TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

oof, yeah. You know it's bad when you still manage to get a wall out of what looks like mostly mixed pair breedings. ^_^ I know I've had a hard time getting a Stripe egg out of pairs with an Aqualis mate for a while.

Dang. And I'm just trying to get Aqualis out of Aranoa and Tercorn and fail every single time ... THIS won't help ...

May I ask for Tercorn and Aranoa massbreedings?

Wish I could help with that, but don’t got a Tercorn, no Aranoa 

I'm going to shoot for Feb 1 for a mass breed of my Reds.  If any one wants to join in that would be fabulous.  I think if I have time I will then mass breed my Magi and my Whites so that we get a nice wall of helpful dragon species just before Valentine's day.

So will I, with Reds, Magis and Whites :)

Thanks Aleoleo and HeartJacker13! I hope that we can make a pretty BSA wall show up to help folks get ready for Valentine's Day.

I'll join in too and throw in my little lot of Reds for the holiday :D

I have a bunch of reds I can breed too. ^.^

Edit: Dropped 15 purebred reds and a few whites and magi. 

Edited by Chaosdawn

I just sent a mix of White, Red and Magi eggs to the AP. 111 eggs exactly! ^_^  (Plus a handful of non-BSA.)

I trying some new pairs, and breed some nice old pairs. The results gone in AP. Mostly Pure bloods, Reds, Magi, Pink, Stripes, Undine, Xeno, Zuy, Purple, 3-4 hybrids, and some more breeds. Around 40 - 50 eggs, forgot to count them.

Edited by Alesita

Well, I can see by my activity log that the Reds and Whites I sent to the AP Feb 1 have already gotten snapped up.  Never did see a wall of BSAs but thanks to everyone who chimed in here to sat they’d help!💕

Erk. Next time I mass-breed my magis, I'll do it in three batches (or more), not two, and space them out more. Sorry for getting carried away and turning the AP orange.

I have just bred my remaining ~220 Valentine lines to the AP, among them 120 Rosebuds. I am not sorry. Drown in Rosebuds, everyone! >:D

I'll be massbreeding my truffles for my birthday on the 25th, a week from now. Anyone is welcome to join in ^_^