MoonlitEevee

Forever

So I decided after watching the commercials of Forever, I decided to watch it and found it pretty amazing. Anybody else watched the season premiere of Forever? Any thoughts on it?

I watch this series every week! I love the immortal aspect of the show. I figure this season will be the "Villain of the Week" or "Murder Mystery of the Week" that a lot of shows due to gauge interest in the show, then every other few shows they give you a taste of the main story line. I am liking it so far and plan to stick with it!

cool.gif

Yay! I thought I was the only one in this forum that watched this show. I wait each week now to see if Adam calls Henry each episodes and I was disappointed that he didn't call for two weeks and then he called again. I was so happy about that. Anyway, that's for noticing this thread, I really apprieciate someone else talking about this show other than me.

Yay! I thought I was the only one in this forum that watched this show. I wait each week now to see if Adam calls Henry each episodes and I was disappointed that he didn't call for two weeks and then he called again. I was so happy about that. Anyway, that's for noticing this thread, I really apprieciate someone else talking about this show other than me.

What episode are you on?

What episode are you on?

I have been keeping up with the episodes and since there was no episode on last night, I am proudly awaiting episode eight. How about you?

I have been keeping up with the episodes and since there was no episode on last night, I am proudly awaiting episode eight. How about you?

Same here! Looking forward to the next one. smile.gif

Watched Monday's episode, very good show! I miss hearing anything about the main storyline though.

One of my favorite things about the show is them bringing in longtime TV show actors that you don't really see anymore, the actors who played Pepper and Al for example in this episode.

Very good episode this past Tues. I manage to record this show on Tuesday nights and watch it on Wed. if I get the chance. I really love how the episode reflects Henry's and Abe's past

:| Henry got kidnapped! NOOOOOO! And by Adam! NOOOOO! Henry might or might not tell his secret! NOOOO! Poor Henry!

So, this TV show got cancelled

awwww sad.gif