Endyr_Serifi

Before the Renegade Army

Endyr looked up from the chat seeing that a ton of people on where scolding sips. "One can learn it easily. It's literally english backwards. But writing it its way different. (Think of the enchantment book text when your choosing an enchantment.) It extremely hard for one to understand the writing."

Flandre simply went to her room.

Edited by Jsward322

"Pointless conversations are poiiiiiiiintless!" Vriska had been pacing the halls, trying to find the source of the shattering glass, but now she was back in the room with Endyr. There was a piece of paper, and it was clean, on the floor. "But, while we're talking about pointless things..." Vriska started putting her language's letters on the paper. There was a slight smile crossing her face again as she finished. Strangely enough, there were still eights on the paper.

((Until daylight comes, Tenebris will be doing a thing. Anyone who is asleep may pick up this thread))

The room was dark. Black. Black behind shadows and feathery undefined forms emerging from nowhere. No ceiling, no floor, no walls but crowded nonetheless. Brushing all about the body even when nothing was there. But, there was something. One source of light. Something that could be a gem, but far more rare and precious. It was filled with the lights of the entire universe. They were soft lights that cast harsh shadows on the only figure on the room. A man with dark scraggly hair and dangerous shadows over his body. Thin scars highlighted by the pale blue luster, forming circles and lines in precise patterns over his back, chest, shoulders.

Tenebris watched the lights, an infinite number of them swirling in an intricate spider web, twinkling and disappearing and breeding life and life and life and life for eternity. Like dewdrops perched atop the silky threads of reality. That's how it had always been ever since he had appeared here. So much life and hope and so many dreams made and used and perpetuated and forgotten. So many lights. So many dreams. So many Thnitous, as he had learned they were called. The name of the lights. The name of the dreams and dreamers.

This was how he monitored the army. He could never tell which of the lights were them at any one time, but he could mark the ones he found. When he went into the dreams, he was able to watch. Sometimes the dreamers saw him. Sometimes he could not see them. Sometimes he was able to recognize their identities by what inhabited their sleeping minds but more often than not, they took on different faces and guises than what he was familiar. It was like watching ants. They all seem the same and one is easily lost in the throng, but were entrancing all the same.

He watched them, tried to figure out where the nightmares were. It was not his job to save against nightmares, but their assaults could be brutal and he found it a good pass time in the aether of dreams. A good way to discover his limits. He reached a careful finger out and touched one of the stars, bringing the focus of the web to that. Bright crimson, beautiful and vibrant. There was a static behind him and the red light spilled into his abode, illuminating the silky shapes of things not there. A portal. One of many he had made yet.

Tenebris turned, and entered.

Endyr signed and went back into the chat menu. There seems to be an argument about who nuked Hat Films base, which was 100 chunks away. Endyr kept observing the argument. Seems that Israphel join in, considering that Honeydew and Xephos accused him. Endyr was about to join in to stop the argument when someone else posted.

456E746974792E3330333A20492077417320

546845206F4E652057684F20424C65572075

502054684520626153452E

[ Dark Lord ] Israphel : OH WHO THE censorkip.gif IS THAT.

[ Survey Corps member ] Yaymijay: I don't know. It might be a hacker.

[ Dark Lord ] Israphel: ENDYR. Do you job.

[ Admin ] Endyr: IM CHAT ADMIN. The most I can do is block someone from doing commands. I'll try to decode what it said.

Edited by Jsward322

Sollux whispered in his sleep. Despite his sleep, he heard things. Everything has a price, and hearing the judgement of the imminently doomed was a small price to pay. But his trouble finally settled in his dream.

In his dreaming, he was in the land of Prospit, a glittering gold moon with several chains branching out to the moon's moons. There were several, and he was on one. He looked at the lights, and the Light Carapacians in the streets on the main moon. No one was on this moon but him (or so he thought, so he flew out to the next satellite. no, let2 not wake her. He flew back to his moon. No one else was here. Probably.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

((I've done my best to research the fandom, but do correct me if I get something wrong))

He entered the portal and was immediately forced to shield his eyes from the brightness of the place. Everything was golden and lit from what he at first took as a sun. The orb in the sky was pronged and shining brightly upon him. It was a strange dream, the kind of which only prophets have, full of spires and surreal colors and impossible imagery. Tenebris squinted and looked up at the bright glowing moon which looked to be tethered to the earth he had landed on (or was this an earth at all?). The scene as a whole was hypnotizing. He'd never seen anything like it in his short experience. What dreamer could possible create such a place?

An entire land of gold with glistening towers and vivid blue skies... His robes rustled. Robes? He looked down to find that he was clothed in melancholy violet robes with a tailcoat and cape. There was a silver crescent moon embroidered into the chest and epaulettes on his shoulders. This was odd. Usually dreamers were incapable of affecting him on entry. There were no rules to be followed. It led him to wonder if he'd already been found out or if all travelers to this place had to obey some code. It did feel terribly big to be the creation of a singular mind.

It was wrong. So entirely wrong. He conjured up his weapon, a black scythe with a wicked edge that poured acrid smoke from the hilt. Tenebris leaped up the side of the nearest building and began to look for a dreamer who would tell him the nature of the bubble he had stumbled upon.

Sollux whipped around as he was floating in midair. He could have sworn he had heard something. A bright purple-robed one behind him. Sollux knew the clothing, because sometimes he woke up in Derse. A lot of his dreaming confused him, but never surprised him. Although... he always wondered if anyone else appeared on either of the moons. One red eye glistened when Sollux spoke.

what the hell do you want?? ii've never 2een you before, though, but you are a der2e dreamer ii gue22" The troll`s voice was a bit shaky, as he remembered his waking self's predicament, but he was interested in both worlds now.

He buried his scythe into the nearest building with a spine-shivering screech of metal upon metal and looked up. Yes. This looked to be he, or it. It was hard to tell sometimes and he'd never seen anything that looked quite like the creature he was seeing now. It had strange orange horns and ashen skin as well as fangs. At least it seemed aware of this place unlike normal dreamers. Tenebris clutched the shaft of his blade in both hands and leaned from it.

"I have come to monitor this dream, but I am no dreamer" he spoke. His voice was an odd one in the realm of minds. Deep and warped as if coming through a long iron pipe in the ground that stretched for mile upon mile. Collapsing and echoing in on itself, and making strange astral noises in the reverb. "I hear you say an unfamiliar word: Derse. Explain this to me."

Sollux stared at the seemingly-Derse-dreamer-but-not-asleep. His head tilted, the red eye still gleaming. der2e ii2 another moon. iit'2 really dark, and ii go there 2ometiime2 when ii dream. Sollux paused for a moment to think a bit, looking down at the bright blue of Skaia. "thii2 ii2 the liight moon of pro2piit. you wouldn't be here iif you were really dreaming, unle22 you were me" Another pause, his blue eye glimmering now. "who are you?"

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

He listened intently, trying to riddle out exactly what was going on. So this was some sort of in-between place that was always floating among the collective consciousness. One of two places which are both dark and light. He decided that it made sense and that he would believe such things unless it was proven to be wrong "I was born with the name TENEBRIS" he mused "And you are right that I do not dream. In these places I merely exist"

"alriight. now iif--" Sollux paused mid-sentence, for no apparent reason. He remembered. "-ii thiink ii might be wakiing up. waiit- no, nevermiind" His own lisp never sounded as strange to anyone as Tenebris' voice. He had never heard a voice quite like it. Now that he had though abut it, he had another question. "but what happen2 to you when ii wake up??

Tenebris paused and tried to sense that anything was going on to destabilize the dream, but he wasn't able to find anything. He thought for a long moment and then a moment longer about the question posed to him. He looked down at the streets of Prospit before swinging up to take a seat against the high wall, mounting his scythe like a witch might mount a broom. "I have never been caught in that situation, but I think I would either be trapped here, cease to exist, or the dream would eject me from it"

"well, ii have to wake up eventually. and ii have no iidea what2 goiing on iin the real world" Sollux became interested in the nearby chained golden moon, There was a spire, specifically, with a spherical room at its top, and while there were many more, Sollux only wanted to see the one. "iill be riight back" He floated up to the room, and landed inside.

Inside the room, there were colorful dragon scales decorating the walls, and dragon plush dolls all over the floor. Also along the wall, there were chalk drawings of courtrooms. ii forgot how ob2e22ed thii2 giirl wa2. The only thing he wanted to see was a bed. Strange, considering trolls didn't sleep in beds. mu2t be ju2t the uniiver2e2 miixiing up or 2omethiing. Sollux could see from his vantage point near the window-entrance. There was no one in the bed.

Entity smiled. The poor humans and the dragon girl are trying to figure out what he had said. Of course what he typed wasn't gibberish. It was, in fact, Hexidecimal code. It was his native tounge. Entity then turned at looked at the smoldering rubbish scattered around a large hole....That used to be Hat corps. He stated walking. There was much to destroy in this place called Minecraftia, and he was the one who would burn it to the ground.

Vriska continued walking through the halls of the fortress, searching for a particular room. She could only hear her own footsteps at this point. As she turned a corner, Vriska heard another sound. Breathing? It certainly sounded like breathing. In fact the, breathing seemed awfully familiar.

"Oh sweet Sufferer. He's lost in his idiotic dream-whatever." Her voice was unusually loud, trying to wake him up. Sollux wouldn't budge, forcing only one option.

---

Sollux awoke with a start as Vriska jumped on him, ejecting him from Prospit. "what the hell vrii2ka! maybe for once ii wanted to 2leep, iin2tead of-" "I wasn't trying to wake you up, you just needed to!" They started fighting each other in the dark room, Vriska having the advantage due to Sollux's glowing eyes giving him away.

---

[ Unknown ] Weaver: If you can't read that, I am very sorry for you.

Flandre was in the hallway.. then she heard the quarrel going on in the room she put that strange guy in. She barged in there, even though she had not cleaned herself up. She accidentally spilt some of her scarlet tea over her dress. It was dried by now, making it noticable. She flicked the lever on the wall, turning on the glowstone lamps. "Okay. Both of you need to calm down. Before I... Huh. I don't actually know what I would do. Oh and sorry guy-with-the-weird-colored-blood for almost killing you." She said.

_

Endyr was working on decoding the code....it was Hexidecimal but without her computer, she couldn't decode it.

((I don't know why but I think Sollux is terrified by Flandre. She beat him. So xd.png))