Endyr_Serifi

Before the Renegade Army

((OOC: I may have to explain how various aspects of Vriska Serket work now, considering it's a bit different. Also, while she had mind control powers in Homestuck, it wasn't until later. She won't get it yet. And the character sheets need to be put up as well, but it's fine, this was accepted.))

Ping.

Vriska Serket's computer had a message for her, but she was too busy looking at charts for a game, her hair covering her eyes. A game she would probably never play again, according to a friend. A friend who has amazing skills in coding. "I'm 8usy!"

Ping.

She turned around and flipped her hair out of her gray face and yellow eyes. It hurt to look at computers with her vision eightfold, so she turned it off to read the message.

twinArmageddons [TA] began trolling arachnidsGrip [AG].

TA: take thii2

TA shared a file:miinecrapiia.~ATH ((There is no link, before you try.))

twinArmageddons ceased trolling arachnidsGrip

Vriska picked her way across her gray room, careful not to step on the odd d4-which was hard, because blue dice of varying types were everywhere in her room. He did say he wanted nothing to do with me earlier. May8e it's part of the game.

She clicked the file, and installed it. She noticed how small it was; it only took a few seconds to install.

Vriska felt a light sensation on her left hand, which was, at the moment, on the keyboard. She looked at the hand. It had a whitish glow to it, which spread as the file downloaded. Vriska's right hand, which was on the mouse, was now clutching a set of d8s that were always there.

"Install complete. " The message couldn't have known there was no one in the room.

---

There was a brilliant sunlight. The Alternian sun was so much brighter, but right now the troll-a nocturnal species for a good reason- headed for the shade of the strangest tree she had ever seen; it was squared, like someone had cut it into that shape, then it had regrown its bark. In fact, everything was blocky here. "C8PTOR!!!!!!!!," Vriska screeched, standing up. Oh, when I g8 8ack. She stared at her right hand, which was holding a set of eight blue d8s. Vriska kissed one of the dice, as thankfully, it was still the full set. She decided to stay put, as the troll could see a pair of... things with wings walking together. Alternian daytime meant that there were monsters, and it could mean that this strange, cubed new world had the same problem.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Endyr saw the troll in the corner of her hidden eye. She mutter, " why the heck is there so many spawns lately?!?! I mean. This is the tenth one I've saw today." She looked at Dark Pit and said, " wait a moment please... There's another spawn. From another universe." She turned around and started walking towards Vriska.

Edited by Jsward322

((A powers spreadsheet happened. You can comment on it. I haven't done the Fluorite Octet part yet.))

Vriska, both habitually and instinctively, clutched the Octet so tightly, her right hand became pale gray as she stared at the winged creatures. Vriska had fought-no, was famous for fighting- other trolls. The Alternian day monsters weren't her territory; that was Kanaya's job. A light hiss escaped her black lips.

"Who are you?" It was about as polite as Vriska could muster in her fair amount of fear. Fear wasn't a normal thing for such a powerful troll, but neither was being essentially trapped in broad daylight under a strange tree. Vriska drew a small amount of cerulean blood in her hand (due to a sharp point on one of the dice piercing her skin), a blue stain on an otherwise (currently) extremely pale limb.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Endyr said, I'm Endyr Serifi." Seeing that the troll was scared she backed away a bit looking a bit hurt someone's scared of her. "soon, night will fall. I don't know about were you are from but night is dangerous here..." She paused and crouched down. " what's your name?"

Vriska's grip on the Octet loosened, and she felt pain from several scratches on her now almost completely blue-and-white hand. "Vriska Serket." She glanced at her hand, while she thought a bit. This Endyr cre8ure said the night was dangerous... This isn't Alternia? Vriska stood up, brushing off some leftover small cubes of dirt with her left hand, which wasn't covered in her own blood. She was about half as tall as Endyr (while standing), while reaching the height of the other winged creature.

((Hint: Dark Pit. Hint. Hint. e_e))

Endyr looked and saw Vriska's hand was.. Bleeding... A cyan color. She secretly cast a healing and pain numming spell on Vriska's hand. Endyr stood back up, and said" like I told Dark Pit over there," she pointed at Dark pit, " you can come with me to my army's base." Now that Endyr thought of it.. Katie was going to kill her for leaving the base with the vampire that Endyr befriended, Flandre Scarlet.

------

Katie returned to the base and instead of Endyr being there, Flandre was there, ordering a few others to make a chocolate cake.

Edited by Jsward322

Serket's hand stopped bleeding, and especially stopped hurting. She was about as grateful as a troll normally is; which is, to say, not really much at all. But Vriska at least faintly smiled while she thought about the offer. If she didn't like it, she could always leave (like before, she's a troll), and Vriska had heard stories of the Alternian day and its monsters from Kanaya.

"Alright then. I'll go." Her smile was still there.

(oh my gosh....I am soooooo sorry for not posting sooner, but work got in the way the past couple of days. So here I go, posting...now!)

Dark Pit narrowed his eyes at the weird creature that just appeared out of thin air. He had his arms crossed as Endyr and the creature talked to another before Endyr finally came back to the base. "So...what's happening?"

----

The Magi continued to walk while the ocelot was curiously following him.

Katie looked out the bases door and said rather rudely, " Who the censorkip.gif are you?"

Endyr sweat dropped, " Katie Umm there new recruits..."

Katie looked at Endyr and glared, " You should have been watching the base. That Flandre Scarlet girl has been making a censorkip.gif mess."

Endyr glared back.

(Sure have Endyr who is Herobrines daughter and Katie, who is Notch's daughter running an army. This is the attitude that Katie didn't have at the other RP.)

Dark Pit sighed. Great, another person who doesn't care about barking out orders. "Hey, she was busy trying to explain what happened to me and that...girl thing over there," he said, glaring at the other angel. Sure, she might be an angel, but he felt like he had nothing in common with her already.

Katie growled. "I can tell at my censorkip.gif cousin if I want to."

Endyr twitched," Actually I should be the one yelling at you.. I am older than you.."

Katie, " Yea? Oh sorry. What are you going to do?"

Endyr smiled and simply spawned a ton of arrows above Katie's head. " you better move~"

Katie looked up and yelled , " oh censorkip.gif" and ran back inside.

Endyr turned around and made the arrows dissapear. "Now sorry about my cousin. Just because she's the Daughter of the God of this world, she thinks she can get away with anything."

Dark Pit had to smile. "Nice trick," he said. "You sure showed her." He then frowned at what Endyr said. "Well, she needs to grow up. She ain't going to be bossing me around."

(Okay, I'm gonna get on my computer to put the Forums in)

Endyr stepped up to the door and looked at both of them," you can come inside." And Endyr opened the door to see Flandre with a cake, but flour (yes flour exists. Kinda imagine most of the mods made installed.) all over her.

The troll had been slightly stung by the sunlight the whole way, simply by virtue of being a troll. But Vriska tilted her head slightly when she saw the white-covered creature. It looked like a rainbow drinker ((Alternian vampire)), but wasn't a troll. What it-she, Vriska guessed- was holding looked like food. She held the Octet close, seeing what the dragon-hybrid could do.

"What's a cousin?" Vriska asked, to try and take the food off her mind.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Endyr turned to Virska," well there if one of your parents has a brother or sister, and they have kids, those kids are your cousin. " Flandre butted in, " who is he?" She pointed at Dark Pit. " and how old. I still want to be the oldest."

Vriska thought the concept of a "cousin" was a strange concept. Trolls didn't really think of a family, though, as much as a caste. She kept awfully quiet while she pondered these "cousins", and the food the rainbow drinker was holding.

Dark Pit raised an interesting eyebrow. He hadn't really kept up with his age, being exactly the same age as his doppelganger. There were those three years that he missed, but not counting those, he really didn't know. "I don't know," Dark Pit said, smirking. "I am afraid I lost count over the years." He then turned to the almost human that had the horns. "And what are you, I'm afraid I haven't been paying attention."

Flandre smiled insanely and puffed out her chest. " Even though I look like a 5 year old girl, I'm about 465 years old! Oh and Endyr I managed to make a chocolate cake!"

Endyr looked at Flandre. " I see that. You need to get cleaned up. Go take a shower or something sheesh."

Fladre looked back at Endyr. " I can't touch water. Vampires can't touch water."

Endyr sighed. " Lava. You can take a shower in lava. I have to."

Dark Pit frowned. "Hooray for you," he said very sarcastically, not even caring about how old she was. "What's the matter, afraid of getting a little wet?" He ruffled his wings itching to fly once again, ignoring the other person again.

Endyr gave Dark Pit a 'did you really just say that' look.

Flandre gave a sarcastic look to Dark Pit, " Oh too bad for you! You can't fly!" Flandre put the cake on a table inside then came outside and flew up into the air giggling. (Insert Un Owen was her. (Link won't work))

Edited by Jsward322

"Hmph," Dark Pit said befor3e turning. "I used to fly, but that power was taken away."

Dark Pit turned and glared at her before stalking away. He didn't want to have this discussion any further.

The Magi turned and noticed the ocecat following him.

((Her mom was a really big spider. She has family.))

Vriska was a bit slow to respond, due to the concept of "a cousin". She had never thought about it too much. When the feather-creature's words finally connected, Vriska turned to answer; but the feather-creature had already started to walk away from the other two.

She whipped around, gripping the Octet like she was about to roll the dice. "What was th8 a8out!? Trolls got real tired of stupid things like this quickly, and Vriska was definitely no exception. She didn't think twice before the dice jumped out of her hand, seemingly rolling by themselves.

((Dice Sheet.This is the site I'm using for the roll.))

7-6-3-7-3-5-3-5. A total of 39. The Octet glowed for a moment, then summoned a blinding amount of snow.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia