TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

On 2/22/2015 at 4:11 AM, GrimmyYA said:

I've only massbred my whites twice, first time it wasn't that much (around 80 or so I think), but second time around I literately bred hundreds of PB Whites. My wall of PB whites lasted for 5 hours. o3o

ETA: I don't think I'll be massbreeding them again until I reach my goal of 2,000 though :3

Heads up that I'm going to finally do this after 6 years. It's going to be a bit though, I want to hit 2,048 and name everyone before I do this. I'm thinking I'll hit my goal by April. :)

EDIT: Mid-Late April* I just realized how far down in March we are XD 

Edited by GrimmyYA

You guys, please could you help out? I am trying to get a black outta labradorite (bottom part of a heart), and ... I keep getting labradorites. Please could you breed labradorite and also venturis to the AP to help? Also, if you could just say how many eggoes you get (as breeding RNG seems to be rather ahem well ... a dog's breakfast rn), that would be awesome. Your help is greatly appreciated 🙂 

Thanks so much Ruby Eyes - interesting results! As you can see, I have made a rod for my own back, but the last two bits? I need to coax a Black from Venturis and also a Black from Labradorite - they are the last bits I need to complete for it to be "plain sailing" to the finish.

Hollow Lineage plan.png

Edited by Astiana2011
added picture

Incidentally, Almerald can "win" against Venturis. I just sent a breeding pair to the AP:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/zspJc

https://dragcave.net/progeny/zN5ZS

XD and 4 more Venturis eggs, so 5 total. Also, 5 Venturis 4 days ago (and 5 the week before that) when I tried to get a Striped for someone (they got one elsewhere now).

Crystalline also wins against Venturis: https://dragcave.net/lineage/IM87Q (and both look like something spooked them from behind!)

Labradorite:

1 Fleshcrowne

11 Labradorite

1 no interest

1 Lacula

(I saw Labradorite and Lacula next to each other in breed sort and THEY LOOK SO MUCH BETTER NOW together! https://dragcave.net/lineage/HzrgZ)

bred (almost) all of my cb holidays to make 2gs, 80ish eggs (plus some other random 2gs). enjoy!

On 3/5/2021 at 9:21 AM, Confused Cat said:

I just sent 106 Red-finned Tidal eggs to the AP. Hope this helps the person who is trying to get a Deep Sea from Tidal.

(And I hope the AP display change prevents it from being too annyoing for everybody else!)

@Confused Cat That's me!  Thank you :) My Deep Sea x Tidal pair come off breeding cooldown later this week so I'll know then whether it made a difference!

I could use some help with Dusk Pygmies; can anyone assist? I don’t really care about lineage; pretty or messy is fine. I don’t have any currently on my scroll and I’d like to have at least one for the breed. Or maybe if I can pick up a few even gens, I could breed them in a lineage. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :nyan:

ETA: And yes, I have been lazy about them XD I want to hunt lowtime ones in the AP :shades:

Edited by missy_

Anybody up for a mass-breeding of Freckled dragons later this month?  I've got a project that requires several Gold Lunars from Freckleds, and with the longer cooldown on Lunars I have been stuck for so long on most of them because all I get are Freckled eggs and then I have to wait almost a month to breed again! 

Next Gold phase starts evening of April 26th, so maybe the weekend before that (Sat 4/24 + Sun 4/25, + on into the daytime hours of 4/26 if people want) for Freckled breeding?

2 hours ago, missy_ said:

I could use some help with Dusk Pygmies; can anyone assist? I don’t really care about lineage; pretty or messy is fine. I don’t have any currently on my scroll and I’d like to have at least one for the breed. Or maybe if I can pick up a few even gens, I could breed them in a lineage. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :nyan:

ETA: And yes, I have been lazy about them XD I want to hunt lowtime ones in the AP :shades:

I tried and I only got one Dusk, but I can still abandon it or offer it to you in a teleport if you want. :lol: 

4 hours ago, missy_ said:

I tried!  Got two Nilia eggs, three Dusk eggs, and a lot of disinterest.  😕  All sent to the AP!

Edited by ferdelance

1 hour ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I tried and I only got one Dusk, but I can still abandon it or offer it to you in a teleport if you want. :lol: 

@Lady Dragoon Oh my gosh, it’s so cute! I’ll take it if you still have it XD I know I said I am lazy, but I can take that wee one ... :wub:

51 minutes ago, ferdelance said:

I tried!  Got two Nilia eggs, three Dusk eggs, and a lot of disinterest.  😕  All sent to the AP!

@ferdelance Thank you! :)

14 hours ago, ferdelance said:

Anybody up for a mass-breeding of Freckled dragons later this month?  I've got a project that requires several Gold Lunars from Freckleds, and with the longer cooldown on Lunars I have been stuck for so long on most of them because all I get are Freckled eggs and then I have to wait almost a month to breed again! 

Funny thing is, I'm stuck on a project for the same reason, but the non-Freckled breed is Seragamma which should be breeding like rabbits! XD

I'll send some Freckles to the AP later today, and again next week. Individuals are being counted for ratios for the whole past year, if I recall correctly.

Can someone massbreed Elux Lucis dragons? I'm working on an Elux x Astaarus lineage, but I can't get any Astaarus out of them.

8 minutes ago, Mnkn10 said:

Can someone massbreed Elux Lucis dragons? I'm working on an Elux x Astaarus lineage, but I can't get any Astaarus out of them.

And I'm trying for a Xol from Xol x Elux Lucis, so it should help me, too.

Sent 12 Elux Lucis eggs to the AP (and 1 Nebula - kept the other Nebula egg :blink:)

Also, 12 Freckled eggs (and 8 Seragammas - looks like I should have a shot at that lineage again) and many, many "no interest" in between.

I'm here to humbly ask you to massbreed all your labradors to the AP, please - been trying to get a venturis which should be easy in theory but this pair keeps giving me labs >:--/

8 hours ago, Falorni said:

I'm here to humbly ask you to massbreed all your labradors to the AP, please - been trying to get a venturis which should be easy in theory but this pair keeps giving me labs >:--/

good god, yes please, i need this too. so bad. been breeding my two pairs i need an egg from since NOVEMBER and theyve both given me nothing except labras 

It's not much but I sent 2 labs to the AP... I really need to collect more of them orz

If anyone needs anything specific bred in mass let me know. I’ve got a good handful of most things as cb. Some of the uncommon and rare I only have one or two of though. Happy to help. 

On 4/12/2021 at 8:37 AM, Mnkn10 said:

It's too bad we can't trade luck.  I'm working on a Celestial x Astaarus lineage, and I can't get anything BUT Astaarus eggs!  :P  You really, really wouldn't guess how many.

Not sure how many Elux adults I have, but I'll breed them all for you!

Edit: bred 19 CB Eluxes and got an egg from most of them!

Edited by sorenna

1 hour ago, sorenna said:

It's too bad we can't trade luck.  I'm working on a Celestial x Astaarus lineage, and I can't get anything BUT Astaarus eggs!  :P  You really, really wouldn't guess how many.

ive had similar luck with this same pairing before, though i havent had as many tries XD they seem to be really stubborn...

speaking of celestials though, breeding my celestials to labras right now, just a heads up~

edit: 17 labra eggs to the AP, @Falorni this should help the both of us, i hope :P 

Edited by InvaderAlexis

8 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

ive had similar luck with this same pairing before, though i havent had as many tries XD they seem to be really stubborn...

speaking of celestials though, breeding my celestials to labras right now, just a heads up~

Yep, I'm pretty stalled out.  I've got about 6 of the 8 2Gs I need, but the last ones are just being REALLY stubborn.  As you can see, I'm breeding 10-12 pairs even though I only need 2 Celestial eggs... and still getting none at all!    XD 

(And, as useful as this thread can be, the way everybody uses Celestials for every massbreed really gets frustrating sometimes; no wonder I can't get any from my own lineages, if people are massbreeding them continuously!  Please, people, give Celestials a break?  Some of us like them and would like to be able to breed them for actual projects to keep.)   Since I can't breed any pairs again till ~May 7, I guess it could be worse timing.  😕

Edited by sorenna