Esdren

Suskekun222's Art

user posted image

(Well... I had an old thread but I'm not too proud of it, I'm not sure if its even here anymore but I sure do hope its burned and forgotten forever.)

Anyways, here is my art thread!

Wow, I finally built up the courage to give this a try again...

I will do commissions for free OR a for small price of dragons, depending on what kind of art is requested.

This is just so I can improve my stinky drawing skills. (:

I offer commissions in these styles:

-Basic colour under lineart

-Cell colour

-Colour over lineart

-Painting

-Pixel

-Icon

Those that are italicised means I would like payment of maybe a hatchling or two because they would require more than three hours.

Otherwise all the others are for free.

Examples are below the rules.

Rules:

1. I will only have ONE slot for commissions, I can't multitask so I'll end up messing everything up if I take more than one.

2. Credit me if your going to share the commissioned art, its fine to edit the picture only if your the commissioner for it AND you leave my signature in.

3. I don't draw backgrounds, I'm so bad. If you request backgrounds then its only going to be the backgrounds. I can only focus one one thing at a time. I'm really sorry.

How do I commission?

Just post below (do not PM me) with specifics of the drawing you want. I'll only accept one at a time so the first to request will get the spot.

I won't make any forms or whatnot, I'll trust you to provide enough information for me to go by. (:

SLOTS: CLOSED.

1: KoalaNoob

Here are some examples of my art:

Basic colour under lineart:

user posted image

Cell colour:

user posted image

Colour over lineart:

user posted image

user posted image

(^^^Booo I entered this messy concept art for my schools digital art contest and won??)

Painting:

user posted image

user posted image

Pixel:

user posted image

Icon:

user posted image

Edited by suskekun222

Oh jeez, wow your artwork is really flowy and relaxed feeling. You're very talented.

Aww, thanks so much!

I saw your art too, your art is very neat and I love your anatomy + shading!

Wow, your art is beautiful! So of course, I must waste your time and request something. X3

Could you so something between a cat and a fox (kind of like the pokemon suicune, if you know what that is or want to google it) with flowy water-like ribbons in different blues and greens around it? It's body should be a watery color, or sky blue, if you don't mind. I don't much care if there's a background or not, but this is kind of meant to be a water spirit thing. Also, do you mind if it's an icon? :3

Wow, your art is beautiful! So of course, I must waste your time and request something. X3

Could you so something between a cat and a fox (kind of like the pokemon suicune, if you know what that is or want to google it) with flowy water-like ribbons in different blues and greens around it? It's body should be a watery color, or sky blue, if you don't mind. I don't much care if there's a background or not, but this is kind of meant to be a water spirit thing. Also, do you mind if it's an icon? :3

Thats fine! (: I'd love to draw that for you, it sounds very pretty.

Basically a cat/fox like version of Suicune that resembles a water spirit right? How much of Suicune should I incorporate into it?

I'll try to get that done within a few days. ^u^

Thats fine! (: I'd love to draw that for you, it sounds very pretty.

Basically a cat/fox like version of Suicune that resembles a water spirit right? How much of Suicune should I incorporate into it?

I'll try to get that done within a few days. ^u^

Thanks! Just the body shape of suicune, and something similar to its ribbons and color scheme. Maybe more misty and watery though?

Again, thanks!

Thanks! Just the body shape of suicune, and something similar to its ribbons and color scheme. Maybe more misty and watery though?

Again, thanks!

Hi!

Ok, I finished the basic sketch for the entire drawing.

I just wanted to check in to make sure you're okay with this design and if you want to change anything/request me to redo it.

When I'm given the OK I'll proceed to colour. smile.gif

First is the colour palette:

user posted image

I used Suicune's sprite and its shiny sprite from gen 5 for the base colours and added some shades of green.

The gen 2-4 sprites are a bit inconsistent and the gen 6 3D models are out of the question, Ken Sugimori's official artwork of Suicune was a bit discoloured too.

Here is the sketch:

user posted image

Haha... Even thought you requested an icon I ended up drawing the entire thing, I will crop the drawing to the head and resize it to avatar sizes when finished and send you the full resolution drawing when I am done. (:

Edited by suskekun222

Woah, that's amazing! I love the style, you have some of the best drawing skills I've ever seen.

Do you mind making its face more determined and less smiling, as well as more feminine and catlike? It kind of looks like a wolf right now, and I was intending this to be a girl.

Also, about the colors, could it be bluish-turquoise?

Thanks, it looks wonderful!

Woah, that's amazing! I love the style, you have some of the best drawing skills I've ever seen.

Do you mind making its face more determined and less smiling, as well as more feminine and catlike? It kind of looks like a wolf right now, and I was intending this to be a girl.

Also, about the colors, could it be bluish-turquoise?

Thanks, it looks wonderful!

Thanks! >_<

Alright! Sounds good.

I'll do some editing and give you another update when I'm done! (:

I'll change the colours up to suit bluish-turquoise as well.

Here is the more bluish-turquoise colour palette:

(The other colours are mainly for shadows etc. Main body colours will be the turquoise shades on the left)

user posted image

And here is the edited head:

user posted image

Let me know if you're okay with these edits and if you'd like any more changes. ^~^

I'll go ahead and colour when I'm given the OK.

Edited by suskekun222

That's great! Could there be a few more ribbons things, though? Sorry if I'm. Being overly demanding. ^^;

That's great! Could there be a few more ribbons things, though? Sorry if I'm. Being overly demanding. ^^;

Haha, its ok! Its better to get everything right first rather than finishing it and then ending up with something unsatisfactory. xd.png

Ribbons the same as the ones I made already or slightly different ones? (:

I'll start colouring after I add more ribbons.

Maybe kind of similar to the ones you've already made? Kind of watery-looking, and maybe four or five of them around the picture without obscuring anything important. Three is fine, if you can't fit it.

I added some more ribbons, its not very noticeable though. x~x I tried adding more but they kept conflicting with the body.

user posted image

Are you okay with what I have now and what colour I chose for where? At this stage I can still change everything.

Ooh, so pretty! It's wonderful, keep going!

I'm so glad! biggrin.gif

Sorry it's been going so slow, RL has hit hard the last few days.

I'll hopefully finish tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.