DangerDragon

Important! Please sign the petition

Sign The Petition

Charge Thug That Held A Cat By The Neck And Slammed Her To The Ground For Eating His Dog's Food! I can't believe some people are so sick! Please, help them charge the jerk!

Justice for the cat, she did not deserve this.

Signed.

Sorry, sick censorkip.gif***. mad.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Signed -sigh- Not even going to attempt to watch that video because it's just going to make my blood boil..

Signed.

The FBI recently changed the penalty for animal abuse to a top-tier felony. Hopefully this censorkip.gif*** is charged and goes away for a long time.

Edit: And shared.

Edited by Omega Entity

How exactly will signing a petition help this cause though? Surely it would be better to contact the police, write to your local council/senator/person of power in the state then clicking a button on a website?

I doubt the Chief of Police will be ignoring animal abuse unless it has a certain number of signatures.

I agree with Emeraldmay; calling the cops would be a better and more quicker way to go about it.

I semi-watched the video and that was definitely not okay. That doesn't make the racially coded language in the petition okay, though.

I agree that this is one of those situations where I don't think a petition is the proper action here. I'm fairly confident that he'll face some repercussions when the right people get a hold of this. Unless somebody has some news that said they outright ignored or even condoned this behavior and that's why the petition cropped up?

It seems a lot like mob-justice to me.

Yes? And the problem is what? If a group of outraged people suddenly decided to jump on his sorry ass, beat the crap out of him and slam his stupid face into the concrete a couple times I'd be laughing with glee. Justice served and deserved.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Frankly, I'd be just fine with an 'eye for an eye' approach to people who abuse animals. Sadistic, I know, but these people seem to always get a slap on the wrist for what is sociopathic behavior.

Edit: Sock Puppet: A thug is a thug, no matter the color. I've known plenty of white guys that I'd refer to as a thug.

Edited by Omega Entity