les-gateaux

Zodiac Academy OOC

Yeah, it is autumn! I keep forgetting to mention things like that, but yeah. Since it's the beginning of September, it's warm but not too hot and there may be a few leaves that started to change color but not many yet. It'll take about another month for more changes like that to be noticeable.

September? Warm? Are you - oh right I keep forgetting I live in Canada. Carry on.

I ALMOST have the thing done I'm just uncertain how to write some of the stuff u_u I'll send it over soon. Any word on what gender Taurus and Pisces might be?

I seriously have no clue Pi, although from how the room mates are sorted out there are 6 boy Zodiacs and 6 girls. That would mean Taurus and Pisces are both male or one of them is female.

I'm wondering, is it the first day of school? I was under the impression that it was a Sunday or Saturday since everyone was moving in. Also if it is a school day, will we ever be RPing our characters while they are in class?

Sorry for the questions >.<

I'm wondering, is it the first day of school? I was under the impression that it was a Sunday or Saturday since everyone was moving in. Also if it is a school day, will we ever be RPing our characters while they are in class?

Sorry for the questions >.<

Well, technically it's the first day they have their roommates but it's the weekend so they wouldn't start classes until that Monday. It kind of makes it easier for everyone to get their things together in their rooms and everything.

Also, I'm actually not too sure. I mean, the Zodiacs have a few different classes that have to do with element control and other zodiac things that we'd RP, but I don't know if it would be worth it to RP regular classes. Do you guys think we should though or would it get boring?

I've been in roleplays that tried RPing out the classes. All of them ended up resorting to timeskips or just died. Maybe let's not.

I wouldn't mind too much. Yumeko and Hajime are going to probably hang around the students and bug them. Well, Yumeko will be gathering blackmail and Hajime will be trying to find people ho can give him a good fight (the zodiacs, or so he believes).

Btw, I hope it's alright with you guys if I make up some blackmail Hozuki has on the others.

That's totally fine with me, SL. As long as the blackmail isn't too outlandish or far-fetched them I'm happy for you to go along with your ideas smile.gif

Also, that last post you did, I'm fine with the blackmail content that Hozuki has laugh.gif

Edited by 0023567467

How did these teachers even get into this school does the government not do background checks anymore .-.

And I assume there'll be plot stuff and field trips and other things which teachers can participate in. And maybe the training classes would be good to RP out?

I second Pi's second statement

As for the first, the US government is pretty massive, so it is possible to get into something like this with fake IDs and stuff. Though they would have to be super careful in the school to make sure no other teachers caught them making a mess

I wouldn't mind too much. Yumeko and Hajime are going to probably hang around the students and bug them. Well, Yumeko will be gathering blackmail and Hajime will be trying to find people ho can give him a good fight (the zodiacs, or so he believes).

Ooh, I have a strong feeling that Kath is going to have a problem with this. She believes in professionalism. wink.gif

I agree with that. And with the teachers there will be plot things or field trips that they'll be able to be RPed in, as well as in the training classes, like Pi said.

Fake IDs? Are we talking about Yumeko and Hajime? Erm... I'm kinda lost.

I guess what they're trying to say is that Yumeko and Hajime are quirky enough that the government might have had questions hiring a lady with a history of blackmailing and a young man with a history of violence, especially if they were still in their mid-twenties and barely have any education in teaching. Unless they got some fake papers, that is. wink.gif

(On the subject of blackmail, it is borderline IMPOSSIBLE to acquire EMBARRASSING MATERIAL of a SPIRIT AS KEEN as Aria's! Why, every photo comes out INEXPLICABLY AWESOME, or EXTREMELY THREATENING, else TOTALLY NOT USEABLE FOR FUTURE BLACKMAIL PURPOSES. She simply LAUGHS at your laughable ATTEMPTS! Ha, ha, HA!)

Post for Aria coming hopefully tonight (it's been a killer week in school). It's her second year, for the record, but can we have a tally of which zodiacs are new students and which have been at the academy for a while?

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Oh! Alright...

I'm not really sure what to do/how to respond... *flails*

I could have my teacher character randomly scrape in in that would help?

(Hai all I'm new to join *waves)

I guess what they're trying to say is that Yumeko and Hajime are quirky enough that the government might have had questions hiring a lady with a history of blackmailing and a young man with a history of violence, especially if they were still in their mid-twenties and barely have any education in teaching. Unless they got some fake papers, that is. wink.gif

(On the subject of blackmail, it is borderline IMPOSSIBLE to acquire EMBARRASSING MATERIAL of a SPIRIT AS KEEN as Aria's! Why, every photo comes out INEXPLICABLY AWESOME, or EXTREMELY THREATENING, else TOTALLY NOT USEABLE FOR FUTURE BLACKMAIL PURPOSES. She simply LAUGHS at your laughable ATTEMPTS! Ha, ha, HA!)

Post for Aria coming hopefully tonight (it's been a killer week in school). It's her second year, for the record, but can we have a tally of which zodiacs are new students and which have been at the academy for a while?

That's a good idea. If everyone could just say how long their zodiac has been at the academy, that'd be nice!

Janis will also be a first year, when their sheet goes up. Again I'm really sorry I just. I had three tests yesterday and I can't deal with life.