Ansela Jonla

Pyrope Pyralspite breeding plans

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Yes please.

All of mine will either be paired to another Pyralspite or these little guys.

Why does no one start out pairing them with coppers? Coppers must be tried with everything!

Liver of sulfur coppers, because volcano and copper breeding mechanics. I rather like them. smile.gif

Also, because I can...

Speaking of which:

Do we know how the Pyralspites breed? Do they work like the coppers do?

That was my question in the other thread...

Once mine start growing up I can maybe find out. I have a limited number of pyralspites so far but lots of coppers.

ETA: Pyrope x green copper = pyrope. So, I'd say breeding doesn't follow biome for the mother as coppers do.

And green copper x pyrope = pyrope. Hmm. Probably not colors by biome then.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

ETA: Pyrope x green copper = pyrope. So, I'd say breeding doesn't follow biome for the mother as coppers do.

And green copper x pyrope = pyrope. Hmm. Probably not colors by biome then.

You linked the same dragon twice wink.gif

With male Lumina: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kmHO3

With female Striped: user posted image

I'm not sure why both male Striped AND Lumina look one direction and both female Striped AND Lumina look into the other ... sometimes dimorphism is rather bothersome.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Oops. I gifted them away too, so I should probably take that link down in any case. Just, yeah. Both were pyropes.

Of all the suggestions, this is my favorite. It'd finally give me a reason to collect some red-fins. biggrin.gif

My addition to the list. Something to consider when V-Day comes around.

I don't know it anyone else has noticed, but a lot of the pairings suggested here also work nicely with Sunstones or Royal Crimsons. Both of which are easily interchangeable color wise.

For example: This and this.

Based off what I've seen everyone post, I think the Pyralspites are in the same boat. If you've seen other lineages with Sunstones and Royal Crimsons that you like, you can use them as springboards. They'll also give an idea of how the pairing would look in a lineage format.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I totally thought about Radiant Angels but I think I forgot about them! D:

But I do like them together. <3 Might breed them when Valentine's rolls back around. c:

Ooooh, I wanna do Pyrope x Radiant Angel.

I was thinking red dorsals, but once I uploaded the images here for preview... The dorsal seems noticeably smaller as well as its fins.. sad.gif

The Dorsal does not look smaller in the lineage view. I like it. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Two favorite pairing so far biggrin.gif Mark these for myself so I will work on this when I have time!

I've been breeding them with Reds so far and I'm really liking them together. Actually I like a lot of the pairings people have come up with! :3

omg thats pretty <3 --> http://dragcave.net/lineage/FoD2G

You might be more interested in posting that link here. This thread is for Pyrope Pyralspites. Yours there is an Almandine. c: There's also this one for Spessartines.

It IS pretty, though I definitely like Almandines with brighter colors, since otherwise most of the stuff they breed with gets overpowered by the bright pink. It's why I really want to breed them with Mints. o3o

I made this to compare the pairing with another prospect for v-day. Figured I'd post it for others to see how they like it. smile.gif

user posted image