Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

Yup.. Just as I thought. No one likes my eggs until they are on a one-way so they don't have to be fair and give back to this thread where most of us are just trying to do something nice for people.... sleep.gif

I'm sure whoever nabbed it won't be giving anything to this thread either... They never do. They're even on a hidden scroll as not to have to be identified.. The nerve of people.

Edited by SyrusAllen

Weird... I had 2 offers on my Bluna Baby but then the offers disappeared.

Well, I offered on it as if those people don't want it....It's pretty:]

Left something before but seems people are not so very talkative.

Yup.. Just as I thought. No one likes my eggs until they are on a one-way so they don't have to be fair and give back to this thread where most of us are just trying to do something nice for people.... sleep.gif

I'm sure whoever nabbed it won't be giving anything to this thread either... They never do. They're even on a hidden scroll as not to have to be identified.. The nerve of people.

I was wondering if this was happening to others also. The past couple times I had made my trades one way, they were all stolen. How can we stop this? sad.gif

Taking: nothing ATM

Leaving: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Please leave a dummy biggrin.gif

Freezing is OK

Edited by 0gizm0

Yup, I noticed this with my earlier Magi and Nebula eggs. Both of them are gone, and neither show a scroll name they belong to.

Red striped egg:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

^2nd gen

Enjoy and make sure to leave for the board!

Still available - one way - does have sickness so I will fog if not taken within a few moments. I already took, just need this lil one to find a home smile.gif

Edited by PhoenixJewels

Well, I offered on it as if those people don't want it....It's pretty:]

Left something before but seems people are not so very talkative.

The baby's yours now. Take care.

Also, with the above posts I personally agree that there should be some way to stop thieves. I had several shiny eggs stolen earlier by someone who didnt even hide their scroll, two were hidden and a hatchie was named 'Zombie Food 1' which is something I said to not do. I dont care now if it takes a bit for me to accept it, Im doing strictly Two-Ways to protect the dragons of the Caves.

Now Gifting-

Pretty BSA Checker Babies

Both are from the same breeder (lollipop) and have been influenced correctly. happy.gif

-No Harmful Actions

-No Use as Zombie/Name Fodder

-No Experimenting

-Name Appropriately

-Care For

-Find a Suitable Mate

-Take if You Need

Also a few BSA + Hybrid Packs are still available if anyone wants them. All are PB.

Red + Ultraviolet -=- Hellhorse + Red

Same Rules Apply

EDIT- Will be a bit before I accept any offers. Going to bed, but am leaving a CB Vamp Eggie -Dont have enough battery life to hatch-

Thanks everyone and goodnight!

Edited by DragonLove234

I brought this up with the former thread moderator, Quis, and she basically said make it always a two-way, because some people will always leave one-way transfers. Heck, some people might offer a dummy egg for something and STILL use it as Zombie Food or kill it just to spite the person who gifted it. There isn't anything we can do about this. It's the risk we take when gifting out nice egg. I REALLY hope no one has done anything bad to any of my eggs, but I know I can't control it, so I never monitor their codes.

Regardless, unless two-way trades only becomes a rule, I will still be leaving one-way transfers. I usually only do this with eggs I need to get rid of fast, while hoping someone will be nice and let me know they took it, at least. It's sad that people do this, but again, it's a risk.

If Pippy makes two-way trades only into a rule and makes a ban list of people who steal/kill/don't follow rules, it might work. It would keep the dishonest people out of here.

Oops, remembered this is spam and conversation unless I leave something.

Here's a gold shimmer from Seasonals. Spiral, I think.

It IS a two-way, because if no one wants it after around 3 hours, I will donate it to someone in the Breed/Gift thread. My shinies are never going to be free again, unless they're so messy they're kind of meant to be frozen.

Edited by Yunako

The baby's yours now. Take care.

Also, with the above posts I personally agree that there should be some way to stop thieves. I had several shiny eggs stolen earlier by someone who didnt even hide their scroll, two were hidden and a hatchie was named 'Zombie Food 1' which is something I said to not do. I dont care now if it takes a bit for me to accept it, Im doing strictly Two-Ways to protect the dragons of the Caves.

Now Gifting-

Pretty BSA Checker Babies

Both are from the same breeder (lollipop) and have been influenced correctly. happy.gif

-No Harmful Actions

-No Use as Zombie/Name Fodder

-No Experimenting

-Name Appropriately

-Care For

-Find a Suitable Mate

-Take if You Need

Also a few BSA + Hybrid Packs are still available if anyone wants them. All are PB.

Red + Ultraviolet -=- Hellhorse + Red

Same Rules Apply

That is just terrible. I could never do anything like that to a dragon, especially if the person I'm getting it from has asked not to do so. I don't even like to freeze my hatchlings so I never have, and probably never will, I prefer to let them grow to full adulthood. ^-^

Anywho, leaivng a Pyrope Garnet on a two way. Has a pure, stairstep lineage.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

If this topic changes from what it was intended to be (take an egg, leave an egg) to a trade topic It will be closed as a duplicate. This topic will also be closed for continuing to call members out.

After you post a transport link and someone takes your egg it nolonger belongs to you and you can not dictate what happens or even if a member or non forum member leaves an egg in return.

Mods will discuss this topics necessity, as members seem to want to change how it works.

~Edit~

This topic is closed for continuing to call out members, chat and trading instead of gifting.

Edited by _Z_