TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Just released about 40 PB even-gen Black Tea dragons to the AP. Most have named parents but not all.

On 6/5/2021 at 6:24 AM, PonyTales said:

Bred 600+ purebred, even-gen pinks into the AP (from 2G-7G), pick them up in a few days! :)

First egg bred for tracking

Also, thanks PonyTales! I snagged 6 of these babies. Your heads up let me plan ahead so I had room on my scroll when they hit.

2 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Just released about 40 PB even-gen Black Tea dragons to the AP. Most have named parents but not all.

Also, thanks PonyTales! I snagged 6 of these babies. Your heads up let me plan ahead so I had room on my scroll when they hit.

Yay glad it helped ^^

I sent the following eggs to the ap:

9 pink sapphires

1 regular sapphire 

2 electrics

17 Cantormaris

1 Royal Eminence

1 alt gold floret

1 alt purple floret 

1 pink

12 misc eggs

Just sent 7 now-pink Sapphires to the AP, most 2g or low even-gens. Also a couple old-purple Florets and two peach Alstro Florets. 

edit: Oh, and earlier I sent 10+ alt-copper fails to the AP, most electric or thunder.

Edited by HeatherMarie

A couple days ago, but I bred a bunch of mostly-2G blue Sapphire eggs to the AP (for people who want to turn them yellow!) 

I could do with some help getting a Deep Sea from Deep Sea x Tideweaver (the old Red Finned Tidals) again,  if anyone is willing to do a Tideweaver mass-breed.  My pair won't be off breeding cooldown until next Friday, if that helps with timing it.

Also, abandoned the following to the AP on June 15th

3 x 2G pink Sapphire (1 PB, 1 from Sapphire x Mutamore, 1 from Sapphire x Sakuhana)

16 misc eggs

Edited by foreverlokied224

I bred 7 Tideweaver eggs out of 9 successful breedings!  And realized I have fewer CBs than I thought.  Time to stock up!

(Maybe encouraging from a ratio standpoint: I did mostly Tideweaver x blue Lunar pairs, and actually got a Lunar egg from one of the last ones!)

Edited by sorenna

Sent a handful of Tideweaver to the ap

Earlier today I sent a bunch of 2g and low-gen Xenos to the AP (was trying for a Stat....). It seems the newer Xenos may be overpopulated because I got way more old ones when breeding.

On 6/22/2021 at 8:23 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Earlier today I sent a bunch of 2g and low-gen Xenos to the AP (was trying for a Stat....). It seems the newer Xenos may be overpopulated because I got way more old ones when breeding.

I've suspected as much!  For the last two weeks I've been trying to find some messy/freezable Umbra Xenos, and noticing that even when there are Xenos in the AP they're never Umbra - mostly Gaia and Chrono.  The last two times I searched for trades, there was only one person offering an Umbra at all!  Seems like they may be overpopulated and just aren't being produced right now. 

(I just noticed you're in Arizona!  High five - that's where I was born!)  :)

I'm going to try my 'stuck' breeding project again, so anyone & everyone who's willing to breed a bunch of Freckles tonight or tomorrow (Thursday/Friday by DC time) would be appreciated! 

Edited by ferdelance

The AP times offended me, so I flung an assortment of stuff at it, including 151 blacktips, 20-someodd  celestials, and a scattering of Khusas and other commons. :P

2 hours ago, Firefury Amahira said:

The AP times offended me, so I flung an assortment of stuff at it, including 151 blacktips, 20-someodd  celestials, and a scattering of Khusas and other commons. :P

Oh man, those times are getting pretty high. Just went on a mini-spree and sent some BSA breeds to the AP, as well as 2g Zyus (surprised how well they bred), some of the newer hybrids, birthday releases, etc. 

Just did a BSA breeding for the AP:

5 White eggs (Ward)

18 Red eggs (Incubate)

8 Purple eggs (Fertility)

16 Pink eggs (Influence)

16 Magi eggs (Teleport)

My Bolts didn't cooperate. :|

5h ago I breed 40 cb zyu and 97 cb xeno for AP. And some diff hybrids & pb 2g black/dark green, hope someone get alt and will be happy ^^

I'm trying to breed my sapphires to the ap every week so that pinks have at least some supply sapphires (27, I really liked the design of pinks, now I mainly keep cb/market or 3g+ because I have my main goals) + breeding 78 reds, 71 zyumorphs, 19 purple, and my smaller amounts such as 4 ice. 

(I go for 3g+ because I find breeding larger generations fun + it helps other people who might have trouble finding mates for g4+ dragons.)

I just bred 26 Reds to the AP. I am trying to get a Silver from a Red pairing, so would appreciate anyone else willing to mass breed some Reds!

51 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I just bred 26 Reds to the AP. I am trying to get a Silver from a Red pairing, so would appreciate anyone else willing to mass breed some Reds!

Bred 16 Reds to the AP. Most of mine are messy but one or two clean lineages also made it to the AP.

finally got around to pairing and breeding my new terrae :- )

140-ish even gen and 2g eggs sent to the AP tonight! and a few extras from my non-purebred pairs. and a few holidaykin for those who like that sort of stuff. hope someone (me) enjoys!

Just bred most of my Green Dragons to the AP, and the mostly 2nd gens are:

1 Flamingo

1 Frost 

3 Geodes and

7 Greens.

There were only 2 no egg/no interest.

Good luck, little Quakers!

I was annoyed with the AP time creeping up so over the past 24hours or so I've bred some of the newer releases to the AP  along with 14 assorted Drakes and 12 assorted pygmies. They don't get enough love in the AP. 

Saw a few complaints about lack of Green Dragons for earthquake - so I opted to breed the various pairs I have:

2 Geodes

2 Greens

2 No interest

2 No egg produced

I tried, but think we could use a few more Green breedings