TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Assuming that the AP stays the same for Valentine's, it's just a little over a week before I start breeding for the next mass AP neglecting batch. Please PM me if you would like to help contribute to the massbreed. Breeding will take part at 2-3 PM DC time, probably around the 11th. More details will be given in PMs.

Since I discovered this page (https://dragcave.net/random/pair) I sometimes mass breed on impulse...But for now never did with a specific species. It's very funny when you see several eggs of the same species on the AP though

Edited by Glaciarie

Taking aim at blacktip ratios again, but trying something a bit different (and hopefully less annoying to everybody else.) Bred 100 pairs today, going to breed the next 100 tomorrow, and so on. The majority will be either PB 2g, or at least PBs, but once I run out of those the end-of-week pairings will probably be messies x holidays. Eventually I'll have enough CB/PB pairs to do it with JUST those, but not quite there yet.

Earlier today I bred my many CB Stratos and CB Celestials. I have noticed some people have started making checkers out of their children. Normally I only announce their arrival in Discord, but figured hey, if people seem to really like Stratos a lot (they always seem to go so quickly) and that pair specifically, look out for them. Every single egg is a 2G.

I bred a bunch of 2G Nocturne x Celestial eggs (an 8G's worth of CBs-- I really need to get on starting the checker for real) and then bred all my PB Spinels directly after. That's a couple hundred of all three involved breeds, I think, just a couple of small armies.

We're breeding things that give purple-colored eggs for a friend's birthday.  Feel free to join in (or complain about it if that's your jam) B)

Purple colored egg-giving breeds, for those who wanted a list -
Astaarus
Bauta
Blancblack
Dorsal (both red & purple can throw either)
Dusk pygmy (Nilia x Crimson Wyvern)
Floret (both purple & gold can throw either)
Galvanic
Hellhorse (Hellfire x Horse)
Horse
Jester (Bauta x Blancblack)
Mimic pygmy
Mistra
Nebula
Nhiostrife
Purple
Ridgewing (both purple & tan can throw either)
Rift

Script
Staterae
Sunrise/set
Ultraviolet (Spitfire x Purple)
Two-Headed Lindwyrm (Alpine only)
Umbra
Xol

Edited by Sunrunner

Bred a bunch of Galvanics, Rifts, Florets, & Nhiostrifes for the birthday bash!  Hope your friend enjoys purplemania.  :)

Edited by sorenna

Dropped 2nd gens, 15 Red Carpet Reds, 8 Pinks and 5 Magis to the AP, also 1 3rd gen PB Pink.

I may breed some more bsa babies later today.

On 2/5/2021 at 7:18 AM, Glaciarie said:

Since I discovered this page (https://dragcave.net/random/pair) I sometimes mass breed on impulse...But for now never did with a specific species. It's very funny when you see several eggs of the same species on the AP though

A bit late to reply here, but Oh My Goodness! I had no idea that page existed! That is soooo cool..... *gets urge to breed randomly*

On 2/5/2021 at 6:18 AM, Glaciarie said:

First time I've seen this page too!

At least it allows me to check the pair to see if I really want them to breed. I went ahead with the first one but the response was no egg. The next 4 combos, NO. I couldn't inflict them on anyone, although messy lovers would have liked them. I just can't send messies to the AP.