Melomancer

5 nights at freddys

*sigh* I missed the original stream because by the time I got there, it had crashed, and now I missed that one. Really wish they'd just post them so the rest of us can see. dry.gif

When I came back from highschool today I was talking with a friend and he began a discussion about fnaf and I randomly went for the milionth time on Scott's website to find that he changed the pic again. And I even believe he's changing it daily or such, I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, the thing is that I had a moment of genius, saved the pic in my phone and made it ligher and lighter. I found that the file automatically saved as "dontwakethebaby" and you can see the Puppet hidden in it. I want to put the photos,but I simply suck when it comes about that

I searched a lot for others that did this with the new photos,but I couldn't find anything. Now I want to ask if any of you got the other photos? I really need them now •_•

Btw, if you find the same thing with the new photos, tell me. I can only search for them from this phone, so it's not too much information.

Also sorry if there is a special thread for games. I couldn't find it. And also sorry if the post is long and makes no sense, I'm sleepy xd.png

Its quite hard to find them, cluttered with all the fan art when you do a Google search but they can be spotted if you look in the right places. Just a note that 'dontwakethebaby.jpg' is a reference to Markiplier, when he played FNAF2 and reacted to the Puppet.

Heres a list of the most recent teasers found on scottgames and their brightened pics in order:

Cute little Freddy plushy - Brightened cute little Freddy plushy

Nightmare BB - Brightened

Eyeless Springtrap thing. - Brightened

Surely you don't need this one brightened?

Overall, there were 3 teasers called inthedark.jpg before Nightmare puppet came along. The first was literally a blank image on Scottgames, the next was that Eyeless Springtrap thing shown above then Nightmare Balloon Boy. When you brighten the first two, it doesn't really show anything special. They all got updated one after the other with the inthedark.jpg URL so the earlier ones aren't there anymore. Only BB.

Before that, Scott had the bundle of animatronics slowly changing into FnafWorld characters. After that, Scott kept removing and adding the rainbow, which confused the subreddit for a while. He then added those soundtracks in to tease further at FnafWorld.

Scott also has a new website. Its dedicated to FnafWorld and has the teaser and soundtracks I was talking about above, without the rainbow it seems, for now.

Edited by lovecats99

Woah, I had never even seen those, as I thought the FnaF world-thing was there to stay. But man, does that Balloon Boy look disturbing.

As for the games I have played, the first one and the second, I have liked them best. It's also stayed in my mind how I survived all the nights till the sixth night in the first game, but only because Freddy didn't exit the show stage at all, not even once. biggrin.gif The second game was fairly difficult to me though, I haven't even gotten past the second night yet. Even though it's difficult to me, I still like the second one best. Something about the Toy animatronics and a larger, shinier area did it for me.

the puppet or w/e its supposed to be looks like a toothless old man who is screaming and i can relate

i did Not see that nightmare BB until recently and nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. thats bad.

As for the games I have played, the first one and the second, I have liked them best. It's also stayed in my mind how I survived all the nights till the sixth night in the first game, but only because Freddy didn't exit the show stage at all, not even once.  biggrin.gif The second game was fairly difficult to me though, I haven't even gotten past the second night yet. Even though it's difficult to me, I still like the second one best. Something about the Toy animatronics and a larger, shinier area did it for me.

You're incredibly lucky for Freddy not moving for you. I've just made it upto Night 6, but never beaten it all because of Freddy (or Bonnie). In the beginning, about a year ago, I figured I knew everything to expect in the game. Turns out I missed out on the note that Freddy comes along from the right and stays there, so when I finally realised, I pretty much gave up since he was incredibly hard to beat. I still like the first one the most though because it keeps the nice, tense and rather creepy atmosphere I haven't found in FNAF 2 or 3. (Toy Bonnie's jumpscare still freaks the heck out me though, even now.)

My brother gifted me FNAF 4 a while ago and I haven't gone past Night 2. Then my laptop wiped the data so i'm back at Night 1 again. I never touched the game after Chica ate me. I guess once the new things come along on Halloween, i'll have to go play again. That reminds me, Scott announced some more news on the Steam chat about what'll be added to FNAF 4 on Halloween. Basically, he'll be releasing two things; the first will be a content update on FNAF 4 to add new things and the next will be a 'special Halloween edition of FNaF 4' so i'm thinking a seperate thing to download, which will be free.

It is here if you'd like to read it.

Edited by lovecats99

You're incredibly lucky for Freddy not moving for you. I've just made it upto Night 6, but never beaten it all because of Freddy (or Bonnie). In the beginning, about a year ago, I figured I knew everything to expect in the game. Turns out I missed out on the note that Freddy comes along from the right and stays there, so when I finally realised, I pretty much gave up since he was incredibly hard to beat. I still like the first one the most though because it keeps the nice, tense and rather creepy atmosphere I haven't found in FNAF 2 or 3. (Toy Bonnie's jumpscare still freaks the heck out me though, even now.)

That's what I thought too, because Freddy was the worst thing to beat in the game, at least in my opinion. I never liked the way he just sneaked to the right, then screamed straight at my face if the door wasn't closed. biggrin.gif But you are right, he really is hard to beat - I wouldn't have survived the nights if Freddy didn't stay in his place on the show stage.

I like FnaF 2 mainly because the pizzeria looks so cozy for some reason, and the toy animatronics are adorable. I can still remember how Mangle became my instant favorite right from the moment I saw a teaser image of her. As for Toy Bonnie, his pupils go so small during the jumpscare it makes him look strangely intimidating. o:

That's what I thought too, because Freddy was the worst thing to beat in the game, at least in my opinion. I never liked the way he just sneaked to the right, then screamed straight at my face if the door wasn't closed.  biggrin.gif But you are right, he really is hard to beat - I wouldn't have survived the nights if Freddy didn't stay in his place on the show stage.

I like FnaF 2 mainly because the pizzeria looks so cozy for some reason, and the toy animatronics are adorable. I can still remember how Mangle became my instant favorite right from the moment I saw a teaser image of her. As for Toy Bonnie, his pupils go so small during the jumpscare it makes him look strangely intimidating. o:

Talking about Mangle, she/he/it has been confirmed to be coming in one of the updates on Scottgames as Nightmare Mangle. I wonder if they'd play a part in the Mangle we found here.. Scott also gives us details about Toy Freddy.

gotopieces.jpg - Brightened

I also went on steam to see that FNAF 1, 2 and 3 were updating a lot, almost 100MB or more for each! I found this quite weird since there was no announcement/news to why. I better go see whats new..

Edit: It looks like if you switch your computer time to the 31st of October (halloween) pumpkins and nice lighting is added into the area where you are, or on your desk on FNAF 1-3. Nothing so far on FNAF 4. Also something seems to have happened on fnafworld.com. It doesn't seem to show anything now but if you entered it, the site would be blank apart from the text in the top left hand corner, "I hacked you, yes I did get something." Screenshot

I doubt it would be any FNAFWorld game files, why on earth would Scott hide them on the website? If the hacker, and if Scott did indeed get hacked, I'd think the hacker would only get future teasers and/or unreleased soundtracks which are going to be in the game.

Edit 2: The FNAFWorld hacker has something to say: "I hex haxxored Scoot's site and well releese teh fuul vershion of FANF Werld toneight at exackly 6pm (CST). Dunt treh teh stup meh. -lolz_hax" - I don't know what to think of this. Either Scott is playing with us, which is very likely, or a kid has gotten control of the site. Either way, Scott would probably have turned the site down by now, which means hes probably just toying with us. Another screenshot

Edit 3: I'm only using this post as a checklist, now. lolz_hax strikes again

Edited by lovecats99

You know what's funny about the book? Scott admits that it's an alternate continuity to the games, and thus, non-canon to the lore. Scott basically jumped ship on his own canon story to join everyone else in trying to sort everything out, to the point where he's written fan fiction of his own franchise!

I bought it after reading an excerpt online. I'll post my thoughts on it after I finish.

I'd like to know the deal with FNAF World too...

I got Fnaf 1/2/3 and I kind of stopped at 4 (if I'm honest the trailer was very disappointing and anything past 2 seemed a bit rushed?)

I love bonnie so much lmfao

I'd like to know the deal with FNAF World too...

I got Fnaf 1/2/3 and I kind of stopped at 4 (if I'm honest the trailer was very disappointing and anything past 2 seemed a bit rushed?)

I love bonnie so much lmfao

From what I heard, Scott wanted to make an RPG, like the games he made before FNAF (e.g. The Desolate Hope) and so he decided to make a spin-off of FNAF.

Anyway, after a lot of criticism about the game, hes decided to take it off Steam because he doesn't think its a perfect final game. Instead, hes going to polish it up, fix up everything about the game and release it for free on Gamejolt, with full refunds for everyone who purchased the game on Steam.

After being gifted the game days before Scott took it down, I was quite sceptical of what it could be but I actually found it to be quite enjoyable, like playing The Desolate Hope. Though after a few hours, it does get repetitive and sometimes its hard to progress but other than that, I don't really mind the game and look forward to seeing the end product one day.

Maybe it's just me, but FNAF World was already in trouble, even if he'd released a perfectly finished copy. There was just too many people not willing to give it a chance, either because it is a FNAF game, or because it wasn't what the fans were demanding (FNAF 5). Even a friend of mine, who claimed to be a big fan of the series, said she would not even give it a chance, simply because it is different.

Which is a shame, because from what I've seen of the game, it looks quite fun.

he took it off? jeez louise

idk i mean it seems like a pretty generic rpg with fnaf characters slapped in which doesnt really fit in well with the fnaf series as a whole so i can get why people are hesitant about it. not to mention that he released it earlier than he should have. it was p nice of him to let people get a refund at any time tho.

did it even have a plot??

Edited by Switch

Sister Location's Trailer first has been released and its actually horrified me! so why on earth would anyone send their child to this place?

Not a fan of the ballerina one or the baby. Not looking forwards to free-roaming, either.

i dunno what i was expecting but it wasnt that. interesting that theres humanoid animatronics now

also why their faces do that

Edited by Switch