. I now have the Encyclopedia *completely* unlocked!! *dances* (Well, until the next update)

Edited by Marie19R

I opened a 1000 links in this post and still no new pictures colored in, I have over 3100 dragons of 140 breeds on my scroll also!

What exactly do I to do for these things to actually count?

For example I have 37 vampires, but i the encyclopedia it says I have only observed one, when I opened up all of them

Oh btw I was gone when this was made and just getting back to the game, I just opened all my vampires twice and still only have 1 counted

Edited by Karobb

2 hours ago, Karobb said:

I opened a 1000 links in this post and still no new pictures colored in, I have over 3100 dragons of 140 breeds on my scroll also!

What exactly do I to do for these things to actually count?

All the links here are /lineage/ links, if you just open them and don't click through to the /view/ page you will not get the view.

Not sure about your own dragons, I wasn't here before the Encyclopedia.

Never mind, I think I figured it out, you have to actually be able to click the dragon for it to count, not just look at its page

Edited by Karobb

Also, each dragon can count for an observation only once per month.

Somebody have 2nd form of Aeons or Aegis dragons? (this what dragon have after use bsa)