Endyr_Serifi

Before the Renegade Army

Endyr Yelped, the snow, one, was burning her, two, was very cold, three, wasn't supposed to even fall here. "VIRSKA STOP THIS AT ONCE! THIS IS DEFING THE PHYSICS OF MINECRAFTIA! AND IT BURNS!" Endyr yelled at Virska, her white eye glowing red, while her visible eye narrowed and glowing pink. Endyr's hands flew up to her enderpearl, trying to cover it from the snow.

Dark Pit had to cross his arms as snow suddenly appeared everywhere. "Cold!" he yelped. "Very cold." He then pulled out his staff and started firing at the piles of snow that was forming.

Flandre shivered, and ran to Endyr, who was obvious to see because of her eyes. "I-I'm C-Cold."

Endyr looked at Fladre, " your cold well I'm being burnt. I would also stay back." Underneath Endyr's feet, blocks of netherack where appearing, and soon started to spread, while lava was appearing as well.

"What the hell? Lava? Really?" Dark Pit asked as lava started to spread throughout the place.

Endyr yelled, "I'M SORRY IM PART BRINE, BUT THIS IS TO HELP STOP THE SNOW. AND UNLESS YOU DIRECTLY TOUCH LAVA HERE, YOU WONT GET BURNT."

Vriska looked at the snow. It was a bit of a strange concept to her, but some of the trolls she used to battle told her about snow. Before they died.

"The Octet might decide." Vriska stuck a black tongue out, catching a snowflake. It was cold, and she spat it out.

The Octet glowed again, and the clouds parted. The snow had gone up to Vriska's knees.

"Troll jegus, that was long!"

Endyr looked all her lava turned to obsidian. A rather easy material for her to break. Endyr looked at Flandre who had her lævateinn in her hand. "Do you want to help me break this or what!" Flandre giggled.

Edited by Jsward322

((Whoa. Whoa. Broken physics. Lava doesn't turn into obsidian from weather. But okay.))

The troll's head tilted, looking at the black glass. It didn't look like it should have formed yet, but Vriska still questioned many of the things here. Maybe this was a product of this world. Sollux's world? A soft growl came from her throat, increasing in volume.

Vriska snatched the Fluorite Octet from the little remaining, wet snow. There was a number on it, reading '23:00'. "A whole h8r!? The Octet really outdid itself." Vriska took a corner from the perfectly squared obsidian. She wasn't helping; she was just figuring out this world.

Both pieces squared themselves out perfectly.

((should have explained that the snow melted. creating water blocks. thus hitting the lava and turning it into obsidian.))

Endyr broke a few blocks but Flandre was destroying them. "oh time passes rather quickly here. An hour here is like 30 or fewer minutes on earth.

I think I just won't ask... The terminology was just getting too confusing for her understanding. Vriska watched the black glass fade as the rainbow drinker and the dragon hybrid cleared the obsidian out. She put the Octet in her pocket, before she lost it somehow.

Vriska could have sworn she saw a red and a blue dot, way off in the distance. It was probably just her desire for revenge.

"I have a question," Dark Pit said. "I got into this realm by a very odd blocky creature. It teleported on me and I ended up here. Do you know what it was?"

"Teleported. Hmm.. That was an Enderma- Oh crap. It was an Enderman." Endyr turned to Dark Pit. " Your lucky you weren't killed. They usually kill you if you look in there eyes. But I'm different. I can look straight in there eyes. Considering I was raised in there home world, the End."

The red and blue dots blinked. Just once. There was a purple throwing star, held up by the same energies. It tried to hit Vriska, but she dodged it, seeing it before it sped up. It carved through a snowdrift and straight through the dirt. The red and blue dots disappeared as quickly as they came.

"SOLLUX!" She had no time for this, but he was a bit too powerful for her to take on... in a fair fight. A smirk spread across Vriska's face.

She turned back to a conversation about "Endermen". "It's fine. That's the idiot who sent me here. And he has horrible aim, probably because he never uses those."

Endyr looked at the general direction the Purple throwing star came from. She looked at Flandre and nodded. Flandre flew off towards the direction where it came from. "While Flandre takes care of that, let us go inside." Endyr simply trudged trough the snow up to the door and opened it.

Vriska simply followed Endyr. She didn't want to be outside right now. Vriska made sure she had turned off her vision eightfold, as the world she had entered seemed to be a world of light.

---

Sollux turned to see if he had gotten Vriska's attention. The creature flying at him wasn't anywhere close to a troll, but a vampire. "well then. you certaiinly don't look liike vrii2ka. 2o you arent my problem. Sollux continued to run, until he began to float, using his psychic powers to flee.

Sollux recognized the tactic, and watched the pairs of orbs with his vision twofold. Watching the paths of the orbs before they made it there was easy. Dodging within the green orbs was less easy. He slipped up when he realized, at one point, that there was no escape from one of the shots. He did something incredibly stupid. His glasses glittered with the lights from the orbs, and he was sick of the sunlight.

Sollux took out a small shot glass, with what appeared to be honey inside it. "iit2 my turn now." He drank the entire glass, knowing he might not survive the attack.

The goldblood drank the entire glass of mind honey, throwing off his glasses to reveal eyes that were exactly the same colors. Sollux had all the time he needed, after all. His eyes flickered rapidly with psychic power. He had a last sane thought, one he should have had before. UNDER NO CIIRCUM2TANCE2 DO YOU DRIINK THE MIIND HONEY.

A colored beam shot from each of his eyes, trying to fend off the orbs.

Flandre dodged the beams of light from soullox's eyes, " MY TURN~ TABOO~

" Edited by Jsward322

Sollux wasn't really thinking anymore. The mind honey had destroyed his sanity for the time being. And now there were a ridiculous amount of beams being fired at him. While he couldn't see them anymore, he could feel them with his other senses. The beam was still going strong, but dimming. He felt his power giving out. Sollux turned his eyebeams to a source of the power. The goldblood felt the beams hitting him, as he wasn't trying to dodge anymore. But he was "weaker" on the godawful spectrum that condemns the troll race. Sollux could take hits like this for a little while.

((I don't expect him to hit the real Flandre.))

Flandre giggled, knowing that soul lox was missing her, hitting the clones. All flandre was doing however was trying to knock him out, take him to the base, and question him.

her and her clones shouted, " FORBIDDEN BARRAGE! STARBOW

"

((or just watch this

Edited by Jsward322

((That video. Just. How. How do you time that out.))

Sollux's beams almost faded away. His "turn" had lasted too long. What turn? There wasn't ever a turn. The barrages of light in very familiar colors, combined with the aftereffects of mind honey, were wearing him down. Sollux Captor continued trying to fight the beams. He couldn't do it anymore. Gold blood was the last thing Captor saw when he hit the ground.

Flandre stopped her attacks feeling very proud. She picked him up, and started flying to the base.

Endyr looked out of the window of the base, seeing some of the rainbow colored sparks suddenly disappear. "wow. that was a record for Flandre. five minutes to beat someone at damaku." Then she saw Flandre headed this way.