Melomancer

5 nights at freddys

honestly i find it less creepy than 1 and 2. like, springtrap just kinda shambles in and that's it.... not to mention there's a lot left unexplained and it just seems kinda underwhelming in general compared to 2. i hope people find something that wraps up the story, unless scott plans to make a fourth game :v

i hope someone interviews him about this game because it feels like he made several questionable decisions that i would reallly like explained

still, there's probably a lot we dont know... like what some numbers mean. we'll see i guess.

The few things explained solve the entire mystery.

We get:

Why the animatronics stuff you into a suit.

What happened to the purple guy/murderer.

The fact that Fazbear's is gone for good in the true ending.

With those tidbits, the entire story finally falls into place.

Ok I've seen that but

Who/what is the marionette

No Bonnie hallucination?

Why Springtrap exists + how nobody at the horror show noticed the plainly visible adult sized corpse inside him

That random standing endoskeleton from 2

Every single animatronic in 2 attacks/moves so are they all haunted not just the original ones or is it actually their programming excluding mari because I got no idea what's up with him

I thought the clippings in 1 said they caught the killer, they didn't mention he died?

apparently in the bad end screen there's a fifth mask, ppl weren't sure who last I checked, anyone found it out? this also bbrings up the question of which end is canon

What the 10 in bb's teaser image meant

Why are Springtrap and Mari the only ones who follow sounds like phone guy said all of them should?

I don't quite think everything is wrapped up? Unless I missed something....?? D:

Marionette seems to be the original child killed in the very first diner that existed FNAF 2 kinda showed that in the mini games.

I think springtrap is bonnie just Frankensteined for the attraction so that would mean that bonnie halucinations would proabbly be rare or non existent.

Springtrap exists as part of the attraction. They needed springtrap to make it feel more authentic. It also may not be a complete corpse with how decayed it seems to be. It could be its remains including a partial head inside. They might have thought it was fake or thought it simply made it more authentic and scary looking to keep that preserved in there.

I think the standing endo skeleton from two was a sort of easter egg and a piece to the puzzle since in 1 it was said that the suits thought you were a naked endo skeleton and as such needed to stuff your butt back in a suit, with tht skeleton there and the one in the spare parts room, you can clearly deduce that is most definitely not the case.

I think only the originals are haunted and the toy versions in 2 simply moved out of programing since they were more robotic and had that facial recognition software junk. So I think the toy versions arent haunted.

It could be that there were multiple people in on what happened. That or since the bodies were not found and there was possibly little evidence then the killer could have been given a short sentence as a result. Especially considering the time frame in which all of this is happening.

I'm not sure about the last couple of ones you have there. This is all I know from what I've managed to dig around and the videos of gameplay and such that I've seen.

no spring trap had to have existed before because purple guy's decaying corpse is inside of him. there's no way nobody saw and smelled it. The kids I can get they're small, but springtrap's corpse is visible in his head. The eyeballs and face and mouth are completely intact gross skin aside in the in game render. I guess it's not a huge deal. Kinda weird IMO tho.

the mini games are rly confusing. Honestly 3's gameplay feels like filler for the mini games. Like this game was supposed to be a big infodump but not really.

if the good end is canon there probably won't be a sequel. If not, there's a lot of room for one... if Scott does make a sequel I hope he wraps everything up that currently exists and steps up the gameplay. I definitely couldn't blame him for making more. He's making money from em after all.

Allow me to put the whole thing together.

The story starts with the opening of The Fazbear Family Diner. The diner featured special animatronics characters that would perform for guests they were state of the art and even had a form of genuine AI. Some of the Animatronics also had another feature to them; When a certain hand crank was used on them, The animatronics components could be moved out of place, making the suit wearable for a human being. However, the springloks were faulty, and prone to simultaneous failure, making the suits a veritable death trap for anyone wearing them. After an.. incident, Management decided to not use the wearable function of the suits ever again. Around the same time, another tragedy struck the business, a child was murdered and left in front of the building. This dealt a heavy blow to the diner, but they pressed on, built more animatronics, and tried to keep the business afloat. However, another string of murders closed the diner for good.

Eventually, a new company bought the Fazbear name, and the animatronics along with it. They redesigned the animatronics to be more kid friendly, and gave them advanced facial recognition software, and announced the grand reopening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

Thus begins the events of the second game.

Knowing about the incidents From the old diner, the new and old animatronics are both very protective of children, and treat adults with suspicion. Already, management knew of the "bug" where the animatronics would try to shove people into suits, but they dismissed it as a minor glitch. (How they know about it is a different story that probably ended in blood) as for WHY they shove people into suits, it's because they know that Human + suit = dead human. The animatronics were trying to put an end to the murderer the only way they could think of. Other, stranger events were also taking place. This was when the first victim (crying child) possessed the Marinate. Eventually, the murderer returns, and using an old Golden suit, one that could also be worn, he lured five more children to their deaths , and hid them in the old animatronics. This puts toy animatronics completely off their rockers, resulting in the Bite of 87, the scrapping of the Toy Bots and the closing of the Pizzeria.

Eventually, the Pizzeria reopened in a new location, reusing just the original characters, which at this time had also become possessed, along with the Golden Freddy suit. The Phone guy keeps watch for several years, before meting his end.

Thus we have the First game.

The Pizzeria finally closed for good, and the story faded into urban legend, but there was one final chapter to take place before the third game. Realizing how dangerous they had become, the Murderer returns to the abandoned Building to dismantle the Animatronics for good. He succeeds, but is cornered by the ghosts of the children he killed. Panicking, he hides in the only place he can, A gold, wearable Bonnie suit.

The Springtrap.

And so the murderer had paid for his crimes in the most horrifying way possible, his soul trapped in the suit, haunted by the ghosts of the children.

yeahh ive read that before there's like 500 fan theories roughly similar to that... i just wish fnaf3 wasnt so underwhelming.

Edited by Switch

no spring trap had to have existed before because purple guy's decaying corpse is inside of him. there's no way nobody saw and smelled it. The kids I can get they're small, but springtrap's corpse is visible in his head. The eyeballs and face and mouth are completely intact gross skin aside in the in game render. I guess it's not a huge deal. Kinda weird IMO tho.

the mini games are rly confusing. Honestly 3's gameplay feels like filler for the mini games. Like this game was supposed to be a big infodump but not really.

if the good end is canon there probably won't be a sequel. If not, there's a lot of room for one... if Scott does make a sequel I hope he wraps everything up that currently exists and steps up the gameplay. I definitely couldn't blame him for making more. He's making money from em after all.

Or it could be one of the many replacement suits for the animatronics as well. The first game shows the spare parts room and there are many replacement heads and parts in there, so it could be that the suit the purple guy is in could have been the one he used to murder the childern, simply it sprang open because maybe it was old and such and killed him while inside.

Is there complete game play of the entire FNAF 3 or is it only markaplier playing it?

I have an odd FNaF story to tell.

I dont own the game, nor have I even seen footage of it at all save for thumbnails of videos on YouTube because the concept made me freak out right from the start.

Somehow my brain turned FNaF into an over-the-shoulder fighting game in a dream, and, as I later learned, replicated Freddy's laugh without me hearing it prior to the dream. That's not the freakiest part. All the animatronics were in the dream, and all looked like they did in the game. I was doing Monster Hunter style melee attacks with a Cloud sword (the giant sword from a different video game) and smashing the animatronics into scrap. I think my brain was telling me to overcome my fears, because I was running and hiding behind doors at first, then started breaking the animatronics.

What do you guys think of that?

This was when the first victim (crying child) possessed the Marinate.

You meant Marionette, right? wink.gif

EricVanWilderman has also finished the game.

Allow me to put the whole thing together.

The story starts with the opening of The Fazbear Family Diner. The diner featured special animatronics characters that would perform for guests they were state of the art and even had a form of genuine AI. Some of the Animatronics also had another feature to them; When a certain hand crank was used on them, The animatronics components could be moved out of place, making the suit wearable for a human being. However, the springloks were faulty, and prone to simultaneous failure, making the suits a veritable death trap for anyone wearing them. After an.. incident, Management decided to not use the wearable function of the suits ever again. Around the same time, another tragedy struck the business, a child was murdered and left in front of the building. This dealt a heavy blow to the diner, but they pressed on, built more animatronics, and tried to keep the business afloat. However, another string of murders closed the diner for good.

Eventually, a new company bought the Fazbear name, and the animatronics along with it. They redesigned the animatronics to be more kid friendly, and gave them advanced facial recognition software, and announced the grand reopening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

Thus begins the events of the second game.

Knowing about the incidents From the old diner, the new and old animatronics are both very protective of children, and treat adults with suspicion. Already, management knew of the "bug" where the animatronics would try to shove people into suits, but they dismissed it as a minor glitch. (How they know about it is a different story that probably ended in blood) as for WHY they shove people into suits, it's because they know that Human + suit = dead human. The animatronics were trying to put an end to the murderer the only way they could think of. Other, stranger events were also taking place. This was when the first victim (crying child) possessed the Marinate. Eventually, the murderer returns, and using an old Golden suit, one that could also be worn, he lured five more children to their deaths , and hid them in the old animatronics. This puts toy animatronics completely off their rockers, resulting in the Bite of 87, the scrapping of the Toy Bots and the closing of the Pizzeria.

Eventually, the Pizzeria reopened in a new location, reusing just the original characters, which at this time had also become possessed, along with the Golden Freddy suit. The Phone guy keeps watch for several years, before meting his end.

Thus we have the First game.

The Pizzeria finally closed for good, and the story faded into urban legend, but there was one final chapter to take place before the third game. Realizing how dangerous they had become, the Murderer returns to the abandoned Building to dismantle the Animatronics for good. He succeeds, but is cornered by the ghosts of the children he killed. Panicking, he hides in the only place he can, A gold, wearable Bonnie suit.

The Springtrap.

And so the murderer had paid for his crimes in the most horrifying way possible, his soul trapped in the suit, haunted by the ghosts of the children.

Lovely theory, however i still have some questions that i've been looking for answers to.

1 - Between you first and second paragraph of ya timeline, there is another building that was left to rot before they Fnaf 2 came into play.

I don't know how to place this building, its mentioned in one of the nights in Fnaf 2.

2 - If the killer came back and dismembered the animatronics after Fnaf 1 - The killer, as we know, is the Purple Guy. - Then why did the Phone Guy die on Night 4 in Fnaf 1 if perople are thinking that the Phone Guy = The Purple guy?

The Phone guy is the Purple guy - The person caught for the murder in fnaf 2 was a scape goat. We know that - Ish.

But then, if the Purple Guy died like that, then how dose the ^ Purple Guy = Phone Guy theory come into play?

They both died differently.

Unless ... yeah, nah it does not make sense =/

Having the animatronics chase the Phone/Purple Guy into one of the 'spare, closed off' rooms and scaring him into the suit. <- That's not solid information.

So i am now confused, and i cant get my head wrapped around it.

But i do know one thing.

The timeline of the games is:

Fnaf 2 Mini games -> Fnaf 2 - > Fnaf 1 -> Purple Guy Murder -> Fnaf 3 in the old establishment or a new one?

And the building timeline:

Fazbears Diner -> ???? left to rot -> Fnaf 2 -> Fnaf 1 -> new building in Fnaf 3 and they found Snaptrap in the Fnaf 1 building.

Edited by Taryn123

Lovely theory, however i still have some questions that i've been looking for answers to.

1 - Between you first and second paragraph of ya timeline, there is another building that was left to rot before they Fnaf 2 came into play.

I don't know how to place this building, its mentioned in one of the nights in Fnaf 2.

2 - If the killer came back and dismembered the animatronics after Fnaf 1 - The killer, as we know, is the Purple Guy. - Then why did the Phone Guy die on Night 4 in Fnaf 1 if perople are thinking that the Phone Guy = The Purple guy?

The Phone guy is the Purple guy - The person caught for the murder in fnaf 2 was a scape goat. We know that - Ish.

But then, if the Purple Guy died like that, then how dose the ^ Purple Guy = Phone Guy theory come into play?

They both died differently.

Unless ... yeah, nah it does not make sense =/

Having the animatronics chase the Phone/Purple Guy into one of the 'spare, closed off' rooms and scaring him into the suit. <- That's not solid information.

So i am now confused, and i cant get my head wrapped around it.

But i do know one thing.

The timeline of the games is:

Fnaf 2 Mini games -> Fnaf 2 - > Fnaf 1 -> Purple Guy Murder -> Fnaf 3 in the old establishment or a new one?

And the building timeline:

Fazbears Diner -> ???? left to rot -> Fnaf 2 -> Fnaf 1 -> new building in Fnaf 3 and they found Snaptrap in the Fnaf 1 building.

1) This second building was a sister location open at the same time as the first, as explained in a recording by the phone guy heard in Fnaf 3

2) This actually DEBUNKS the theory that phone guy was the murderer. We Know that phone guy died from the night 4 recording, and we see the death of the purple man/murderer happen after completing night 5 in Fnaf 3. Phone guy was killed by the animatronics, while the purple man had already dismantled them before getting caught in Springtrap.

We explicitly see the whole scene of the purple man's death after finishing night 5 in Fnaf 3. He's clearly panicking as four ghostly children are blocking the only exit, while the fifth (that's you) chases him around the room, before he goes to hide in the Springtrap costume.

1) This second building was a sister location open at the same time as the first, as explained in a recording by the phone guy heard in Fnaf 3

2) This actually DEBUNKS the theory that phone guy was the murderer. We Know that phone guy died from the night 4 recording, and we see the death of the purple man/murderer happen after completing night 5 in Fnaf 3. Phone guy was killed by the animatronics, while the purple man had already dismantled them before getting caught in Springtrap.

We explicitly see the whole scene of the purple man's death after finishing night 5 in Fnaf 3. He's clearly panicking as four ghostly children are blocking the only exit, while the fifth (that's you) chases him around the room, before he goes to hide in the Springtrap costume.

1) Really?

I never heard that, or i was to busy looking for anything wrong so i don't get a jumpscare.

Thank you for telling me.

2) Yeah i know. - Sorry about that.

I know already, about the phone guy and purple guy have separate deaths, i'm one of those people who believed that the phone guy is the purple guy.

So suddenly having separated deaths, one before the other, confuses me on who the actual murderer is.

Mangle did the Bite of 87. He swings down at you from the ceiling, and bites you where your frontal lobe is.

*YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING*

Edited by Fightandspawn

still not really sure how i feel about this game but i have good news someone ripped springtrap's animation when he "walks" past the office and it's very special

go springtrap go!

also since the removed toxicity meter graphic from 2 was found someone managed to put it back into the game and it goes up when the mask is being worn and it has entities associated with it that involve blacking out. so that's def where the fan-made "fnaf3" from before the real one came out got that from. so potentially 2 could have been even harder.

Edited by Switch

I once played it on my friend's tablet.

Guess what? I didn't even flinched!

Well.. It was scary when Marionette got me..

Anyways FNAF 1, 2, and 3 ain't that scary. Some of you may say I'm not scared because I don't know the plot of the game. But I know it very well. I love the songs they make for it!

Why is everybody so obsessed with this, do you people really like being absolutely terrified?

I am trying to stay away from FNAF, purely because these kinds of things terrify me and I would have nightmares for ages if I encountered something really scary.

I just hope this dies down, and doesn't end up like MLP.

Seeing the two available endings for FnaF3 I was a bit confused why there were five animatronic heads seen in the Bad End, while in the (assumed) good ending we see only four. It's possible that we simply don't see the fifth head because it is placed in the back in the shadows, and since there are no lights coming out of the eyes in this ending, the fifth head is completely hidden in the dark. But I'm not entirely convinced of that; when the fifth head is visible in the Bad End, to me it looks like it's close enough to the others to be at least faintly seen even with the eye lights off.

The assumed implication of the eye lights off in the good ending is that the children stopped possessing the animatronics and all the hauntings ended (hence good ending).

Then there's also the discussion of which animatronic that fifth head is, since its features are not very visible. This has caused some confusion, as it is a popular idea that the Puppet is possessed by one of the five children, yet the head in the back clearly looks nothing like the puppet. Springtrap is also a possibility, but to me, the mouth part doesn't correspond very well to the shape of Springtrap's.

So, I've had a little idea of my own. The children's bodies were never found, right? Yet they could tie the dissappearance of five missing children to the restaurant, and could even arrest a suspicious employee. The children didn't all go missing at precisely the same time; there have been several incidents of missing children over an undisclosed period of time. Maybe there was another (or possibly more?) missing-child incident, but it couldn't be tied to the restaurant.

Then we've got Golden Freddy, who has long been considered only a hallucination. Maybe there was a real Golden Freddy suit in some of the earliest days of the establishment, together with Springtrap (remember one of the minigames in FnaF3), and one of the children was murdered and hidden in the Golden Freddy suit, which the killer disposed of or hid away somehow.

I suggest that the hallucinations of the Golden Freddy were in fact not hallucinations, but hauntings just like the possesed animatronics. If we assume that the head we see in the back in the Bad End of FnaF3 is the Golden Freddy haunting of one of the murdered children, then it would make sense that we see it, considering the bad ending is assumed to imply that the children's souls were still around in the world of the living.

In the good ending we don't see the head in the back because the animatronics are not possesed anymore, so we see only the empty shells of Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy. But for the (assumed) Golden Freddy there was no physical animatronic shell left behind, because the Golden Freddy hauntings were working more like a ghost haunting rather than a possesion of a physical object.

Supporting this, I'd say is the final little game you get in FnaF3 when you've completed the tasks of finding the ghost children, the happiest day game when we play as what seems to be a child wearing the puppet's mask, walking up to a big party where there are other children wearing the masks of Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Freddy. Then there's another child by the big cake, donning a bear-like mask that is significantly more brighter coloured than the (regular) Freddy mask worn by another kid at the party. It gives me the impression that it is the Golden Freddy mask.

Then the six ghostly children disappear while six balloons float away.

An issue I have however, that I haven't been able to figure out, is the Puppet. If the Puppet was also possessed by the soul of a murdered child, then why is it not seen at all in the Bad Ending/good Ending? Especially since it too appeared as a ghostly child wearing a mask and leaving the place as implied by a balloon.

The only idea I've got is that maybe it was the same as the Golden Freddy; without a physical body since it was implied to have been scrapped after FnaF2. But it still doesn't explain why it's not seen in the endings like the (assumed) Golden Freddy in the back, and it might throw doubt on my whole idea that Golden Freddy is a spiritual haunting of a murdered child.

The Puppet in all is possibly the most mysterious character in the whole game. FnaF3 is a decent enough end to the series in my opinion, but I itch so badly for there to be just a clear story of what actually happened, and just what the heck is up with that puppet because there's so much about it that doesn't make sense.

I realise I could chalk it up to the Puppet not really playing by the rules. Considering the developer's religious background (I assume, considering his game-developing history), the Puppet could act like some sort of supernatural, or even divine figure that is not actually the soul of a murdered child, but more like a guardian or manifestation of the children's lingering feelings causing an inanimate marionette to act out.

While I love mysteries and can respect endings that leave on a vague note, I'd love know just what happened, for certain, from the mouth of the creator.

Just wanted to say, FNAF 4 has been announced!

http://www.scottgames.com/

Cannot wait!

Also at the bottom of the page you can make out the word "nightmare", wonder what that means?

Edited by lollipop00

im just hoping he doesnt mess it up. 3 left kind of a sour taste in a lot of ppl's mouths

including mine

Why is everybody so obsessed with this, do you people really like being absolutely terrified?

I am trying to stay away from FNAF, purely because these kinds of things terrify me and I would have nightmares for ages if I encountered something really scary.

I just hope this dies down, and doesn't end up like MLP.

ohh dont worry it wont hit anywhere near MLP's scale. it doesnt have the right stuff. i will admit though it gained more of a following than i expected.

people enjoying scary things isn't really a new concept tho.

Edited by Switch

I just hope FNAF4 adds to the story and isn't a way to cash in on the craze. From what I've seen the mishmash appears to be Springtrap, so it would take place after 3. We'll just have to see I guess.

And while I didn't entirely like 3, I like that he tried a new direction with it. Those minigames though, geez xd.png

Edited by dragontamer44722

So, I put together a huge theory, and then heard about fnaf4.

Be prepared for a looong quote:

The story begins at Fredbear's Family Diner. It has two animatronics, Fredbear (Golden Freddy) and Spring Bonnie (Springtrap). Both are wearable as suits, as explained in fnaf3 by Phone Guy.

The Purple Guy killed one child at Fredbear's, as shown in the Give Cake to the Children minigame. This child would later haunt the Puppet. Fredbear's Family Diner shut down, possibly due to investigation for the child's murder.

An unknown time later, Fazbear Entertainment purchased the property and opened it, keeping the two animtronic mascots (Golden Freddy and Springtrap.) Purple Guy used one of these suits to lure five children into the Safe Room and murder them, resulting in the closure of the first Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. (This establishment is where the fnaf3 training tapes come from.)

Another unknown time later, Fazbear Entertainment reopened their pizzeria, with new mascots. These were Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy and Chica, as seen in the second game. (The Withered animatronics, except not withered as mascots, obviously.) Four of the five dead children were 'Stuffed' into these animatronics by the Puppet, resulting in 'blood and mucus' leaking from them. The children also haunted the animatronics, possibly as a result of the Stuffing. The fifth child stayed in spirit form, and appears as Golden Freddy. The Stuffing resulted in the closure of the second Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Fazbear Entertainment gained a bad reputation; on night 1 in fnaf2, Phone Guy says "I want you to forget anything you may have heard about the old location. That place was left to rot for quite a while." (quote may be inaccurate, I didn't check. Note to self; check and edit the quote.)

Yet another unknown time later, in 1987, Fazbear Entertainment makes an all-out effort to impress. They spend a 'small fortune' on new animatronics, and use advanced robotics as an excuse to cover the fact that the animatronics are haunted. After all, who heard of facial recognition in 1987? It wouldn't be possible, but it would make a useful cover for the fact that the animatronics can recognise faces due to the children haunting them. (The old animatronics were used for parts, some of which were presumably used in the Toy animatronics, so the Children haunt all eight.) This is, of course, when fnaf2 takes place. There are 11 animatronics in fnaf2, and here are their explanations:

Withered and Toy animatronics (and Mangle) are haunted by four of the five dead children. (8 animatronics.)

Golden Freddy is the fifth child, in spirit form, giving the player a sort of hallucination.

The Puppet is just a puppet. In the daytime, it is supported by one thick string and four smaller strings, but Mangle helps to pull the Puppet out of the box and once out, the first child haunts it (the child killed outside Fredbear's Family Diner).

Balloon Boy is both real and a hallucination. He is a statue, sitting in the Game Area, not doing anything at all. He has a voice box, which makes the sounds you hear, but he can't move. However, when an animatronic knocks him out of the camera's sight (or perhaps you hallucinate him disappearing), hallucinations of him appear and create the illusion of him moving towards you. When he appears in your office, the hallucination is simply too scary for you to shine your lights. The ststue of him explains the voice and his mask in the fnaf3 box, but him being a hallucination explains the inconsistencies like his buttons changing colour and the balloons and sign disappearing while he's in the vent.

During fnaf2, you hear of an investigation. This is probably about strange behaviour of the animatronics. In night 6, Phone Guy tells you that there is 'one last event planned - a birthday.' At the birthday, one of the animatronics (a Toy, possibly Chica) bites off the frontal lobe of someone, probably an adult.

You also hear of someone using a 'spare suit in the back, a yellow one'. This was Springtrap, and he was confronted by the five dead children. It's unknown and unimportant which one was chasing the Purple Guy, but he went into Springtrap and died. He now haunts Springtrap. This probably happened before the first Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was closed, because the Safe Room was boarded up, but it's strange that Phone Guy would talk about this so much later.

Due to the Bite of '87, the third Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was closed. It's one final unknown time until the company reopens its doors, with redesigned versions of its original four animatronics. Since these once again probably used many parts from the originals, the children still haunt them. About twenty years after its final reopening ("If I was forced to sing those same stupid songs for 20 years and I never got a bath...") fnaf1 takes place. The company then manages to run into the ground and Fazbear Entertainment finally gives up its haunted animatronics.

30 years or so after the final closing of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Phone Dude and possibly some other people gather up as many of the animatronic parts as they can, start Fazbear's Fright, and find Springtrap who is haunted by Purple Guy. After your week, the attraction burns down, probably due to faulty wiring but possibly due to 'foul play'. All the surviving animatronic parts are auctioned off, and the saga ends... for now.

Obviously, there a flaws in it, mainly due to the new 'Spring Freddy' animatronic in the teaser picture for fnaf4 but a few for other reasons.

Please correct me on these! I want to have the perfect picture of what happened!

well, after watching the game theorists, I do think that he purple guy might be the phone guy, who in fnaf 3 is sprintrap, cause if you didn't know, springtrap hosts the body of the purple guy, who was escaping from the crew (anima.... animator...... animetronacs?).

also, please fnaf 4, pls clear the lore up and tie up loose ends.

Well, it's also rumoured that Pink Guy and Purple Guy are different people. I think that if Phone Guy is going to be either of them, he's Pink Guy. After all, Purple Guy died by getting in Springtrap and the springlocks failing, but Phone Guy was killed by animatronics in fnaf1. Also, since Phone Guy was obviously alive after Springtrap was sealed up in the Safe Room, he can't be Purple Guy who died in Springtrap.

Plus, the theory of Phone Guy being Purple Guy was based on Pink Guy in the first place, due to Foxy being Phone Guy's favourite and Pink Guy being near Foxy.

I hope that fnaf4 makes the lore findable, but in a series of convoluted minigames, riddles and inferences. I want this to be all made clear, and difficult to dispute, but I want to have to figure it all out first. That's the point of all this; it's theories! We are the ones unravelling the mystery! Whatever happens, I don't want to just be told the answer to anything.