TJ09

2014-10-22 - Dragon Encyclopedia

Thanks for the replies on the alt blacks. I thought I'd clicked enough, but apparently I had not. Went on a alt black rampage and got them done.

Also kudos on your chicken army! I knew you had one, but I didn't realize how HUGE it was. I fear the day your army shall rise forth and conquer Valkemare! ;w;

Thank you! I am quite proud of them. xd.png

Edited by littleblackdog

Sorry if this has been asked already, there are too many pages to read through. How do we unlock the last two alt black adult shadows? I've clicked on many many alts and I cannot get those to show up.

I clicked every adult Neglected Dragon, and in the end was successful to get all sprites visible.

It just depends whether the adult was raised from sitting or Curling Alt hatchling.

If anyone has opened ALL options for one of the Encyclopedia entries can they please send me a PM with what they consist of? (Ex. Habitat, Diet e.t.c)

I'm working on two Halloween dragons and quite a few others on Dragon Requests and would love to add all the extra info on time!

EDIT: ADP is love. ADP is life.

I wonder whether TJ is still even accepting Halloween suggestions..

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Thanks for the replies on the alt blacks. I thought I'd clicked enough, but apparently I had not. Went on a alt black rampage and got them done.

Also kudos on your chicken army! I knew you had one, but I didn't realize how HUGE it was. I fear the day your army shall rise forth and conquer Valkemare! ;w;

Thank you! I am quite proud of them. xd.png

I was so happy when I remembered your scroll name so I could go and get my chicken clicks in xd.png

I'm coming to the conclusion that more people need to freeze NDs!  xd.png

Yes, please.

Finding adult ND's was no problem, but the hatchies?!

I'm down to 26/126 now. Well, my scroll goal would be 8 female, 8 male, 8 ungendered adult ND's + 3 hatchie sprites. I could stop observing now and raise them myself. Buawahahaha.

What if for bright pink and frill eggs some were just generated in the wilderness so we could search for them.

Perhaps they change every day so people can't just pass links around.

Edited by Ashywolf

I really like this feature, but therein lies the problem. xd.png

I recently overstrained my wrist and this is totally not helping.

xd.pnglaugh.gif

I'm a bit surprised neither the breed's view page description nor the artist blurbs recently often posted in new release threads are part of the encyclopaedia page of a given breed, though. I was definitely expecting those. smile.gif

Thanks for the fun new feature!

Yes, please.

Finding adult ND's was no problem, but the hatchies?!

I'm down to 26/126 now. Well, my scroll goal would be 8 female, 8 male, 8 ungendered adult ND's + 3 hatchie sprites. I could stop observing now and raise them myself. Buawahahaha.

I'm at 21/121. Funnily, I think I have the most frozen NDs I've seen on one scroll so far out of all the scrolls I've checked - and I want more! xd.pngtongue.gif I would have more, too, if I wasn't aiming for more females and ungendereds but every. dratted. ND. goes. male. without. influence. (I'm very pedantic - I want at least two of each S2 variant and 2 S1s - one to have the "force" message and one without.)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I'm at 71/129 for neglected hatchlings so unlocking neglecteds completely will take me a while

I'm curious now as to whether any of the testers unlocked NDs completely. Not that I want to be told in advance what their info is, just want to know if someone managed it.

I didn't see anyone else mention this (I did Ctrl+F for "element" on every page of this thread) so....

I had what I think is a really cool idea. (It's at least convenient for me. xd.png) What if, when you unlocked a breed's elemental affinity, that breed showed up under the corresponding element on the Element page of the encyclopedia? Is that something that could be done?

I really like the encyclopedia feature and the fact you have to unlock the information! It is pretty addictive though since I love to learn about things... Once I start clicking dragons, I can't stop! xd.png

I didn't see anyone else mention this (I did Ctrl+F for "element" on every page of this thread) so....

I had what I think is a really cool idea. (It's at least convenient for me. xd.png) What if, when you unlocked a breed's elemental affinity, that breed showed up under the corresponding element on the Element page of the encyclopedia? Is that something that could be done?

That would be really handy.

(Random thought - I hope the assigned elements didn't mess up the 5E lineage project too bad! ohmy.gif)

I'm at 21/121.  Funnily, I think I have the most frozen NDs I've seen on one scroll so far out of all the scrolls I've checked - and I want more!  xd.png  tongue.gif  I would have more, too, if I wasn't aiming for more females and ungendereds but every. dratted. ND. goes. male. without. influence.  (I'm very pedantic - I want at least two of each S2 variant and 2 S1s - one to have the "force" message and one without.)

Frozen NDs are VERY cute. I perfectly understand why you'd want more.

(And if you have future ND success, please send me a pm so I can click-click sweetheart! tongue.gif)

Now I am at 25/121 and weirdly, I am very motivated to start experimenting again hihi. I think I'll try to raise them myself/trade for them for real.

rubyshoes

I'm at 71/129 for neglected hatchlings so unlocking neglecteds completely will take me a while

71/129? A typo? 71 seems a bit much for 129.

-------------------

Anyway, I am off to bed. Halloween breeding will start soon (if I am right), weeeee! I am so excited!

rubyshoes

71/129? A typo? 71 seems a bit much for 129.

-------------------

Anyway, I am off to bed. Halloween breeding will start soon (if I am right), weeeee! I am so excited!

Nope. Not a typo - now it is 72/128 (72 observed need 128 for next unlock).

edit - I have 14 bullet points unlocked so far

Edited by rubyshoes

Was the old hatchling sprite on the black dragon's page removed? I don't see it anymore. And if it was removed, what was the reason?

Was the old hatchling sprite on the black dragon's page removed? I don't see it anymore. And if it was removed, what was the reason?

Yeah, it is gone for me as well (only TJ would know why).

Edited by rubyshoes

Nope. Not a typo - now it is 72/128 (72 observed need 128 for next unlock). 

edit - I have 14 bullet points unlocked so far

Ah, gotcha! (EDIT: bed is calling)

When I write it like you did, I am at 79/121 smile.gif

I also have 14 bullet points unlocked.

Edited by Mondat

Yeah, it is gone for me as well (only TJ would no why).

Aw, drat--I thought it was a cool thing to have there. Oh well. Thanks for the answers!

Ah, gotcha! (EDIT: bed is calling)

When I write it like you did, I am at 79/121 smile.gif

I also have 14 bullet points unlocked.

Nice smile.gif

I'll write it so it is clearer next time smile.gif (now if only I could find more hatchlings).

Frozen NDs are VERY cute. I perfectly understand why you'd want more.

(And if you have future ND success, please send me a pm so I can click-click sweetheart! tongue.gif)

Now I am at 25/121 and weirdly, I am very motivated to start experimenting again hihi. I think I'll try to raise them myself/trade for them for real.

Heh, they are, aren't they? I like 'em better than the adult sprite, tbh. This might be my cue to start my Evil Army of PB 2G NDs - they mise well be hatchies as adults. tongue.gif Oh, and will do! xd.png