Ansela Jonla

Almandine Pyralspite breeding plans

Almandine x Solstice looks really nice owo

Sunrise?

I tried the Sunrise and didn't particularly like them as much as I thought, but maybe they'll look better in lineage view. o3o

They do look good with Springs, especially male Spring. Too bad we have to wait six months to do checkers.

I tried the Sunrise and didn't particularly like them as much as I thought, but maybe they'll look better in lineage view. o3o

I did them in the lineage view with female Sunrise yesterday, and the different shades of pink didn't go together at all. I liked it so little I didn't even save the image. I tried again just now with male Sunrise, and it's still not my cup of tea. Maybe somebody else will like it, though.

Ah, the pretty Almandine! <3

I'll have to go through all the potential mates to really get an idea of what pairings I'd like. But from just this thread, I really love them with:

Dorsals

Flamingos

Purple/Blue Nebulas

Cavern Lurkers

Rosebuds (Oh, how I dream of it...)

Sunstones

Pinks

Arsanis

Brutes

Horses

Valentine '09

Balloons

I really like that pairing with Albinos, but Spessartines are my favorite with them. I think if the Albinos were a bit less orange-y and more pink they'd look better with the Almandines. c:

user posted image / user posted image

user posted image x user posted image

*______*

I'm so glad they were released before Halloween. wub.gif I will totally hunt for these pairings!

Wow, I'm not much into pink stuff, but they are so brightly colored and there are a couple of combinations that are just awesome!

So far I love them with Lurkers, Solstice, Rosebud, Waterhorses, Horses and Albinos, but there are a few other combinations that are quite nice.

Another suggestion, because bright colors are great:

user posted imageuser posted image

Omg Rosebud! I want a Second Gen offspring from that of any dragon they produce! Also Albino, beautiful! How about Shaow Walkers?

GoN x Alamandine produced Alamandine. I also love the pairing. Very lovely.

The pink of the Almandine overpowers the GoN waaaay too much imo.

I think for the most part I'm going to be disappointed with how Almandines look in lineage view with their partners, even in pairings I liked (that didn't have previews), simply because in lineage view the Almandine is a bright pink blob. o3o

I definitely plan to do a more complex lineage with Moonstones (both sexes) and Amaldines, but here are some others that might look good.

user posted imageuser posted image / user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image - will almost definitely do something with this as well

user posted imageuser posted image / user posted imageuser posted image

Lots of combinations with these beauties! <3

Hubby and I both love the GoN pairing - he tried one, and got a refusal.

Then he bred one with a gold - another refusal.

Discouraging!!!

Was wondering if anyone else is getting a high refusal rate? I do see that someone successfully bred with a GoN, so that's helpful.

I wonder if there will be an avatar - Creation would be my first choice, how pretty that would be!!!

user posted image

I think it looks pretty good. smile.gif

ETA: I traded the egg away, so I changed from lineage link to image to protect it. smile.gif

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Oh my goodness! That Spriter Alt is beautiful!

So hard to catch these! I have so many different lineages I want to try with them! If I can get around to them all. I wish I could do 2nd Gen from Rosebud, may try the Blue Copper and Silver. Want to Also try Arsani and GoN.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

user posted image

I think it looks pretty good. :)

ETA: I traded the egg away, so I changed from lineage link to image to protect it. :)

I feel like maybe the purple alt would be a bit better with these. BUT I bet yours would look super awesome with the Spessartines or Pyropes! Please show us when you doooo.