Nitewing

Corepets

Tired of the run of the mill site ? What to completely customize your own mechanical pet ? Look no further than Corepets !

The site is still small, but it features a warm, welcoming community !

The site is still in Beta so there are new things to do popping up all the time !

Some things to do !

+ Battle against monsters and other players

+ Complete Quests

+ Do daily explore tasks

+ Grow your own garden

+ Combine parts into your own unique pet !

** Join Corepets Today !! **

Not quiet tempted yet?

Take a look at a few pets I've put together myself!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Edited by Nitewing

I joined last year and I have no idea how to find the first pet and moving around is a pain in the butt. sad.gif

No matter what I do I can't move around the damn thing and when I do I keep hitting dead ends and no further then I had gone and I still can't find my first egg.

No matter what I do I can't move around the damn thing and when I do I keep hitting dead ends and no further then I had gone and I still can't find my first egg.

You move around using arrows or mouse clicks. Talk to NPCs (click when a square with question mark appears), first to the lady in the reception in the tower (starting point), then go south, you'll find a girl that will lead you to a shop where you choose the first pet and get a battle system explained. Pay close attention to what characters say.

You move around using arrows or mouse clicks. Talk to NPCs (click when a square with question mark appears), first to the lady in the reception in the tower (starting point), then go south, you'll find a girl that will lead you to a shop where you choose the first pet and get a battle system explained. Pay close attention to what characters say.

I talked to her already and I never saw any question marks pop up on the screen. I am now stuck on a field of some kind and I can't get off of it no matter what I do. And South from where?

I talked to her already and I never saw any question marks pop up on the screen. I am now stuck on a field of some kind and I can't get off of it no matter what I do. And South from where?

South from the tower where you started exploring.

I would write down what I did exactly but as I said, the map was glitching so awfully I had no idea what was happening 9.6 The map is so big it's easy to get lost.

I think the girl's name was Trizza or something...? http://www.corepets.com/forum/topic/865/

South from the tower where you started exploring.

I would write down what I did exactly but as I said, the map was glitching so awfully I had no idea what was happening 9.6 The map is so big it's easy to get lost.

I think the girl's name was Trizza or something...? http://www.corepets.com/forum/topic/865/

I can't as I can't get off the stupid field. And I have no idea how I even got there to start with. I give up it is just not worth the hassle with this game.

Well, if it's indeed a glitch, you might as well report it on the forums. The game is still in beta stage.

Is there anything to do after you get the feathers for Trizza? I've been wandering the map slaying birds and cheetahs forever now and I can't figure out what to do.

I just joined, and I think I broke the match 3 game ^^; I made too many matches that the game is stuck ^^; Ignore that, it unstuck rolleyes.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

Is there anything to do after you get the feathers for Trizza? I've been wandering the map slaying birds and cheetahs forever now and I can't figure out what to do.

Go south, there is a boy with Feles (cat) to beat, then a group of cheetahs (as far as I remember, one of daily quests was to beat 10 cheetahs in one week).

...after that I've lost interest. Bugged maps are a no-no.

Edited by Light Concorde

Yeah I beat that. I kinda hate how unnecessarily huge the map is. I've gotten lost so many times in huge fields.

Yeah I beat that. I kinda hate how unnecessarily huge the map is. I've gotten lost so many times in huge fields.

I think they were trying to adjust to a more 'realistic' scale... They need to work on that and variety in the tileset which is plain boring.

They need more NPCs like the homeless man and the little girl so we have something to do while we wait.

That said, if anyone has Vicosu parts, PLEASE talk to me. I don't have much, but I will do just about anything for Vicosu parts, particularly the body, wings, and front legs. If you have any of the parts contact me on either Corepets or here, and I can trade you Lamirian front legs, 2 0950BA LED strips, a Picus Wing, a Lamirian Head, Selmancne front and hind legs, a Picus body, and a Lamirian tail, all at once if you want all of it. Or, if you don't want any of that *coughcough*trashidontwantorneed*cough* then I'll breed eggs off my scroll for you. You can request anything that doesn't refuse. I just really, really want those three Vicosu parts.