DylanTheHuman

Favorite Console

Kinda difficult for me to pick a favorite, seeing as I've only ever owned consoles from PlayStation so my opinion would be biased xd.png

The PS2 is and probably will always be my favorite console, with the PS1 being second, for reasons of both nostalgia and quality. I grew up playing on these consoles more than any other, and almost all of my favorite games are on these platforms. There's also a simplicity about the PS1 & 2 that I appreciate now in a way I couldn't before, considering how much hassle you have to go through with modern consoles now that everything's online and you have to constantly update and so on. I really do miss the days of "insert memory card, insert disk, play" and never having it get much more complicated than that.

I'm a fan of the Xbox. Never owned a Playstation before.

PC games are nice and all, but they turn my laptop into a space heater...

Hard to pick since I own/have owned so many. I think I can most fondly think of the Super Nintendo. It had so many great, classic games that helped shape so many games after it.

I'll have to say that the SNES is my favorite console. It was the very first console I ever got and the games I had were amazing. The SNES pretty much got me into gaming as a whole smile.gif.

I really love super nintendo and ps2. I have fond memories of watching my brother play super Nintendo. (Mostly Donkey Kong country and various Mario games). PS2 was the first system that was fully mine to play and choose game for.

DS! It was my first, outside of computer, and I just really like it, even now. The 3DS and other new handhelds there are now are great and all, but for nostalgic reasons, the original will always be my favorite.

If it counts, PC is my favourite console. I can upgrade the components whenever my budget permits, and most parts are compatible with others. I'm able to modify games, some easily while others require a bit more effort. Newly released games are usually backwards compatible with previous operating systems, which is a must for me as I use Windows 7. Above all is the cost of games, PC has multiple methods of gaining games legally, some of which are very budget friendly. Having most digital copies of the games I play means if I lose the physical copy, chances are I'll still be able to play the digital.

Of course, PC has it's downsides. Digital games require downloads, and on my connection a large game can take a day or two to download. Some games designed initially for consoles have lousy ports, but that we get the game at all is something I do appreciate.

The Wii.

It was the first console I ever owned,and I still have it smile.gif

As for the controllers,I like them since it is easy to hit enemies by just shaking it.I also like it because in my opinion,the controllers are easy to hold and use.

Gotta go with the Playstation. For several reasons.

1. Most of my favorite game titles are for the console.

2. I like the controller better. X-Box is too bulky and Wii just feels like I'm holding a TV remote. :/

3. I've had my PS2 for going on 12 years. MY friend's X-box isn't even half that old and it broke. Same with his younger brother's Nintendo Wii. Naturally I'd love a PS3, but this PS2 is really kickin' butt and still going strong. wub.gif

The PS2 is and probably will always be my favorite console, with the PS1 being second, for reasons of both nostalgia and quality. I grew up playing on these consoles more than any other, and almost all of my favorite games are on these platforms. There's also a simplicity about the PS1 & 2 that I appreciate now in a way I couldn't before, considering how much hassle you have to go through with modern consoles now that everything's online and you have to constantly update and so on. I really do miss the days of "insert memory card, insert disk, play" and never having it get much more complicated than that.

Exactly. And no one could really hack your system back then either.

Edited by Syiren

even though I play xbox 360 obsessively, I liked ps2, cause star wars battlefield 1 & 2.........

All of them :3

I have a PS3 but I'll play on anything that allows me to play games xd.png I've only ever owned Playstations though.. I had an xbox that my grandpa gave me but it was really old and I would only use it to play music lmao

Hands down the PSP. <3 It introduced Monster Hunter to me when Freedom Unite was first released and I played the heck out of it, I also played a LOT of MH3rd. FF Crisis Core was pretty memorable too!

Edited by suskekun222

I have to say its a tie between the Gameboy and the current 3ds. The Gameboy was the first "system" I ever had and I truly loved it. I still have it actually, still works xd.png The 3ds now because my life thrives on the games for it. POkemon, Kid Icarus Uprising, Fire Emblem Awakening and soooo many more. I would absolutely cry if it ever broke.

Xbox and Xbox 360, because I have those xd.png

I actually don't care about the console, it's the games I care about. So maybe the Wii, because I really like Okami and MySims.

Edited by alupe99a

Sony Play Station 2 - I can play every game that I've ever grown fond of and I'm just used to it as I've been playing on it for years. Also I can react fast using the controller. smile.gif

Tie between The Playstation and The Playstaion 2.

I grew up with them and still have my huge collection with me now, Unfortunately my original Playstation was laid to rest some time ago sad.gif

Mine was the Sega dreamcast. The reason is because I grew up on that and I loved it to death. Played Sonic till my arms fell off.