Melomancer

5 nights at freddys

If it weren't for the fact that the place is shut down after the seventh night.

It was closed down, moved to a new location. They had time to repair the Fazbear four.

There is only one day left on the timeline that The springsuits would have been used, the Birthday party mentioned in the night six phone call.

But we see Fredbear with someone in it earlier in the 4 minigames, and Fredbear is empty when the child is bitten. Why would they have swapped modes during the party?

Also, if this is after the spring-lock incident, why would they have used the suits, which was both against company policy and dangerous?

Why the springsuits were used at all was already covered, they were the only working suits at that point in time.

Why would they swap modes during the party? To get out of the suits as soon as possible after the show.

After the show? But doesn't on stage = show? Wouldn't it be more likely that Fredbear's animatronic self was needed for some scheduled stage show?

Also... wouldn't everything still have been put away on night seven? Why would they stuff everything into a hiding spot during the day only to put all the art back up and let the animatronics back out that night? And where exactly did they hide it all? Parts & service is too small to hold all of that, and the bots can't go into the safe room.

Edited by Kith

The suits were never meant to be worn the entire time, just for performances. When not performing, they were just set to free roam and find sounds.

The suits were never meant to be worn the entire time, just for performances. When not performing, they were just set to free roam and find sounds.

Um, but Fredbear's not roaming when the kid gets bitten. He's on stage.

I just mean that it makes sense that they'd schedule actual on stage shows, like for songs and stuff, in between the actual free-roaming periods and times when the employees are in the suit. Whoever's in the suit that day can wear it until there's a show, then go on break for lunch knowing that after the stage show the thing will roam around until it's time to get back into it.

I just mean that it makes sense that they'd schedule actual on stage shows, like for songs and stuff, in between the actual free-roaming periods and times when the employees are in the suit. Whoever's in the suit that day can wear it until there's a show, then go on break for lunch knowing that after the stage show the thing will roam around until it's time to get back into it.

But we know that's not safe to do, so they'd minimize their time in the suits.

Hm. Actually, now that I think of it... Why be in the suit at all? If Fredbear is fully functional without somebody in there, and management knows wearing him is dangerous, why would they take that kind of risk?

I don't know about you, but if it was my last day on the job, I wouldn't want to risk a lawsuit from some employee's family if they got hurt or killed inside one of the spring suits. I also wouldn't want to risk my employees that way, but that's not a good enough reason for Fazbear Entertainment (or, possibly, the managers), so I have to go with the cover-your-bum one. Can't assume empathy, so have to go with self-interest. tongue.gif

And the question of where all the other animatronics and wall art got put for the party, and why it was all put back out afterwards for night 7, still hasn't been answered. (though, to be fair, that was in an edit you may not have seen)

Ive played five nights at freddy but not more than ten minutes. When i get my phone before i leave iran,i hope to download it and try to finish it.

Scary?i dont know.didnt play enought to tell if its scary,just went till night 3

does anyone know if living tombstone is doing another snog

They did announce it shortly after the FNAF 4 trailer was released. Looking at their twitter though, it seems its going to be released on Halloween, along with the FNAF 4 DLC.

So overall, in several months.

I love One and Four, two is okay, but three is really bad. In my opinion 4 is the best, it's just the most realistic, sorry to bring this up but

***Spoiler Alert****

is the bite at the end of 4 actually '87 or not?

We just had 5 pages in this thread explaining why it can only be the bite of 87. The short version is, the mangle was built in 1987.

Not gonna dig through 5 pages to read the argument, since I think his video came out last week, but Game Theory makes a pretty compelling argument on FNAF4 not being in 1987. First, the tv ad shows the date of 1983, then his explanation of the "springlock failures" which we hear of in fnaf 3, and the showcasing of only 2 suits, Spring Bonnie and Spring Freddy (who is the suit that failed). Yes Mangle is shown in the kids room, but hes NOT in the restaurant itself, just like Chica and Foxy, who are present as plushies in the boys room. Mangle is most likely there because its a character in that tv show, and thus is not an animatronic just yet. I cant exactly explain it all since the video gets complicated, but I agree with MatPat on this one.

He was supposed to do a livestream where, among other things, he talks about Mangle's presence, but it crashed and hasn't been rescheduled. sad.gif

Yeah I tried watching it as well, hopefully he does something in the future. I just tossed in my own personal theory on mangle, but who knows at this point. On a different topic, based on his video, who do you guys think the fnaf4 kid is? I vote the Puppet.

Not gonna dig through 5 pages to read the argument, since I think his video came out last week, but Game Theory makes a pretty compelling argument on FNAF4 not being in 1987. First, the tv ad shows the date of 1983, then his explanation of the "springlock failures" which we hear of in fnaf 3, and the showcasing of only 2 suits, Spring Bonnie and Spring Freddy (who is the suit that failed). Yes Mangle is shown in the kids room, but hes NOT in the restaurant itself, just like Chica and Foxy, who are present as plushies in the boys room. Mangle is most likely there because its a character in that tv show, and thus is not an animatronic just yet. I cant exactly explain it all since the video gets complicated, but I agree with MatPat on this one.

So to summarize, "too long, didn't read."

The mangle was built in 1987, and is present in fnaf 4, and id NOT seen in the TV show. Classic foxy is in the TV. As the mangle was created to replace foxy, they would not be shown together in official fazbear media.

The bite in fnaf 4 was not a Springlock failure, as Fredbear was in animatronic mode, thus the springloks were already disengaged, and could not fail.

Matpat is the least accurate source to site when it comes to fnaf. His credibility caved in when he decided that phone guy was the murderer.

Edited by sailing101