les-gateaux

Zodiac Academy OOC

Hmm...Leo's pictures still don't show up. Did you make sure to copy all the URL's and stuff?

Also, when are we going to start rp'ing?

Edited by 0023567467

I hope quite soon. My whole next week is basically free and I look forward to doing stuff. xd.png

Hmm...Leo's pictures still don't show up. Did you make sure to copy all the URL's and stuff?

Also, when are we going to start rp'ing?

Yeah, I was just wondering how to get it where instead of having the whole url, it was just the words that link to the website.

We're going to start rping once I get most of the people's forms sent in so I can put them on the page. If some people are taking too long, I want to get everything organized at least before we begin so I won't be scrambling to look for things all the time. That won't take more than a couple of days, so we'll start soon!

Has no one else made any teachers? If so, I will.

No one has made any teachers yet, so please do!

I might make a teacher myself, but I'm not sure.

I just noticed I had forgot to put in Kath's birthday. It's December 25th.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

To keep the formatting of the signups you can press reply on the PM and just copy the contents of the quote because it will have all the formatting.

To keep the formatting of the signups you can press reply on the PM and just copy the contents of the quote because it will have all the formatting.

I know but it's not in there and I forgot to add. smile.gif

I think what TUM was saying is that the pictures on Leo's form don't show up so Les should click reply on the PM so she can copy all the right formatting

Yeah, I was just wondering how to get it where instead of having the whole url, it was just the words that link to the website.

We're going to start rping once I get most of the people's forms sent in so I can put them on the page. If some people are taking too long, I want to get everything organized at least before we begin so I won't be scrambling to look for things all the time. That won't take more than a couple of days, so we'll start soon!

I sent the fixed form. smile.gif

Oh, I never knew that. Thanks!

I sent the fixed form. smile.gif

Thanks! I added him, but I just realized you didn't have the birthday down. If you can tell me I'll just add it in quickly.

TotallyDrow, is you character's name supposed to be Kasper Myers or Jonah Myers? You've referred your character to Kasper Myers throughout the whole application form yet when it says what their human name is, it's Jonah Myers.

Also who's Ezra? In the Guardian relationship bit it says that 'Scorpio's critical opinions on Ezra's progress has often...'

huh.gif

TotallyDrow, is you character's name supposed to be Kasper Myers or Jonah Myers? You've referred your character to Kasper Myers throughout the whole application form yet when it says what their human name is, it's Jonah Myers.

Also who's Ezra? In the Guardian relationship bit it says that 'Scorpio's critical opinions on Ezra's progress has often...'

huh.gif

Ah yes, I kept changing the name. Its meant to be Kasper.

I perfectly understand that biggrin.gif

When I was trying to find a name for Leo there were several that I couldn't decide on. In the end I had to draw it out of a hat tongue.gif

So, I'm almost done with getting everything together, but I have one last thing. Can anyone help me think of a special passive power for Leo? I have a special one for all of the other signs I believe except for Leo, so I would really appreciate it if you could help me out!

Hmmm maybe something like this?

Lion's Pride: When under pressure, the natural leadership of the Lion surfaces allowing (an increased chance of) the Zodiac managing to control the situation - or at least stopping it getting worse.

What about something to do with the Lion's Roar? (Just suggesting things)

Also, everyone seems to have pretty high mastery over their powers with the exception of mine and Soiled's characters (and Soiled's character is stated to have a good mastery over his powers?). Just pointing that out.