EnchantingMiracle

Please delete/lock. Being remade~Inactive

Alaska or fantasy land?   

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As for some critique...

I suggest creating a map, at least a simple, clean sketch, labeling the dens and important areas. It just helps the roleplayers visualize the area easier. If not, you could always take a picture and label it (and give credit to the website for it).

Also, I suggest creating an Allegiance, so Users don't have to read through all the requests. For Example:

Alphas:

Midnight, (roleplayer name) - (text color)

Reserved/TBA

Betas:

.... So on, so forth, it doesn't have to be exactly like that.

I also suggest putting this in Microsoft Word again, as you have a few spelling/grammar errors from your new updates.

Also, what are the predators of the wolves? Humans? Bears?

Edited by 20mia08

Updated rules and your suggestion. ^^Going to do the predators update later. I will also add the colors and a seeking post.(later) Make sure you inform me if your wolves are seeking mates, parents or siblings. Thanks. smile.gif

Alphas do actually lead the pack.

Pups do not need be to be sorted into ranks, they will automatically go into a subordinate once of age.

Omegas wolves are wolves who have betrayed the pack, offspring of wolves mating with loners, etc..

^^o.k, I read this website that confused me. I just have pups as a rank so when they are of age they can be changed into that category. I have read multiple different sites on wolves,mand many have different facts....

My confusion..

National Geographic

Wolf Behavior

Wikipedia

Check the websites above^^ I honestly think I will just have it the same, but have it be so that they do lead... Even though it's not very realistic.. Here is why:

Interesting Information

Edit: if everyone could please delete their critique, that would be nice. I don't want it filled with them when we start the RP. Unless you know I haven't edited from your critique, please delete you posts. Thanks smile.gif

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

^^o.k, I read this website that confused me. I just have pups as a rank so when they are of age they can be changed into that category. I have read multiple different sites on wolves,mand many have different facts....

My confusion..

National Geographic

Wolf Behavior

Wikipedia

Check the websites above^^ I honestly think I will just have it the same, but have it be so that they do lead... Even though it's not very realistic.. Here is why:

Interesting Information

Edit: if everyone could please delete their critique, that would be nice. I don't want it filled with them when we start the RP. Unless you know I haven't edited from your critique, please delete you posts. Thanks smile.gif

The thread will be cleaned once it has been approved...

For predators of wolves... Er... Only humans actively hunt for wolves. Bears tend to ignore them/avoid them for the most part and vice versa unless they're really hungry/get too close. But if there aren't any elk/deer whatever in the area, there most likely won't be any bears. Wolves have to hunt with other wolves to take down elk or bears (but one or more would most likely get killed if going after the latter). Coyotes do steal prey from wolves though, like rabbits and stuff.

I'm saying all this from what I believe I've read so some of it might be untrue/inaccurate.

In the main post's storyline you said Midnight got pregnant with her first litter. I know it's a typo, but it bugged me to the extent of me having to tell you.

Ok. Tiga

So much to read right now tongue.gif

I will correct the main story now...

Edit: I mainly had the reason be because she was jealous of how popular Midnihgt was, and because she became leader, but the RPer who takes her can change it and add their own idea smile.gif I just need to accept it

Yes, of course Mya xd.png

The sister is taken, so just make sure you know that c:

Be sure to add Nuntis' character sheet, since you said to take a look at her.

Also, run this through Microsoft Word or something alike again, there is still quite a few errors in punctuation, spelling, and grammar.

I need you to send it again... My internet shut down and I couldn't post her sheet in... I kind of deleted your message with her sheet as well .-.

Alright, sent. Be sure to fix those errors! ^.^

Also, may I suggest adding a rank for expecting females, such as "Mothers"? It'll keep the Allegiance more organized.

Thank you, I will check over it right now. Also adding the mothers and Nuntis's character sheet smile.gif

Alright, I entered it into a Word document and I didn't see any errors, other than it not recognizing names and "roleplay"

If you see any errors please quote them below, thanks

It will help me so much smile.gif

Sometimes they don't check up, that's why you click spell-check. wink.gif

The pack had been lead by Kiki and Sun Midnights parents

"lead" should be "led", and Midnights is possessive, meaning it should be "Midnight's"

hough her mothers fur was a lighter black

There isn't such a thing as a "lighter black", this should be "dark gray". Also, again, possessive, "mothers" should be "mother's".

. The harsh winter had take. It's toll on the pack

?? I believe it should be "had taken it's toll", I think you just put a period in place of the "n". "it's" should also be "its".

cave is at he base of the mountain

"the", not "he"

Pictures for appearance must be linked. ( use the http button in the code buttons sections, and paste the link, then enter the name of your wolf where it says "my webpage" )

There shouldn't be a space in between the parenthesis and the "u" in "use". The "u" should also be capitalized. At the end of the parenthesis, remove the space between the ending parenthesis and the quotation mark.

Make characters realistic, and keep to their personality. (be the character smile.gif )

Capitalize the "b" in "be".

Hope this helps!~

Many wolves attempted to attack them while they were weak with sickness, but both Midnight and Nuntis fought them off. The fateful day came

Which wolves? You said later on that there is no enemy packs or wolves, did the own wold pack turn on them? And how can just two wolves fight them off? Shouldn't the whole pack fight them?

The wolves disliked her, knowing she was young and inexperienced, and they feared they would go hungry within months, or even weeks, of they didn't take action soon.

No comma after inexperienced.

of --> if

behind their alphas back

alphas --> alpha's

Their stillborn sun had been a dark grey, creating a mix of their pelts.

sun --> son

Midnight took after her mother, though her mothers fur was a lighter black. Nuntis took after her father with her golden-white coat, and this makes strangers unaware that Midnight and her sister are related, because of their drastically opposite appearances.

To: Midnight took after Kiki while Nuntis had Sun's coat. This makes strangers unaware that Midnight and Nuntis are related because of their drastically different colored coats.

Why would there be strangers? There are no enemy packs here...

Midnight ignored her grief for the better of the clan, and she has taken over leadership well for her young age.

clan --> pack

How could she have taken leadership well despite her age? Later on it says that the wolves didn't like her because she was young and inexperienced.

Also, any creature can't just simply ignore a death of someone in their family, especially both their parents. Having her ignore their death seems a bit Mary Sue...

Their prey consists of: Squirrels, birds, deer, fish, and rabbits.

You don't need to capitalize the "s" in squirrels.

You should add "Mothers" to the rank section since you have it in the taken ranks section.

Helpful Information

Add a : to the end to keep everything consistent.

Edited by Tiga

but with less food and none if the summer delicacies available to them

if -> of

It's been 2 weeks already! Are we gonna start?

Please be patient, this can take along time. This role play has to be approved first.

Please be patient, this can take along time. This role play has to be approved first.

not necessarily, in the rules it says:

If your RP has been in this section for more than two weeks, you can begin RPing in it. That's right folks. We are going to let you RP in the unapproved section~ (aaksjdfksjhdfbgj) Please refrain from RPing in your RP if it is less than two weeks old.

Plus, I was just joking. I know how long these things take.

but with less food and none if the summer delicacies available to them

if -> of

It's been 2 weeks already! Are we gonna start?

You are allowed to roleplay after two weeks of approval, but many roleplays that have done that don't usually work out well, I recommend until this is approved.

Do people not know what joking means?

I was simply ninja'ed by you. Do you not need to get fire duo by such simple little things.

O.k everyone, I do not plan on starting it until it is approved

Please refrain from arguing over the matter

I am correcting the mistakes right niw

I have been stressed and tired lately, so I apologize for not doing it sooner

Thanks for understanding, everyone

Edit: Koala, if you could please delete that first post you did, I would appreciate it

I need to use that second post so I can post a seeking post

smile.gif any suggestions for addictions would be welcome

I might move the map down there or change how I have it set up, but yeah :3

den and do not hunt,while mothers

hunt,while --> hunt, while

There's also a few mistakes in your Character Sheets for Midnight and your Omega.

Also, when this is approved, I believe all of these posts are deleted (besides your main post), so if you're on when this approved, you may be able to put a "reserved" post in.