Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

I offered on Spiteful_Crow`s thunder egg

It's yours. smile.gif Please name it and offer back to the thread soon.

laugh.gif I`m so happy! Will take good care of it!

You're welcome, enjoy it. smile.gif

Offering on this.

And leaving CB vamp Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Accepted your offer.

Also finally putting up the egg I owe the thread for getting D-wing's bloodscale hatchie earlier. I fell asleep while waiting for that 1 hour I mentioned earlier. Will be going back to sleep now that the egg is posted. ^^'

The egg is a 2G Pyrope Pyralspite with Carmine parent.

Make an offer on my Pyrope.

Would anyone be even remotely interested in this? Apparently not. Please tell me you'll name it. Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Taking: nothing yet

Leaving: 2g thunderxember

Make an offer on my egg!

Please offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. No bad actions and I prefer if you name it.

BUMP! Does no one want a 2g trio anymore? o.0

Leaving: Ice egg

Offer a dummy. Don't kill, bite or abandon; freezing is fine. Please name.

Leave something for the thread - I won't accept if you haven't.

Gone to Lachwen, enjoy!

My mum, Miffle, has offered on the AoD.

She's leaving: Soulpeace egg

Offer a dummy. Don't kill, bite, trade, abandon or freeze. Please name.

Leave something for the thread - it won't be accepted if you haven't.

Still available.

Edited by Alectrona

Messy red and thuwed orange still available

got it, thank you so much ahhh <3

i'll post my teleport later tonight or earlier tomorrow, since i'm planning on gifting some nice lineaged rares that i bred ;v;

offered on this gold smile.gif I think I have the perfect mate for it

leaving :Make an offer on my CB black dragons

just offer a dummy egg

please name them

don't kill, bite, neglect or abandon

remember to leave something for the form smile.gif

these two are still here! I can't leave anything else for the form till they get adopted! hope to find a home fort these two CBs

Clearly no one wants the Autumn. What about this?

New home on Departures.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

@Spiteful_Crow, no one is really picking up any eggs in here right now. I mean, I've had a 2g Thunder up here for 7 hours already.

@Spiteful_Crow, no one is really picking up any eggs in here right now. I mean, I've had a 2g Thunder up here for 7 hours already.

I've seen a few get taken, but yeah, it's slow. I offered it on the Departures thread too. Edit: And it just got a home there. Why don't you try that thread?

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Taking: nothing

Leaving: 3G Thunder from Grave (z-code) ---> look, claim~ Gone to "Skits", please leave something when you're scroll free. smile.gif

Edited by Isanor

BUMP! Does no one want a 2g trio anymore? o.0

Feeling bad for this poor little guy so i'll make an offer on it. I love thunders anyway. ^^

Ill post with what I'm leaving in return for it in a bit when I can find something lovely.

Also I cancelled my Pyrope egg from earlier cause it got sick. Ill post it back up later when it's al better.

Edit: Here we are. A Female Vamp hatchling. I have plenty of females and was hoping for more males. So please give her a good home if you offer on her. ^-^

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by SyrusAllen

Edit: Here we are. A Female Vamp hatchling. I have plenty of females and was hoping for more males. So please give her a good home if you offer on her. ^-^

Offered! Been trying really hard to get one for freezing, is that okay? I can't believe I missed one on the AP the other day! rolleyes.gif So I'd love this please.

Offered! Been trying really hard to get one for freezing, is that okay? I can't believe I missed one on the AP the other day! rolleyes.gif So I'd love this please.

Yeah that's fine. I just pretty much don't want it killed or abandoned. As long as she's loved I'm cool with that.

Somehow, I manage to find Vamps on the AP and grab them all the time. ^^'

Yeah that's fine. I just pretty much don't want it killed or abandoned. As long as she's loved I'm cool with that.

Somehow, I manage to find Vamps on the AP and grab them all the time. ^^'

Thanks! biggrin.gif

And I see Vamps all the time, but almost never hatchies, let alone mature CB ones. I really appreciate this and she'll be cared for. smile.gif

Thanks! biggrin.gif

And I see Vamps all the time, but almost never hatchies, let alone mature CB ones. I really appreciate this and she'll be cared for. smile.gif

Yeah, this one I grabbed as an egg and was offering the egg but it hatched before anyone took it. So I decided to keep the hatchling until it gendered cause if it was male, I wanted to keep it (Since I have more females than males), but if not, I planned to offer it to the thread again. ^^

Ok, new day, my Magis had some rest, I can return to giving dragons biggrin.gif

Leaving: this hatchie, offer a dummy and leave something for other lovely folks here, I will only accept your offer if I see a post from you on here.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Taking: I will gladly take something later.