TJ09

2014-10-22 - Dragon Encyclopedia

Mint and Shimmer visible for me biggrin.gif

I click eggs and hatchlings on hatching sites

I click eggs and hatchlings on hatching sites

Thanks for the tip!

Edit: the wild area is a great place to find adults!

Edited by MessengerDragon

-sighs- The one dragon breed I have an small army of has no available notes. Oh well, I will look forward to collecting the rest of them. :3

I'm very disappointed that all the dragons I have worked hard to collect and raise won't show in the stats sad.gif

Many people have worked jolly hard to complete sets and scroll goals and may never want to add any more dragons of certain breeds and thus we are destined to forever have zero for that type of dragon whereas we might actually have dozens of them.

Whilst I understand for newer players it could be fun to start from scratch and unlock dragons, etc. could we not have the option whereby if we would like all of our dragons included we could have them, please?

Glad to see it out finally. It was fun playing around with it and I'm glad that Beta testers didn't have ours wiped x,x Took too long to unlock what I have managed to do with just my phone and just recently the computer.

Hope everyone enjoys~

Ah, I wondered about that. That must be a relief. smile.gif

Aww YESSSS! biggrin.gif Finally I can start putting some ideas into action that I had to keep secret. laugh.gif

Glad to see it out finally. It was fun playing around with it and I'm glad that Beta testers didn't have ours wiped x,x Took too long to unlock what I have managed to do with just my phone and just recently the computer.

Hope everyone enjoys~

^This exactly. Thanks, TJ!

-sighs- The one dragon breed I have an small army of has no available notes. Oh well, I will look forward to collecting the rest of them. :3

Keep clicking eggs, hatchlings, adults, more notes will get available the more you click/raise biggrin.gif

It is there, it is there ! Huzzah !!!

Thank you, TJ (and everyone else who helped with it) - this is fantastic !

(I think it's the very best idea not to count dragons that have been raised on scrolls so far - it would be quite boring for people with many dragons. This way, everyone can enjoy the exploration ! And with the "click" solution, the people with a maximum of certain breeds per scroll can participate just as well, which is a very nice thought.)

And now I'm off, questing to unlock the Royal Blues as my very first encyclopedia entry ! laugh.gif

I'm trying to u lock Dorsals now :3 Thank you TJ! <3 This makes DC even more awesome!

YES! Great news smile.gif Time to start the marathon of observing... Thank you, TJ and everyone that worked on this project!

Edit: the wild area is a great place to find adults!

You can also check on The Book of DC Records wink.gif

To peeps who have been testing - how does it work for new releases? When does the silhouette show up? At the same time as the eggs start dropping or after TJ's have grown, or some other point? huh.gif

ETA: This all makes me *really* glad that I choose to collect at least 16 CB adults of every breed - lots to click on! xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Is it normal, that the "breed" link on the view page of dragon appear only after you take/breed an egg from this breed? I have 5 eggs, and only in my balloon egg which I took from AP a few minutes ago appear info of breed on view page, all my other eggs don't have it. And after it appear on this egg view page, all my balloons have it now. I tried to breed some of my dragons, and after I got an egg form this breed, at they view page appear info of breed smile.gif

Interesting biggrin.gif.

I came home to find the Account page slightly different than usual, found the "Dragon Encyclopedia" and realised that hasn't always been there before.

I'll have lots of fun reraising all the breeds to fill out everything in the Encyclopedia.

I've unlocked Cavern Lurkers, Nocturnes, Pyralspites, Stripes, and Waterhorses so far. censorkip.gif starfish! >:3