Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

Pretty Avatar. smile.gif Please agree to name it.

New home.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Taking: Making offers to 960354475's 8G Avatar of Creation + Avatar of Destruction -

Leaving: a CB Pyralspite Pyrope egg

CB Pyralspite Pyrope egg←TAKEN BY Darkwolf001

And soon I will leave a CB magi eggCB Magi It's still too young right now.

Offer a dummy. Don't kill or abandon; freezing is fine. Please leave something for the thread. smile.gif

Taking:make offer to P54

darkmoore's 3G Avatar of Creation - Requirements: Do not harm, trade or abandon - http://dragcave.net/teleport/283766a556531...40df9cc378f00f6

Leaving: Have left the above egg for the former trade(declined).

Pretty Avatar. smile.gif Please agree to name it.

Taking: Offered a Green (kjHVt) on Spiteful_Crow's very pretty avatar. Thank you smile.gif

Leaving: 2nd gen Avatar of Destruction from male GoN x Grave. http://dragcave.net/teleport/4c9b31f8a04ab...f87776336ffc904 Pease offer a dummy and offer something for the thread. Gone to WWECornSerpent. Thanks for giving it a home!

Edited by StormNSnowflake

This egg has a naughty lineage! Its code even looks like "Y Lewd" or "Y U Lewd"? laugh.gif

No killing or bad actions!Name it (something funny would be nice but not necessary)Don't forget to leave something for the thread when you can smile.gifWhoops, double post. But no one cares this time, right?

New home.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Shimmer is still here, also took one of DragonLove234's shimmers, the Glittery and Glamorous One

Leaving this 5G Evengen Black:

Offer a dummy, take care of it, and leave something for the thread~ Lineage

Offered on this with UDdsH

Leaving: Offer a dummy on my hatchlings! ( royal crimson hatchie and undine hatchling)

Offer a dummy on my egg (Avatar of Change egg) Gone to Argentum_Drache

And of course please leave something for the thread

Edit: Some of my eggs hatched so now I can do this more properly smile.gif I deleted the other post

Edited by Laura-Lana

Shimmer is still here, also took one of DragonLove234's shimmers, the Glittery and Glamorous One

Leaving this 5G Evengen Black:

Offer a dummy, take care of it, and leave something for the thread~ Lineage

I offered on this one. smile.gif

I still have a Magi egg and a Nebula egg available. They're one-way transfers, so if you take one, please offer an egg to the thread.

Nebula Lineage

Claim Nebula here!

Magi Lineage

Claim Magi here!

Taking: Nothing

Leaving: A very nice AP egg. It's a 3G sunstone shimmer fail from a stairstep lineage. It's on a two way trade so if you'd like it just offer me a dummy. I will accept your offer once I see that you have posted and left something for the thread. I will only accept "I'll leave something later" posts if you are someone who uses this thread often.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/732edfe816409...eb127db0317a456 Gone to Woof123Albinos!

Edited by F.ury

Taking:Offered on this one.

Leaving: 5th gen EG white from perfect checker with yules.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Taking: Offered on that white christmas checker.

Leaving: A Silver Tinsel Egg with galaxy stairstep descendant of Abby.

On a two-way. No bad actions, so don't abandon, bite, or anything else. Please name it too. ^^

Edit: Also gonna leave this fairly messy Vampire egg:

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by SyrusAllen