TJ09

2014-10-22 - Dragon Encyclopedia

Let me see ohmy.gif Oh, I've only lost 23 hatched Chicken and 38 hatched ND's to complete these list.^^

For the Black I've got this:

You’ve unlocked all of the observations for this breed.

Stats

Eggs Owned: 4

Hatchlings Owned: 5

Adults Raised: 3

Eggs Observed: 10

Hatchlings Observed: 38

Adults Observed: 275

I can see all pictures, included the alt Black, but it was hard work.

And it seems like we have to click much more, which now seen with this text: ".. Check back later; new information will be added periodically."

Edited by MyMelody

Okay, apart from the holiday egg sprites (as well as the Solstice and Radiant Angel hatching sprites which are obviously rare at this point), I just have to finish the entries on the chicken and neglected dragons. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who isn't happy about how many hatchlings/adults we have to view. (72 chicken hatchlings and 58 neglected hatchlings? I think this may take forever)

Okay, apart from the holiday egg sprites (as well as the Solstice and Radiant Angel hatching sprites which are obviously rare at this point), I just have to finish the entries on the chicken and neglected dragons. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who isn't happy about how many hatchlings/adults we have to view. (72 chicken hatchlings and 58 neglected hatchlings? I think this may take forever)

It has just gone down from about 200 hatchlings to view to about 60, which is quite reasonable in comparison. Especially when searching with Google it shouldn't be too difficult anymore smile.gif

And for the chickens, yeah littleblackdog will solve all your chicken problems wink.gif

It has just gone down from about 200 hatchlings to view to about 60, which is quite reasonable in comparison. Especially when searching with Google it shouldn't be too difficult anymore smile.gif

And for the chickens, yeah littleblackdog will solve all your chicken problems wink.gif

Well, I did it. I just need to find the missing holiday and neglected egg sprites and the hatchling sprites for Solstice and Radiant Angel dragons.

And I just noticed that I need to finish finding all the notes on the new Desipis Dragon. (It's telling me I need four more hatchlings, but I might need more.)

Yeha! ninja.gif

I've compleded the chickens, one houer after my last post. It's a bit easier, if you take a look at the holder of the hording - records.^^

Well this is odd. I had all the Chicken info unlocked, but now suddenly I notice I need to observe 83 more hatchlings.

Did more info get added, or is this a glitch?

Well this is odd. I had all the Chicken info unlocked, but now suddenly I notice I need to observe 83 more hatchlings.

Did more info get added, or is this a glitch?

Before the update, the chicken info ratio was badly skewed towards adults- I had to click about 80 more hatchlings, but before the update, I had everything unlocked with about 40 hatchlings and 500 adults. I don't know what it was lowered to, but sure it was far more sensible than 500 adult chickens.

So it's not a glitch, just the ratio being realigned and the programming reacting accordingly

I notice it says I've unlocked all neglected info now, when it once said I needed 20 hatchlings, so was it reduced or am I forgetting how many I clicked?

I notice it says I've unlocked all neglected info now, when it once said I needed 20 hatchlings, so was it reduced or am I forgetting how many I clicked?

It was reduced during the patch (see the other news thread) :3

Many thanks littleblackdog for all the chicken hatchlings you have. In reading this thread I learned I too needed a lot more chick views and by looking at your scroll I got more than enough.

It's not counting my Sunset hatchlings. Anyone else have this problem?

It's not counting my Sunset hatchlings. Anyone else have this problem?

Booo none of what is on our scrolls PRIOR to the release of the Encyclopedia count, unfortunately. I did find in checking the lineages of my dragons that those views counted when I clicked on them, that is how I finally got the Black ALTs to show up.

How are we supposed to unlock the location info for Sunset dragons when the site considers all Sun eggs to be Sunrise when they're picked up?

There is no sunset egg to be unlocked. All you need is hatchies and adults to unlock the info.

If any one needs dragons to click, feel free to visit mine. wink.gif

I have a nice little assortment of most things.

Just curious, had anyone else taken up the practice of raising messies/fails/inbreds to adulthood then releasing them so you can make your adult totals accurate?

Edited by Scrac

Just curious, had anyone else taken up the practice of raising messies/fails/inbreds to adulthood then releasing them so you can make your totals accurate?

That takes up a lot of time for those of us with several hundred/thousand dragons. Also some of us (like me!) don't like releasing dragons.

I scrolled through the posts and haven't seen any questions on it (though I'm sure they've been asked): It's kinda suckish that we can't unlock eggs of discontinued dragons... or can we? How is that gonna work exactly?

ALSO, I believe I'm having a glitch. After viewing well over 60 Terrae adults, they still aren't unlocking. sad.gif

I basically never come to the forums for anything... but this was necessary heh heh xd.png

I scrolled through the posts and haven't seen any questions on it (though I'm sure they've been asked): It's kinda suckish that we can't unlock eggs of discontinued dragons... or can we? How is that gonna work exactly?

ALSO, I believe I'm having a glitch. After viewing well over 60 Terrae adults, they still aren't unlocking. sad.gif

I basically never come to the forums for anything... but this was necessary heh heh xd.png

There are three different terrae eggs, so you need to unlock enough adults that hatched from each of them. I think.

In a recent update the eggs for discontinueds have been removed from the encyclopedia pages, as there was no way to unlock them.

There are three different terrae eggs, so you need to unlock enough adults that hatched from each of them. I think.

Still really confused on this .-. I've unlocked all but the adults... even after over 60 adult views.

Still really confused on this .-. I've unlocked all but the adults... even after over 60 adult views.

None of the adults are unlocked?