Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

Made an offer for the available silver. smile.gif

My offers all still stand. (From the old thread)

3 Magi eggs, very close to hatching. If you need more Magi dragons for trades, here's a good chance to snag one! (Leave a dummy in offer, and please offer on the thread.)

1 bred Autumn egg. (One way gift transfer. Still be nice and leave an egg on the thread.)

Offer for Magi egg #1

Offer for Magi egg #2

Offer for Magi egg #3

Autumn egg here

Little sister took the Autumn. She has a low time Purple Dorsal, but no Magis. PM me if interested and send a link if you want it. happy.gif

My daughter (Kruemeline) offered on that new egg tzhat was up at the old thread ... and one of the gold eggs from a later post (http://dragcave.net/lineage/lHlp3 <--- this one)

She is leaving:

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!Bronze Tinsel

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!Green Copper

Offer dummy. Leave something. Don't hurt. don't trade. Don't abandon.

Taking: Offered a CB Water dummy egg on the bronze tinsel.

Leaving: This almost incuhatchable gold tinsel x stripe stair. http://dragcave.net/teleport/c4edaffbaf243...831b374da34cd04 Thanks for giving it a home!

Please offer a dummy on the trade. Don't hurt it. I don't care too much if you freeze but I'd really rather you didn't.

Edited by StormNSnowflake

Taking: Offered a CB Water dummy egg on the bronze tinsel.

Leaving: This almost incuhatchable gold tinsel x stripe stair. http://dragcave.net/teleport/c4edaffbaf243...831b374da34cd04

Please offer a dummy on the trade. Don't hurt it. I don't care too much if you freeze but I'd really rather you didn't.

Offered (with a dummy that turned out to be a CB skywing) -- Thank you! biggrin.gif

Left two eggs (GW and blusang) right above

Edited by hamsterwoman

★ T A K I N G

Took: This CB Hatchling.

Leaving: This CB Hatchling. Please PM me for the link. smile.gif

☆ L E A V I N G

user posted image

(finally some of my dragons stopped acting like brats and cooperated with me @_@

click for lineage

code could also be short for "jimmy")

♪ R U L E S

(offspring do not apply to these rules)

(if you have any questions, please contact me via PM because I may not approve of what you're doing)

Please name

Don't Kill or Abandon

Don't Freeze

Do not experiment on for Neglected or Zombie

Don't mess up lineage in any way

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Don't gift or trade

Overall, just don't (potentially) harm it in any way

Leave something for the thread. I will not accept if you don't leave anything for the thread.

I only accept "I will leave something later" posts if you post in this thread consistently.

☜t e l e p o r t☞

Edited by Cookiezi

Taking: still nothing

Leaving: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! - 4g EG PB blusang

Made an offer on the 4eg Blusang... Thank you hamsterwoman! <3

Leaving this CB Undine egg... (3 hours before incuhatchable!)

http://dragcave.net/teleport/4def0ce02be8b...c9efd58d195c3c5

offer a dummy so i know where it goes smile.gif

Edited by jerzeeshadow

Okay leaving some EG Pretties now! I'll be leaving either BSAs or Hybrids next! ^_-

Alright who wants to adopt a 3-Pack of Pretty babies? I'm trying to save Magis for more gifting so I'll be making more packs than singles.

Adopt a GW, Black and Stripe!

Hope you can get a mate for them! The GW is very pretty and the Black has two CB Alt Blacks PLUS two CB Alt Caverns!

If you adopt this pack, please leave a gift for the thread in return for what you took! This thread is amazing and deserves respect for it's rules!

Uh-Oh! Someone got left behind!

A little Shimmer never got adopted! Poor baby! Won't you give it a home? Please Adopt Me! I Need Love!

I offered on the new releases, but I'm gonna need someone to take at least one set of the BSA combos (one orange and one red) before I could possibly take it. Nobody wants magi an reds?

I can go ahead and hold it for you if you want! The other person never posted so I'm going to go ahead and delete their offer.

Taking: Nothing right now

Leaving:

user posted imageCB Pyrope hatchling

Taken by Ientoshi, enjoy!

2-way trade so leave a dummy.

Please name and don't harm. c:

Edited by jj003

★ T A K I N G

☆ L E A V I N G

user posted image

(finally some of my dragons stopped acting like brats and cooperated with me @_@

click for lineage

♪ R U L E S

(if you have any questions, please contact me via PM because I may not approve of what you're doing)

Please name

Don't Kill or Abandon

Don't Freeze

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Don't gift or trade

Leave something for the thread. I will not accept if you don't leave anything for the thread.

I only accept "I will leave something later" posts if you post in this thread consistently.

☜t e l e p o r t☞

Bump!

★ T A K I N G

☆ L E A V I N G

user posted image

click for lineage

♪ R U L E S

Please name

Don't Kill or Abandon

Don't Freeze

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Don't gift or trade

☜t e l e p o r t☞

I offered on this!

My magi has to wait 2 more days untill he is able to teleport

Once the cool down is done I will leave something nice for the thread ^~^

In the last thread on page 70 I left an Avatar of change without taking anything

Edited by Ghastlychaos

Offered on with a dummy 2G purebred Black I found in the AP. Must have been there because of an alt fail. lol.

The Soulpeace from page 1 is still available. I can't leave anything until it's gone.

I would accept, but you have too many eggs, sorry!

Tell me when you're not egglocked, yeah?

I offered on this!

My magi has to wait 2 more days untill he is able to teleport

Once the cool down is done I will leave something nice for the thread ^~^

In the last thread on page 70 I left an Avatar of change without taking anything

If you don't have any magi dragons available, you can post your offer here in the thread and ask anyone who's interested to PM you a two-way trade link. That way, you can teleport your offer by using their magi dragon. smile.gif

I would accept, but you have too many eggs, sorry!

Tell me when you're not egglocked, yeah?

Okay, I just incu-hatched an egg so I should be free any moment. am free now. Here's a bump to the Soulpeace from 8 pages ago. If not taken by tomorrow morning it will be AP'ed.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by KittyHawkMC

Accepted offer, hope that person left something for the thread!

Leaving:

These!

Taking:

Nothing!

Two way

CB Split and Female Pyrope Pryalspite!

Leave something here and make an offer!

Gah! Finally! My dragons were being brats for a while there!

Taking/Took: Desdemona 78's Golden Wyvern egg from Page 4 (found thanks to Alectrona's awesome giant post on Page 8)

Leaving: a Hellhorse whose parents are J R Ewing & Flikkah (An odd naming day for me, I suppose). Possibly also a cute code if you're into that.

Yes, it's happening to me too! I suggest you to "tab" until you get the Breed button and press Enter. I'm breeding my dragons doing that, I don't know other way x'D

Ahh I see. Well it seems its working now for some reason. Or maybe I'm just too tired after work now and think it's working. Meh. x.x

Edit: NOoope! Not anymore. Thanks for the tab tip. That's making life a little less miserable. I don't know why they reorganized the options. It looks messy and, of course, is broken.

Edit 2: Leaving a new nice egg. A 2G Spessartine egg with a Sunstone parent.

Make an offer on my Pyralspite.

Edited by SyrusAllen

Now gifting some Hybrids!

Between Hybrids and BSAs (which I might will do tomorrow) I decided to breed some pretty Hybrids for anybody needing them. As I'm running low On Magis, I bred two of one breed and will be mixing them.

Like to adopt them? Click on these two links! One pair per person please!

Adopt Us!

OR

Adopt Us!

They're one ways so while I look for more pairs to breed, people can grab them.

If you take them, please name them and give them a nice mate. No bad actions or experimenting. Their parents would really get mad at me and I can't handle that for next week! Love lots and care for. Don't forget to gift something back to the thread. wub.gif