TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

12 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Undines, please. I don't even see them anymore in the AP and mine never produce any alts. I'm three away from my goal *cries*

I have buttloads of Undines. What kind do you need? PB undines? CB undine x random mate? 

My Xeno army has all cooled down...if anyone is in need of a certain type of noodle before I send the entire noodle family to the AP.

3 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

I have buttloads of Undines. What kind do you need? PB undines? CB undine x random mate? 

My Xeno army has all cooled down...if anyone is in need of a certain type of noodle before I send the entire noodle family to the AP.

Any kind really, I'm not picky. I just need them to alt, lol. Thanks 😁

Can someone mass breed Siyats? I'm trying to make a lineage with them and I'm having a terrible time getting the other breed 😕

Posted (edited)

It is now the weekend, and the AP is creeping up, or will be soon, right on the edge of the 5 day mark. So if you are looking for some things to jog your mind for - which dragon do I want to breed next on the list.... We All know the "Breed Light Element Themed Dragons", Breed BSAs, Breed Nice Lineages, Breed your CB Commons Together, Breed PBs, Breed Lovely Dragons & Alts & Newer & More Common Dragons and the Like, so I thought I'd throw out some different ideas on the "Light Element Theme" to keep the AP mixed up so you don't get too bored or lost:

So Here is a List of "Light" Themed Dragons:

1. Light Weight Dragons: This includes smaller dragons like Drakes and Pygmies, but also dragons who are so light they float. Sure (almost) every dragon can FLY, but certain dragons float around like Balloons and Daydreams. You could even throw in some Air Elemental dragons or ones that spend almost their entire life in the air, like Skywings. Or dragons that float on water, or in the water, which is just about anything from the Coast, Serpent, or other Water Based Dragon too!

2. Lightly Colored Dragons: Dragons that come in pastel or more faded or pale shades.

3. Light Producing Dragons: This can be dragons that produce flame if you like, but also especially those who glow, have light sources, or even reflect well in the dark or sun. Especially dragons that are known to "glow" or use light, for good or bad or neutral, as they do. If you want to use some Glowy or Brightly colored dragons that seem like they would give off a light source or seem to shine as brightly as the sun themselves or reflect and/or refract light and/or magic, feel free to include these too!

4. Light Bright Dragons: Brightly Colored. All the colors of the rainbow. Dragons that make you avert your eyes because they are so reflective or so bright or lineages and lines that are combined in a way to make them like a Neon Glow under Black Light. Or use this idea to combine your CBs in really garish and bright light (think gizmo recoiling from the "bright light") combos! Maybe you will be inspired or inspire others to continue these lines. They can be a TON of fun to do. They can contrast, compliment, or just be so both so bold and bright they fight for attention. Or one is super soft/pale and the other stands out like the noon sun in a midnight sky.

5. The Lights of Our Lives: These come in a few varieties. First, the dragons that you love the most that light up your life and/or scroll. Your favorites for combos, lineages, personally owned attachments and/or fave breeds or whatever makes you happy. Or people should appreciate more and you are going to show us how much they should be appreciated by breeding them to the AP for us to take these lower time eggs to get them on scrolls and inspire us. And then the goodly dragons that inspire us to do better, and/or do more "good" or represent more of the "light" vs the "dark" in life. Not that light or dark are bad, or that balance is not good. But just a way for you to decide what dragons who try to fall on the "light" side of life, morality, ethics, etc. vs. neutral or dark. Again, they may even be obnoxious about it. But we gotta get them out there to remind others about their goodly deeds of breeding to the AP! And keeping that AP Time low!

6. Gonna Light You UP - The Dragons that are just randomly going to spray everything and anything and create bright lovely fires so large and so immense they probably are destroying things, or have amazing fire breath and weapons. Hey, Destructive rampaging dragons can have plenty of light.... they just use it to make lovely art that is more destructive instead of constructive. Deconstructive Sculpting. But you can say at least you GOT LIT! Anyone got a smoke? These dragons always don't, they just got fire, destruction, and a bit of ash left behind afterwards... Or something impressive enough to be an impressive fire or light based breath weapon. Even if it isn't used all the time, it is generally avoided, and generally respected.

7. Lighten the Load of the Caves/Biomes: Taking a 5 hour or more break? Or just want to make sure everything autoabandons to the AP? Grab some eggs that don't get as quickly grabbed from the Biomes/Caves, and when the timer releases, drop those to the AP too!

Feel free to add some other creative ideas of things to Breed to the AP since so many have been going thru so many as it is just to spice it up and add some varieties to your rotation. Thanks for being willing to help out others with your normal breedings, and thanks for helping keeping things interesting with the AP, no matter how you do your breeding! Happy weekend! Hoping for Lighter AP times so many more people can get those dragons hatched sooner and shared and/or work on their goals!

Edited by Natayah

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:56 AM, Suzumiya said:

I don't know if you're the lovely person who put some undines into the AP, but thank you, thank you, thank you! I was able to catch 7 eggs and I hope at least one alts. 

8 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I don't know if you're the lovely person who put some undines into the AP, but thank you, thank you, thank you! I was able to catch 7 eggs and I hope at least one alts. 

I did mass breed all my undines so it may be my babies hitting the AP at last. Did you get any 3EG PB ones from yellow parents? I had a lot of those. 

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:05 AM, Suzumiya said:

I did mass breed all my undines so it may be my babies hitting the AP at last. Did you get any 3EG PB ones from yellow parents? I had a lot of those. 

I believe a few, yeah. There were also some that were 5 EG and PB. In any case, out of the 9 I caught, two of them alted and I'm so happy. One more to go to complete my scroll goals, baby!

This weekend I am doing a mass breed of my Red, Orange (Magi), Pinks and a few of my shiny dragons. I have already abandoned an alt vine and some other BSA eggs. There may be some other dragons I breed over the weekend to abandon as well.

23 hours ago, Ramica said:

This weekend I am doing a mass breed of my Red, Orange (Magi), Pinks and a few of my shiny dragons. I have already abandoned an alt vine and some other BSA eggs. There may be some other dragons I breed over the weekend to abandon as well.

I'll join in. I just bred all my Reds and sent 80+ to the AP.  I'll get to my pinks, purples, and  Magi later tonight (est)

Remember the Festival of Eggs going on now! Lots of things going on via DC and the Forums, so also consider in some of your time to also create your own "eggs" and send some colorful, lovely, highly sought after, and/or eggs that may be good at hiding to help get that AP time down and let those hunting the AP find some special eggs and gems along with the great spriting submitted by so many artists, both old and new!! Enjoy your Festival of Eggs and Share the Egg Love!

Posted (edited)

Who do I need to slide $20 to for a BSA wall? :P

Haven't been able to find reds on the AP all weekend!

Edited by BrazenChase

3 hours ago, BrazenChase said:

Guess that's my cue, perfect since I'm egg-locked and all
Just bred all my reds :D

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, BrazenChase said:

How many reds are you wanting? I have a lot and can toss many to the AP as well. I also have lots of pinks and Magis...so I could make a decent BSA wall. 

Now who do I have to slip $20 for a PURPLE wall?

Edited by Suzumiya

I only have 3 Purples but I will breed them xD

The more the merrier. Who doesn't need more BSAs? :P

Who do I have to slip a 20 to breed prizes for the ap so I can add to my army for my mass breed in June?

also I bred a lot of BSA for the ap

Posted (edited)

Green Snek Invasion!

May I ask for some Coastal Waverunner massbreedings? I'm trying to get a frigging Stone out of by 3rd gen pair for AGES already ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I, uh, might have accidentally (sic) a small massbreed of Siyats. Tried to breed non-Siyat mates for my 2G Siyats, ended up dumping 21 2G Siyats into the AP, a small handful of no interests/no eggs, and one refusal.

A bunch of randomly lineaged Bronze tinsels just got sent to the AP by me. Their lineages vary from 4G to super messy inbred. Hope they find homes.

Id love to see even gen colourful striped dragons. I dont see them often, but when I do, 99.9999% of the time I look at the lineage and my phone almost crashes trying to load it. People who like that, great but Id love to see some even gens for once. 

To me its just such a rare sight, I mean one of my latest 2G colourful stripes I found in the AP originated from my scroll anyway XD 

I mass bred my CB Blacks and their offspring will be showing up soon in the AP. The eggs are at 4d7h, and the AP is filled with eggs at 4d6h eggs. Good hunting! 😘

I just breed all my reds. First attempt at a mass bred. Guess we'll see how it turns out

Can someone breed all their Candelabras females with male Monarchs? Yes, I am doing yet another Monarch lineage!

Bred a bunch Almeralds to the AP. Hope people like those green shiny things.

@Suzumiya Did a breed, but only have 4 CB pairs.  Got 2 refusals & 2 Candelabras - went to the AP cuz I is egg-locked.  Also bred the female Monarchs to Black Teas - actually got 1 Tea ^_^.

And I like Almeralds - were any with Sunsets?  Been toying with this lineage - https://dragcave.net/lineage/a7ukF

1 hour ago, Sunrunner said:

@Suzumiya Did a breed, but only have 4 CB pairs.  Got 2 refusals & 2 Candelabras - went to the AP cuz I is egg-locked.  Also bred the female Monarchs to Black Teas - actually got 1 Tea ^_^.

And I like Almeralds - were any with Sunsets?  Been toying with this lineage - https://dragcave.net/lineage/a7ukF

All but maybe 3 were with Xenowyrms. They were all 2Gs. A few produced more Xenos instead of an Almerald, sadly. I hope I can find the Candelabra babies!