TJ09

2014-10-22 - Dragon Encyclopedia

Does anyone know why some dragons need so much more and others less observations?

At first I thought it had something to do with the amount of dragons sprites connected to one type but that didn't hold up.

I thought I had unlocked all bullet points/info for everything but neglecteds but I missed two-headed and sun rise (so back to clicking).

To answer the question about testers (ND), anyone can be considered one, but if you mean the ones in IRC that are half-op/op/etc I don't believe we have anyone completely done with ND encyclopedia (but I am nearly close just a 37 more hatchie views and that's assuming I was done at 200 ND hatchie views). About half of us are inactive, but a couple of us are about to start EXPing after Halloween so it won't be too hard to fill in depending on how frequent we all decide to EXP.

One amazing thing about the addition of the new encyclopedia is how many clicks my hatchies are getting now. Wow... people are stalking scrolls and fan sites hot and heavy! Lol.

Loving the encyclopedia and unlocking the breeds biggrin.gif

I just got a sick egg in a way that would never have gotten it sick before.

Missed the weird images. dry.gif

Is there a leetle tree in the encyclopedia?

For some reason I can't post links or clicks or whatever. Anyway everything in my encyclopedia site is still locked.

To answer the question about testers (ND), anyone can be considered one, but if you mean the ones in IRC that are half-op/op/etc I don't believe we have anyone completely done with ND encyclopedia (but I am nearly close just a 37 more hatchie views and that's assuming I was done at 200 ND hatchie views). About half of us are inactive, but a couple of us are about to start EXPing after Halloween so it won't be too hard to fill in depending on how frequent we all decide to EXP.

I hope so... Having a terrible time finding hatchlings; still needing 143 and I've run out of places I know to look. >..<

Is there a leetle tree in the encyclopedia?

No

I hope so... Having a terrible time finding hatchlings; still needing 143 and I've run out of places I know to look. >..<

Give it some time. The Encyclopedia Helpers thread is still very young. I'm sure once people see that thread they will contribute.

Hatchlings are not actually required, even when it SAYS "raise/observe x more hatchlings." Adults will still unlock facts as well--although I think it requires a slightly higher amount of adults due to them being a substitution. Maybe someone else can help test that theory? xd.png

Hatchlings are not actually required, even when it SAYS "raise/observe x more hatchlings." Adults will still unlock facts as well--although I think it requires a slightly higher amount of adults due to them being a substitution. Maybe someone else can help test that theory? xd.png

Well, been clicking all the adults just in case there's an even bigger number of those required after the 200 hatchling "goal," but I guess I have to get to 500 to see anything new in that case. >..<

In happier news, the ND entry is the only one I have left to complete, and I have all but a handful of the available sprites unlocked (some eggs are elusive, others not available right now).

Edited by Kith

I'm curious now as to whether any of the testers unlocked NDs completely.  Not that I want to be told in advance what their info is, just want to know if someone managed it.

Not as far as I know. The ND hatchlings was the ONLY thing I didn't manage to unlock before testing was done (161 to go). xd.png I even got the chickens.

Edited by Dawnwing

I am testing this now. I thought I saw my numbers go down after clicking a lot of adults but I am not entirely sure. Wrote down numbers not to officially test it.

Dawnwing  Posted on Oct 24 2014, 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Amazon_warrior @ Oct 24 2014, 12:47 PM)

I'm curious now as to whether any of the testers unlocked NDs completely.  Not that I want to be told in advance what their info is, just want to know if someone managed it.

Not as far as I know. The ND hatchlings was the ONLY thing I didn't manage to unlock before testing was done (161 to go)

Still working on mine lol I got the hatchlings but not the egg and Adults

Edited by Merlot

I am testing this now. I thought I saw my numbers go down after clicking a lot of adults but I am not entirely sure. Wrote down numbers not to officially test it.

I remember when I was working on the black dragons, I'd look back and be like "what the hey, the number of hatchlings didn't move / got higher!", and then I'd realize a few new facts had quietly shown up to prove I'd made progress. If anyone has the data for how many hatchlings balloons or blacks claimed to require, maybe they can let me know? I can give my hatchling numbers on both and see if they're lower than that.

Making a new post so it doesn't get overlooked--I just tested it and I was right.

I worked on Splits; I had observed 1 egg, 8 hatchlings, and 28 adults. I had 8 bullets of info and was told to raise 4 more hatchlings or observe 17 more hatchlings.

After clicking 17 adults (1 egg, 8 hatchlings, 45 adults observation stats now), I have 12 bullets of info. The new additions were in the anatomy and adult sections. The number of hatchlings I'm being told to remain has stayed the same (raise 4 more or observe 17).

Edit: Observed 80 adults; I've gotten several more info bullets in the same two categories as before, plus one in habitat. Not certain if hatchlings will fill out eventually or not. D:

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

One thing I notice is that ALL of my dragons don't have their breed link listed. Why is this?

It might have been asked, but how are we going to be able to unlock the eggs for dragons that were no longer breedable? I remember they switched from having the hot pink girl dragons to the lighter pink ones.

Okay, how do I own an egg? If I take an egg and then leave it does it count? And how could I possibly find Frilled eggs, ND eggs and Bright Pink eggs?

It might have been asked, but how are we going to be able to unlock the eggs for dragons that were no longer breedable?  I remember they switched from having the hot pink girl dragons to the lighter pink ones.

Hasn't been answered yet as far as I know. Personally, I think they'll just stay as a shadow.

Edited by littleblackdog

Hasn't been answered yet as far as I know. Personally, I think they'll just stay as a shadow.

Sorry to bother, but your scroll has been terribly helpful to me. I've unlocked all the chicken info by clicking your chicken army. Thanks!

Sorry to bother, but your scroll has been terribly helpful to me. I've unlocked all the chicken info by clicking your chicken army. Thanks!

Glad that I could help!

One of the shadows will NEVER be filled in. There is not and has never been a Zombie/Undead dragon egg.

I was hoping to get the old Pink and Frill eggs from the egg Graveyard, but it seems to have disappeared.

You traverse the forest in search of the rumored dragon graveyard, but despite your best efforts, you are unable to find anything.

So I have absolutely no clue how any of us will ever fill in those particular eggs.