aa-kaiju

AA-kaiju's Art Thread

CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK FROM REQUESTS.

Welcome to AA-kaiju's art thread. Please scroll down near bottom for references and art status updates!

Another art thread. Most of my work is cleaned up sketches, colored and shaded.

I stopped producing line art-ed work awhile ago. Just didn't suit my style or

interest. I'm more of a hobbyist artist anyways.

What I Will/Like to Draw:

► Humans (mostly males, never been that good at females)

► Dragons dragons DRAGONS

► Anthros, furries, scalies, etc.

► Monsters and animals

► Self-indulgent NSFW pieces

What I Will Not/Do not Like to Draw:

► Bugs

► Please no bugs

► Ugh ew gross no

INFO FOR COMMISSIONERS/TRADERS:

Three slots open at all times.

► I am very flexible with drawing whatever it is you want. I will definitely LET YOU KNOW

if your character is too complicated or too difficult for me to draw. Don't take it offensively;

I'm really bad at drawing certain things, and great at drawing other things. So please,

DO NOT TRY AND MAKE ME DRAW SOMETHING I REFUSE TO.

► Do not claim any artwork I draw for you as your own. Do not make edits or alter anything

I draw for you. Please just be respectful. I work hard on stuff, y'know?

► Give me some time. I cannot stress this enough, but artwork takes time

and patience and I cannot guarantee you that I'll work on it nonstop till it's finished.

Some days I just might not be feeling it!

PAYMENT:

Commissioners: I will only accept money through Paypal. I will give you my

information when hired, and tips are highly appreciated.

Traders: Just make an offer. I am not very concerned with the specifics about dragons and their heritages. If it's adorable and pretty and I don't have it, I will more than likely accept your offer <3

COMMISSION/TRADE SLOTS:

► Slater_C (not started)

► UNRESERVED

► UNRESERVED

PAYMENT QUEUE:

► Waiting on Grave/Silver Egg from ElementalMistressLuna

ART REFERENCES:

Humans/humanoids:

Ref 1

Ref 2

Ref 3

Ref 4

Anthros/scalies/furries:

Ref 1

Ref 2

Ref 3

Ref 4

Monsters/animals:

Ref 1

Ref 2

Ref 3

Ref 4

Dragons:

Ref 1

Ref 2

Edited by aa-kaiju

For rampaging wyvern,

user posted image

This was a very challenging character to draw (but that was the refreshing part about it!), but I do hope I've captured her well. Thank you so much for the CB Thunder Egg. It's amazing and I really hope this is worth such a lovely egg.

If you have any comments, questions, or complaints just PM me and we can discuss changes!

Character © rampaging wyvern

WOAH DAMN

I am speechless

wow

You portray Thanvei so well oh my goodness <3333 I love how you did her feet, her face, just everything. And judging by the blood, it appears some unfortunate creature has recently fallen victim to the Stalker, eh? =D

Seriously, I'm so very glad I commissioned you. Thanks again!

@rampaging wyvern:

Mmm, yes, dried up blood from an older kill, I assure you!

I'm really glad you ended up liking it. I was struggling with her anatomy for quite some time and it was a refreshing challenge, but I was anxious whether or not you'd actually end up liking it.

And I'm glad I could draw Thanvei in exchange for that Thunder egg!

Funny story, almost right after the CB Thunder you sent me hatched, I caught /another/ Thunder in AP! It definitely isn't CB though, so I still think the trade was definitely worth it, but the irony was pretty laughable at the time. smile.gif

@ElementalMistressLuna:

Thank you! I'm coloring yours right as we speak. Yes, RWyvern has quite a collection of interesting characters. smile.gif

The double (triple) shoulder is a killer, for sure. Aaah you pulled it off so neatly.

Woo! Two Thunders are better than one, yes? =D

In a week or so or after you've finished the other commission you have and once I have another valuable egg, I'm going to see about having you draw the other apex predator on the block - one that makes the Thanvei look like a kitten in comparison. I'm talking about the burega, the giant salamander that shows up in my signature from time to time :>

Waaaaaaaah omg I love your style! ; 7 ; Especially your humans ///////////

I'd love to request/trade something *shyly sobs into hands*

I don't really know if I have any good dragons to offer haha, mine are all butts and my last breeding attempt of all the rares and trios yielded nothing. I might be able to find something nice tho. I can also offer art if you have OCs you'd like drawn

> 7 <

(all of this assuming you have a free slot or time of course! If not that's totally fine! )

Edited by Slater_C

For ElementalMistressLuna,

Whew! Sorry for the delay. I was almost done with this the other day, but I didn't really work on it last night due to some emotional complications. Better now though, so here's your request!

I tried to interpret "sunset" into it with the shading and light highlights, then added some fall flair, because I've been really in the mood for this weather <3

If you don't like the leaves, they are pretty easy to crop out. Just ask. Keep me posted on how my Grave Egg is coming along!

user posted image

Character © ElementalMistressLuna

Up next is Slater_C once they reply to my PM, then I think I'm closing the slots for a bit.. Kinda tired of requests atm /m\

But wow! I never expected to get so much attention from people. I really appreciate everyone who has traded with me. I will keep a IOU notice up on my first post for those still breeding me their trades. Thanks everyone <3

Edited by aa-kaiju

/dies of cuteness OVERLOAD/

OH MY GOODNESS! She is so adorable!!! Playing in the newly fallen Autumn leaves! She is way better than I could of done. That is also one of my OC, Lunarkit from Warrior's, or rather inspired by those books. How she is enjoying training by catching the leaves.

~<33333

So much cute!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Edit; I will get you your Silver/ Grave when they are ready to breed again! I was upset when they didn't produce...

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

@ElementalMistressLuna: Oh goodness, I used to read the Warriors books back in middle school and early high school. I absolutely loved the first couple of installments. The first series will always hold a special place in my heart!

I will add character credits to my original post. She was very fun to draw!

Edited by aa-kaiju

You did her so much more than a justice. I keep expecting her to leap away out of the frame!

Also yes the first series was great! I cried at the last book!

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna