Doctortear

Clandestine Rhymes OOC

I'm pretty sure they're also busy with another RP. Give them time, they'll come back. Not to mention people have lives, too.

I think most of us are busy with life. The active people are locked with inactive people, or have nothing to respond to.

I'm pretty sure they're also busy with another RP. Give them time, they'll come back. Not to mention people have lives, too.

I know, I'm just a little surprised.

Don't worry, I'm sure things will liven up, though you may have to wait a while, like until after the holidays.

I'm so sorry! I've been really preoccupied. I'll make a list of people who should post next (myself included, good lord).

I highly apologize for only letting you guys know now, but the reason I haven't been around lately is because of a group project at my college where we work on our storyboards and for another class called Rigging (for 3d character models.) Both have been pretty stressful on me, but I will return soon (but not anytime this week.) Again I'm really sorry about my absence and not saying anything for weeks.

I'm sorry I haven't posted at all lately. Last time I was in the RP section things got a little crazy and butthurt did occur. So, that's why I'm taking a break for a little while. I will come back, but until said point I'm declaring my characters NPCs and are even up for claim, if someone is willing enough to take that burden upon them for an unknown amount of time. I do not care what happens as long as my characters do not: kill someone; or be killed themselves. Hopefully this RP can run a little smoother with two inactive characters out of the way. Thanks guys. See you again someday.

I have a post in the making, hopefully interacting with some active players.

Merry Christmas guys, I'm finally back ;u; I will take the time to read the posts right now~! Hope you guys are having a great holiday!

Edit: oh no, while re reading my post I remembered one of the main reasons I stopped: I wanted to draw out the cave for everyone and discuss what should be on the wall with the admins.This way it would be more clear on what was in the cave, since what's on the walls is important enough for me to want to draw it out. I will be traveling to Sacramento tomorrow morning and should settle down by night time to get on the chat or at least draw the cave roughly for everyone to see and reference from.

Edit 2: the posts are so amazing I'm laughing and awed by them

Edit 3: finish a post <3 and won't be able to get to that drawing tonight, darn

Edited by Taleena Fuka

If Ayesthine is around, maybe she could have Radovan interact with Kalu, my character? I and some others had arranged for our characters to go off exploring together, but most of them seem to have gone inactive since then and that leaves me with nothing to reply with. I sort of pointed Kalu in Radovan's direction in my last post with him (when my group hadn't left yet) but I could modify it so that Kalu approaches Radovan directly if Ayesthine would like. If nothing else it would make for more activity.

Hey everyone. Sorry about being absent for so long. A lots been happening in my life, and recently a major event happened for me. Hopefully I'll be able to post more in the near future.

---

Also, is the wildlife map done yet?